Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I was able to buy 100 shares of APE about 10 minutes ago!! It was trading at $9.50 or halted there so I put a limit order for $9.51 and then it got filled at $9.34. So no problems buying APE it seems. Right now we are trading close to $22.50 for AMC and APE totaled together so atleast we are up over $4!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Pow! 5

I would like to THANK everyone, for sharing your knowledge, may we all grow together, and collect that perfect prize, I do feel an awakening is happening, with our investments,  and soon we shall see, a dinar break through! Its just not about us, but, the world in a whole is in trouble! I had to sell a few Dinar, a few months ago, still have plenty left, but,  actually really upset me, after waiting all of the years, I truly believe with AMC and APE, Ill be buying them back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

So is buying APE and buying AMC one in the same or is one better to purchase then the other?

There should be a lot less APE shares available to buy since everyone should be holding so in theory buying APE should cause it to rise faster but so far it looks like AMC is rising faster so who knows!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, markb57 said:

No APE in my acct either

Talked with my broker this morning to find out what was going on they said my account won't be updated till about the 25th of August.  I also asked if they loan shares out from my account they said no they do not do that, any shares that a person buys our actual shares and are not loaned to hedge funds.  In talking with him it sounded like he gets this question asked this question alot so he knew right away what the answer would be he didn't have to check.

GO AMC, GO APE, Good luck all  !!

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Great....people are buying ape and I haven't even received mine...

WHAT A CON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Institutions have APE and are selling. Day traders have APE and are selling and buying. You not getting APE along with tons of others will prove synthetics exist. The con is what we've all been fighting for over a year. This proves the hedgies/mm con. You will get yours as well as everyone else and while they are getting yours the price will eventually go up 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, txwWrestling said:

I know it's early but man it's rough seeing this $10 a share when it has been so high the past few months. Still holding!!!!! GO AMC!

You still have to take both tickers together. Added together that's the value. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3