Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

E72E935E-1E5D-4BDD-8485-C926FD838250.thumb.jpeg.d1eda10a7530d16eebd412b4b26d5d23.jpeg

RSI crossed yesterday and we corrected a little. Blew thru the first support system" rel="">support (9 ma purple line, 23ish) next support system" rel="">support is the 200 ma around 20.60 and then the 20 ma around 19.40.   It looks like we are trying to bounce off that 200 Premarket which is a good sign. If we blow thru the 200 and 20 next support system" rel="">support zone is around the 50 and 100 ma, which is 16ish. 

I find it hard to believe they will let it close below 20 on Friday. This would put the crooks in a position to put up more collateral if it splits 50/50.  But you can't put anything past their arrogance. So we shall see. Meanwhile it's a green light two for one special today and tomorrow!

Buy and hold as usual!

Go AMC! 

Go APE!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Tomorrow is the day. This is the day that they will have to cover and buy back all those borrowed shares and return them to the brokers. Pretty sure I got that right. Meet you on the other side. Go mow ass/ again go moass. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

16 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Tomorrow is the day. This is the day that they will have to cover and buy back all those borrowed shares and return them to the brokers. Pretty sure I got that right. Meet you on the other side. Go mow ass/ again go moass. 

You are correct. Now will they is the synthetic billion dollar question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

You are correct. Now will they is the synthetic billion dollar question.

@Keylime all of those billions of synthetics if not covered by tomorrow they will lose half the value. Those shares will not be issued Ape stocks which means half the value will be lost. 
i’m thinking the fun is going to start halfway through the day, they are going to play this game and try to fake like everything is fine and dandy until the last moment.

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

@Keylime all of those billions of synthetics if not covered by tomorrow they will lose half the value. Those shares will not be issued Ape stocks which means half the value will be lost. 
i’m thinking the fun is going to start halfway through the day, they are going to play this game and try to fake like everything is fine and dandy until the last moment.

Just remember that is an assumption that AMC will drop by half and APE will make up the other half, yes it makes sense but we really don’t know what will happen. The market could give AMC 75% value and the APE 25% value we will know soon enough. My guess is you are right they will come right out of the gate shorting the hell out of it trying to scare people Into selling, then later on in the day we should see shorts start to cover! Hopefully it skyrockets and we get halts to n the way up its moving so fast..lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Yes. Hopefully Friday will turn to Funday!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

If the price tanking on AMC like it is doesn't prove the stock market is rigged, I don't know what does. Retail that holds over 90 percent of the float are buying not selling. But the price falls drastically. It screams crime and is the reason why this whole thing needs to be blown up and the criminals go to prison. 

Looking forward to MOASS more than ever! Go AMC!

GO APE!

GO FUNDAY!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

I do not understand how the stock is going down. Logic tells us that the stock should be going up as the shorts struggle to cover. Let’s see what happens towards the end of the day. I’m beginning to think like Keylime that the whole thing is rigged. Something definitely has to give today or over the weekend.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, keylime said:

If the price tanking on AMC like it is doesn't prove the stock market is rigged, I don't know what does. Retail that holds over 90 percent of the float are buying not selling. But the price falls drastically. It screams crime and is the reason why this whole thing needs to be blown up and the criminals go to prison. 

Looking forward to MOASS more than ever! Go AMC!

GO APE!

GO FUNDAY!!!

I heard you say they would like it between the 20-25 range by today. Since is has been around $18 most of the day, what is your take on that? Being below the $20 mark

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Truly unbelievable we are either missing something or it doesn’t matter as the market is so corrupt they don’t fear us anymore because they have control enough to make sure this stock never squeezes! Sick sick sick of this nonsense, Should have sold at around $26 and taken profits and bought back in today instead I am down over 150K in 4 f….:kn days again!!! So yes ruined my weekend for sure. We have this idiot Ryan Cohen screwing around with bed bath and beyond who is now filing for bankruptcy make over 60 million dollars all the while taking investors money away from AMC most likely!! I just don’t get it!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

seems we are seeing massive market manipulation and corruption. it is a game to the market makers. they cannot, will not, let us win. buckle up and HOLD! 

I personally will not trust the market again. If all this goes bust I hope the world see's the corruption and shuts down the market. pipe dream, I know......

we wait.....

