Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I have my APE shares in my Robinhood and Webull accounts with zero value. The Webull account shows 50% of Fridays value, Robinhood still shows Fridays full value.

I do not see any value for APE on any of my searches.

Good luck everyone, I’m hoping we have a memorable week!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

11 hours ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

We need to come up on the net and let each other know “if” we’ve received our “APE”…I’m assuming some of us won’t (if our DD holds true regarding naked shorts)!!

I use E-trade and saw that on Friday they did show in my portfolio the APE stock and it does match my AMC shares. So if this works out sometime Monday morning the value of APE will show up and the value of my AMC will split. 

Seeing the APE shares come on Friday as they were supposed to is comforting and leads me to believe this will go fine. At least for E-Trade members. 

Having said that, I see that on Friday the Hedgies pushed AMC well below the $20 dollar level, thus when the split happens on Monday both stocks will be below $10 dollars. Adding to that it's expected that because of the split both stocks will experience more of a bigger downside.  

Remember the new rule? Something about a shorted stock falling below $10 dollars requiring Hedgies to poney up tons more money 💰 to continue to short?

Ever since that new rule Hedgies have gone out of their way keeping AMC above $10 dollars. This tells me that the ONLY THING they fear is a Margin Call. It's as if that's the one thing they can't manipulate. 

If I'm right, then this week will be a GAME CHANGER. :bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney:

One other thing there is a case to be made that the SEC and other relevant agencies have allowed the Hedgies to get away with such obvious manipulation until such time as to allow said agencies to prepare for this unavoidable event. 

Can you say $750 billion dollars,"Inflation Reduction Act"? 

Is it even possible that for the first time in a century Congress appropriately named a bill? After all reducing the effects of the fall out from a market squeeze of this nature would go a long way in reducing inflation. 

Otherwise the entire world economy will collapse under the strain. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

OMG, and DAMMMM

Just looking at the pre-market and AMC is down $6 dollars. With a split the value of both stocks will be around $6 dollars. 

DON'T PANIC PEOPLE 

Hedgies have thrown everything at us but the kitchen sink. And now it looks like they are throwing the sink. :facepalm1:

In the chaos of the split they GREATLY SMASH AMC hoping to create a panic sell of. That's a last ditch, go for broke HAIL MARY if we ever saw one. 

THIS GAME IS OVER 

BELIEVE THAT. 

• Pow! 3

55 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

OMG, and DAMMMM

Just looking at the pre-market and AMC is down $6 dollars. With a split the value of both stocks will be around $6 dollars. 

DON'T PANIC PEOPLE 

Hedgies have thrown everything at us but the kitchen sink. And now it looks like they are throwing the sink. :facepalm1:

In the chaos of the split they GREATLY SMASH AMC hoping to create a panic sell of. That's a last ditch, go for broke HAIL MARY if we ever saw one. 

THIS GAME IS OVER 

BELIEVE THAT. 

I believe AMC opened premarket at the split price of 9.01. It wasn't driven down by selling or shorting but it has ticked up with millions of buys. So AMC is actually up this morning.

APE will open at 9.01 which is half the AMC Friday close.

Going to be a wild ride this week as the popcorn settles. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

I received my APE shares in Fidelity and Webull this morning also! It’s amazing that they halved AMC and APE didn’t open and half! But atleast AMC is up this morning the RSI was at its low Friday and over sold so we were expecting a Gap up today which it looks like it has so we should run up some today hopefully!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1