Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

18 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Im not selling.  I’m buying the dips.  Below is a Daily chart of AMC. I circled the RSI at top of the chart and the Stochastics  at the bottom.  These are very easy indicators to read.  When the Price Candlestick crosses up the green line(20 ma) it’s time to buy imo

The time to sell if you were so inclined would have been 6 days ago when the price got out of the Bollinger Bands (BB).  

It’s getting a bit oversold but it has a lot of strong support system" rel="">support to around 15.  Look for a bounce off the 200 ma about 21 if it corrects a little.  If not there then the 20 ma around 19.  I guarantee you the big boys are trading this to recoup some of the money they lost last May.  That big bar up was big money. Probably an Algo buy after the little pull back. This might just be a Bull Trap or Bear Market Rally but I don’t care.  I signed up for the hero or zero club.  Go Apes. Long and Strong, Diamond Hands.  

459BBBAB-37C3-40D1-B06F-6639BDF58532.thumb.jpeg.5ec599714d158706133c233f54584a8a.jpeg

Yes! I am waiting to buy more AMC and not APE shares, as it sounds like AMC might drop when APE shares are issued which means bargains on AMC shares before the inevitable squeeze.

I am not sure I completely understand it, but if APE pays out on all the FTD synthetics wouldn't both APE and AMC squeeze as the hedgies scramble to cover on both sides?

In that case, will AMC will likely be cheaper when APE is issued?

So, just buying more AMC on the cheap will add to the squeeze? And, mean more profits when it squeezes? 

Also, the volume of APE sales will likely be a new measure for AA when considering raising more money to pay down debts. 

So many questions! 😆

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

Yes! I am waiting to buy more AMC and not APE shares, as it sounds like AMC might drop when APE shares are issued which means bargains on AMC shares before the inevitable squeeze.

I am not sure I completely understand it, but if APE pays out on all the FTD synthetics wouldn't both APE and AMC squeeze as the hedgies scramble to cover on both sides?

In that case, will AMC will likely be cheaper when APE is issued?

So, just buying more AMC on the cheap will add to the squeeze? And, mean more profits when it squeezes? 

Also, the volume of APE sales will likely be a new measure for AA when considering raising more money to pay down debts. 

So many questions! 😆

AMC won't be cheaper than APE at first. They could split AMC's share price in half or so a percentage split. But I do believe we will see APE surge and tow AMC along with it. 

No telling if the surge will happen immediately or over a few days to a week but surge it will. Meanwhile it's a question as to whether AMC will lose value after the split. And if it does, like you, many are going to take advantage of the split value or whatever it drops to after. I'd like to buy more myself.

I can picture APE running like a bat out of hell with Adam Aaron chumming here and there with the 4.5 billion APE shares he has in his left pocket just as a carrot to keep driving the Hedgies/MMs nuts. 

Throw in the fact they still have to close billions of naked shorts and AMC may make it's own move skyward.

As much fun as it is speculating about next week, I pray it's even more fun in reality. This could be the wildest week in recent history.

• Pow! 4

6 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

@keylime thanks for taking the time and sharing!

Roensch Capital helped style my nerves, too. He is basically saying the same thing. 

So, it's not the dilution Lou is talking about. It is just a split with the potential added bonus of counting any synthetics.

That is when the fun will start! 😆

My pleasure bkeiller!

Lou is a shill getting paid by the Wallstreet boys. He loves the do nothing Gary Gensler and is constantly downing Adam Aaron. I got zero use for him. And the funny thing is I used to enjoy listening to him and his take until I realized he was on the take.

Roensch Capital I really like. I look forward to his videos.

Yes. It is a split, not sure of the ratio, but a split that doubles as a share count and a freebie giveaway to reward retail who saved his company. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, keylime said:

AMC won't be cheaper than APE at first. They could split AMC's share price in half or so a percentage split. But I do believe we will see APE surge and tow AMC along with it. 

No telling if the surge will happen immediately or over a few days to a week but surge it will. Meanwhile it's a question as to whether AMC will lose value after the split. And if it does, like you, many are going to take advantage of the split value or whatever it drops to after. I'd like to buy more myself.