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Y’all are missing the forest because of all the trees. This play is not about predicting dates based on what we think should happen. They don’t have to close their short positions because the DTCC forgives margins calls and wipes away FTDs like they never happened. Everyone remembers 2008 and the banks being too big to fail? That’s what we are dealing with. Market makers have been put in a position of being too big to fail because it would cause catastrophic international financial collapse. But, even Jaime Dimon says the system is not sustainable. Our play is to keep holding through the bull crap. The longer we hold, the more they bleed. Citadel just had to get a loan to shore up there balance sheet. They are bleeding. We don’t know how bad or how long they will keep being supported by the gov, but it will come when they can’t borrow any more. At that point the gov will have to make a decision. 

while I’m hopeful the Ape shares will trigger something, I just have to believe they are privy to info on how to get around this that we don’t know. Hope I’m wrong, but I’m planning on a long hold until the S$&@ hits the fan. However long it takes. Point is, don’t get suckered into dates. See the correlation between this and the dinar?

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

I heard you say they would like it between the 20-25 range by today. Since is has been around $18 most of the day, what is your take on that? Being below the $20 mark

They're going to have to put up more collateral if it splits in half. Like Benelli pointed out Citadel just borrowed 600 million. I guess they're willing to pay up to keep their war going. In the meantime I am oh so comfortable with holding, buying more and counting my APE shares if I get them. If I don't get them I won't be alone. Ha! But that's one of the points with APE. Expose the crime and naked shorts and synthetic shares. 

We got this. It really is just a matter of time before the bough breaks and Hedgies do fall. And I will be there for the spoils. 

I'm going to enjoy my weekend and look forward to next week to see how this plays out. 

Blessings to all!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Pow! 4

On 8/5/2022 at 7:23 AM, bkeiller said:

Right there with you, Nannab.

IMHO, the APE dividend appears to be a response to his shareholders who understand that there are millions or billions of extra shares out there. AA's move is a little more than pandering, though, as I think time will show that there is only the official number of shares issued. We will scratch their heads and realize that there are still lots of secondary 'notes' that look like shares, function like shares, smell like shares and quack like shares, but they are really just 'temporary photocopies' that a porous system has allowed to be counted as a real share to help lubricate the brokerage process. Of course, this aspect of the trading system appears to be being criminally abused by the SHFs.

So, the 'photocopied promises of shares' are not real and real at the same time, but they are technically not real shares and will not be counted as real shares in the share count. This will be the difference with a distinction when this is all RICOed, hopefully. 

Meanwhile, we wait as the SEC start catching the minnows to set precendents and build their knowledge and experience to eventually catch the whales. Kinda like Iraq with Maliki.

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

WOW ok IMHO you need to first do a little more DD other then just listening to Lou. I like Lou funny guy but I’m still getting the shill vibe from him. Second they’re called synthetic shares and they’re traded in the dark pool, this is how the hedge fund companies (at least 1 way) manipulate the market. That’s how they were attempting to bankrupt AMC & GME. Thirdly how do you think AMC, being a 100 year old company going out of business under Adam Aaron’s reign would look on his header page? If you don’t think he has a personal grudge against these hedge fund companies… let’s just say he has a vested interest in this squeeze. His success and or failure coincides with the ape/retail investors. Now onto the real reason for commenting, the APE stock that was created is going to EXPOSE all the synthetic shares and in doing so NO one not even the SEC will be able to deny the amount of synthetics and the corruption/market manipulation (which is illegal) and will have to actually doing something about it. That’s the ingenious play Mr popcorn has made. Get out from under Lous sack and do a little more reading. Peace out

And to all my fellow diamond ballers out there we’ll ride this bus until the wheels fall off and then get out and push

Edited by murfman
Miss spelled
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

5 hours ago, murfman said:

WOW ok IMHO you need to first do a little more DD other then just listening to Lou. I like Lou funny guy but I’m still getting the shill vibe from him. Second they’re called synthetic shares and they’re traded in the dark pool, this is how the hedge fund companies (at least 1 way) manipulate the market. That’s how they were attempting to bankrupt AMC & GME. Thirdly how do you think AMC, being a 100 year old company going out of business under Adam Aaron’s reign would look on his header page? If you don’t think he has a personal grudge against these hedge fund companies… let’s just say he has a vested interest in this squeeze. His success and or failure coincides with the ape/retail investors. Now onto the real reason for commenting, the APE stock that was created is going to EXPOSE all the synthetic shares and in doing so NO one not even the SEC will be able to deny the amount of synthetics and the corruption/market manipulation (which is illegal) and will have to actually doing something about it. That’s the ingenious play Mr popcorn has made. Get out from under Lous sack and do a little more reading. Peace out

And to all my fellow diamond ballers out there we’ll ride this bus until the wheels fall off and then get out and push

I also think Adam Aaron is contemplating his retirement age, and with his tons of shares it would not only benefit him but his generations down the line to make MOASS happen. If I were him, I'd be not only saving my company, but doing everything it took to protect it while making sure all of my retail investors including my own shares go to the moon. It's personal and it's business. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2