Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

19 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

I feel like one of the kids turning 55 this month.

Cheers!

🍻🥂🔥

Cheers! 

What's funny is they think all these retail investors in the so called meme stocks are 20 somethings living in their mothers basements. HA!

There's probably an even ratio of young, middle and old investors in this. And I would say by now we've proven it's not "dumb money."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, markb57 said:

right there with ya. This old man is about to turn 65. WOOHOO...Medicare!

A lot us are this old lady is turning 70 soon. As for Medicare it is a trip in it's self.  :D

And many thanks to our group who have taught me two or three new things in a

day.  :twothumbs: And I actually remember then!!! :woot::woot:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, bkeiller said:

I feel like one of the kids turning 55 this month.

Cheers!

🍻🥂🔥

The most exciting thing about turning 55 is you can now order off the Denny's 55+ menu. In fact, you can take advantage of all the "Old Folks" offerings from all businesses out there. LOL! And I almost feel guilty because I still feel like I'm in my thirties!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, keylime said:

The most exciting thing about turning 55 is you can now order off the Denny's 55+ menu. In fact, you can take advantage of all the "Old Folks" offerings from all businesses out there. LOL! And I almost feel guilty because I still feel like I'm in my thirties!

Cool. Didn't realize there are some 'junior' senior perks out there. Thanks for sharing! :)

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Cool. Didn't realize there are some 'junior' senior perks out there. Thanks for sharing! :)

Here in south fla you can now catch the busses for free as a newly old gray senior. So many perks. So little...er... so much time. HA!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, keylime said:

Hilarious same here I turned 55 this past January! I feel so bad actually taking a discount at some stores especially since I really do only feel like I am 30 to 35 years old!!! Lol

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Hilarious same here I turned 55 this past January! I feel so bad actually taking a discount at some stores especially since I really do only feel like I am 30 to 35 years old!!! Lol

It was bad enough when they stopped carting me for liquor but now they give me the senior discount without even asking for it. Come on man.

• Haha 7

You know the Hedgies and Market Makers are getting desperate when they are sending twitter posts like this to AMC. They are about to get hurt really bad. LOL!

Firstly, it is NOT a share dilution because it is a separate stock for the same company, which is why we didn't have to vote for it.

Secondly, it came as a surprise to everyone. A most pleasant, exciting surprise!

Thirdly, I doubt this guy/bot even owns AMC.

Something is definitely brewing when they are paying to put out this nonsense.

gaw3ntjmmih91.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

34 minutes ago, keylime said:

You know the Hedgies and Market Makers are getting desperate when they are sending twitter posts like this to AMC. They are about to get hurt really bad. LOL!

Firstly, it is NOT a share dilution because it is a separate stock for the same company, which is why we didn't have to vote for it.

Secondly, it came as a surprise to everyone. A most pleasant, exciting surprise!

gaw3ntjmmih91.png

Lou is pushing this crap on Twitter and YouTube!! I just unsubscribed!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Lou is pushing this crap on Twitter and YouTube!! I just unsubscribed!!👍🇺🇸

Ive had the same bad feeling about him for some time now and unsubscribed a month or so ago. I also deleted the Youtube app to due the games they play cutting off president Trump speaches.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 8/12/2022 at 11:25 AM, pokerplayer said:

My understanding of the ape share cost from the 22nd will be 50% of which an AMC share is,so if AMC share is worth $30 then a APE share would come in at $15. I may not be correct on this one but I have no idea where the $4 number came from either same as when some people were saying $.01 per share. No idea where that came from either. 

pp

Who will receive APE Stock?

AMC Ape

AMC shareholders will receive 1 APE stock for every 1 share of AMC they hold at the end of the trading day of August 15th, per AMC’s press release.

Shareholders should see the new dividend stock reflect in their broker accounts the following week by Monday the 22nd.

APE stock is not a cash dividend which means shareholders will be able to trade the security like any other stock.

“These 516,820,595 new “AMC Preferred Equity units” will trade on the New York Stock Exchange with the symbol APE”, said CEO Adam Aron in a tweet earlier this month.

Shareholders who sell AMC stock prior to the closeout date will not receive APE stock upon the issue date.

Will APE expose synthetic shares?

AMC Ape Stock

There is a 50/50 chance APE stock will expose synthetic shares.

The reason being is that AMC Entertainment has already issued the 516.8 million equity units per outstanding AMC shares.

This means that the equity units already belong to every individual shareholder.

The problem will arise only when AMC shareholders do not receive APE stock.

If AMC shareholders only receive partial APE securities, then brokers will need to address the issue at hand.

An incomplete batch of APE stock could signify shareholders are indeed holding phantom shares.

But how likely is this scenario?

It’s very unlikely since naked shares tend to be transacted outside the lit exchange and are not traceable/recorded for the public.