I can picture APE running like a bat out of hell with Adam Aaron chumming here and there with the 4.5 billion APE shares he has in his left pocket just as a carrot to keep driving the Hedgies/MMs nuts. 

Throw in the fact they still have to close billions of naked shorts and AMC may make it's own move skyward.

As much fun as it is speculating about next week, I pray it's even more fun in reality. This could be the wildest week in recent history.

Yaaa baby. The hedge funds only savior would be to bankrupt AMC by Friday. Or pay off our government under the table again. My son and I invested together on this and when I told him about this he had his doubts as they always have a way to squirm out of it. Very sad even my 15-year-old understands.

• Pow! 4

2 hours ago, 3KINGS said:

markb57 that's what i was wondering , makes them worthless? 

No they are not worthless. They are just the same as legit shares. You can sell them tomorrow for market price. Whatever you own is considered real. However, APE is going to prove there are synthetics and how many. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

and if you don't get a 1-1 amc-ape, it would mean your amc shares are sinthetics....

per Roensch Capital

It is suggested billions of shares are synthetic so the likelihood of you or I having fake shares is very high. However, the good honest folks that sold us our fugazzi shares must be the ones to make them good. They must make sure we get our APES and close all of their newly counted naked shorts, synthetic shares, and Failure to Delivers.

That's where MOASS comes in.

• Pow! 4

1 hour ago, keylime said:

It is suggested billions of shares are synthetic so the likelihood of you or I having fake shares is very high. However, the good honest folks that sold us our fugazzi shares must be the ones to make them good. They must make sure we get our APES and close all of their newly counted naked shorts, synthetic shares, and Failure to Delivers.

That's where MOASS comes in.

This is 100% fact and No if you do not get your APE shares that doesn’t mean you have synthetics which makes zero difference!! Once they created the synthetic share it’s as real as any other share you can sell it anytime you want!! What it means if you don’t get your APE shares is that your crooked broker sold you and or loaned synthetic shares again in the millions or billions so if you personally don’t get your APE shares the BROKER is liable and on the hook for them!! The Brokers will need to buy by AMC by this Friday knowing this or buy APE next Monday on which again will drive the APE price to the moon! You could be holding your AMC shares for 5+ years when they were all most likely 100% real before all this nonsense happened and still not get all your APE shares due to you, because the broker your with ran out!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

These criminals must really be dumb or have a good sense of humor or both to make it look like APES are selling millions of shares they've been holding on to for over a year and a half less than 3 days before their free APE shares. 

Like I said. Their sweet spot is between 22 and 25 to figure out a way to survive this. But their survival is laughable as they are losing billions and more than that after this Friday.

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 3

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

These criminals must really be dumb or have a good sense of humor or both to make it look like APES are selling millions of shares they've been holding on to for over a year and a half less than 3 days before their free APE shares. 

Like I said. Their sweet spot is between 22 and 25 to figure out a way to survive this. But their survival is laughable as they are losing billions and more than that after this Friday.

I hope they get what's coming to them.....GO AMC! 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

22 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

I hope they get what's coming to them.....GO AMC! 

That's what they're afraid of. That's why they refuse to give up and take the "L". They will have to be forced to liquidate and take it. But take it they will!!!

• Pow! 5

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Driving it down as low as they can before they cover on friday. Loosers.

If they cover. At this point they probably could care less except to keep it between 20 and 25. When they own the game, make the rules and break the rules to win at all costs their pride just won't let them give in or up.

But the Bible says "Pride cometh before the fall."

And the timing looks perfect as we are nearing the end of summer (before the fall) Ha! And they are going to come crashing down. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

E72E935E-1E5D-4BDD-8485-C926FD838250.thumb.jpeg.d1eda10a7530d16eebd412b4b26d5d23.jpeg

RSI crossed yesterday and we corrected a little. Blew thru the first support (9 ma purple line, 23ish) next support is the 200 ma around 20.60 and then the 20 ma around 19.40.   It looks like we are trying to bounce off that 200 Premarket which is a good sign. If we blow thru the 200 and 20 next support zone is around the 50 and 100 ma, which is 16ish. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3