Here’s what the CEO had to say regarding synthetic shares upon the announcement of this new equity unit.

The preferred equity dividend will go ONLY to company issued shares so if there are institutions holding synthetic shares, they will simply not receive APE.

How much will APE Stock be worth?

MONEY-FNEZ.jpg?resize=676%2C420&ssl=1

No, APE stock will not be worth $0.01 as many thought per AMC’s press release.

Adam Aron confirmed the “$0.01” referred to be merely a ‘placeholder’ used for technical legal terms.

APE stock will be worth approximately 50% of where AMC shares traded just before the dividend.

From there, market trading conditions will determine the ongoing share price of APE stock.

This means that if AMC traded at $25 per share before the dividend goes into effect, shareholders will see both AMC and APE stock reflect $12.50 per share each.

The value of AMC shareholders’ portfolios will not change but rather be divided in half by these two securities.

In other words, the value will be the sum of 1 AMC share plus 1 APE.

What’s up with Dilution rumors?

Is APE stock diluting AMC shares?

Yes and no.

While AMC shares are not being diluted, the introduction of APE stock allows the company to use half of the value of AMC shares to raise capital and pay down debt if they choose to.

Since shareholders have expressed they do not want to dilute AMC anymore, AMC Entertainment’s solution was to create a separate security (APE) from which they could use instead.

For the company, it’s a great fundamental move.

For shareholders, it means giving the company access to half of your capital.

Good or bad, this will depend on what the company means to each individual shareholder of course.

Some will be happy to play such an important role in the company’s growth and fundamentals, others not so much.

Many AMC shareholders purchased the stock to make money from a short squeeze so naturally there could be concerns.

Still, short sellers are betting against a company who are great at business and at raising capital, which is not ideal for them.

AMC Entertainment has proven time and time again Wall Street cannot stop their progress, growth, and innovation.

And where there are short sellers, there is a squeeze potential.

Final thoughts

Losses-in-AMC-Stock-1.jpg?resize=676%2C3

Investors who purchased AMC stock to make some serious money must check-in with their conviction.

Although AMC’s share price will be divided in half, it will be up to investors to identify whether squeezing short sellers is still a priority.

And if it is, then APE stock should only be seen as another fundamental power move by the company to combat Wall Street opps (opposers).

Money should always be circulating, and that is what AMC Entertainment is successfully doing.

The question is, how will you as an investor allow your money to circulate and work for you?

That decision is yours and only yours to make.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, keylime said:

gaw3ntjmmih91.png

Well if I was looking at losing BILLIONS I would pull out all the stops as well, so I don't really blame them. But them saying to hang on till the Q4 says volume's to me. They don't want us to force the squeeze, I strongly believe they want a cheap out.

Not happening, they will pay us our due's and "suck it up buttercup"

Go AMC, Go Ape, We want to be rich and buy stupid Sh*t like the other millionaires !!

pp

• Pow! 5

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Ive had the same bad feeling about him for some time now and unsubscribed a month or so ago. I also deleted the Youtube app to due the games they play cutting off president Trump speaches.

I didn't know they did that to Trump but I still like to listen to Trey's Trades live stream, and Roensch Capital, and the English kid. Plus I love playing Christian music on YouTube as I work. But Lou I Unsubscribed to him months ago. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Well if I was looking at losing BILLIONS I would pull out all the stops as well, so I don't really blame them. But them saying to hang on till the Q4 says volume's to me. They don't want us to force the squeeze, I strongly believe they want a cheap out.

Go AMC, Go Ape, We want to be rich and buy stupid Sh*t like the other millionaires !!

pp

I'd be doing the same thing too, but this is just a tell they know this Boss Adam Aaron move is a check mate .

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

By the way. I've already made out my " Stupid ****" list! Ha!

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I didn't know they did that to Trump but I still like to listen to Trey's Trades live stream, and Roensch Capital, and the English kid. Plus I love playing Christian music on YouTube as I work. But Lou I Unsubscribed to him months ago. 

Yes I was a witness to it. Right before maybe 15 to 30 seconds before that Trump rally started they cut it. Immediately switch to Rumble right side broadcasting. I cut out Facebook for a couple of years. I deleted my account and somehow it’s right back again. Finally I am back on Facebook due to friends but I hope someday to cut that too.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Yes I was a witness to it. Right before maybe 15 to 30 seconds before that Trump rally started they cut it. Immediately switch to Rumble right side broadcasting. I cut out Facebook for a couple of years. I deleted my account and somehow it’s right back again. Finally I am back on Facebook due to friends but I hope someday to cut that too.

I got off FB but keep my account for friends and family and that's it. I also signed up for Rumble a while ago but never got on it. Politics burn out I am. Just want to take back the House and Senate and Trump back in 24. Finally take back our country.

And MOASS and RV!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1