Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Even fake bananas will be real!

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Β 

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

Welcome to the 'Metaverse Stock Era'!

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

Β 

πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

HODL. And SQUEEZE!

πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Β 

• Pow! 5

1 minute ago, keylime said:

They borrowed a ton of fake shares to keep us below 25. But if we get volume we will work it back up. People are buying not selling. Obvious manipulation.

Still looking for the 30s

Keylime I know no one knows but do you think AMC will go up higher after the 22 when the APE stock is released? What is your guess?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Keylime I know no one knows but do you think AMC will go up higher after the 22 when the APE stock is released? What is your guess?

It's going to split with APE to give APE it's value and I think they are both going to go up. Hedgies and market makers are all going to need APE and if retail holds which they should, it's going to skyrocket and bring AMC with it. Once naked shorts are revealed by APE it's going to get ugly/beautiful fast.Β 

UP is my humble prediction

:)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 4

21 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Unless there is massive buying from the shorts which their should be then AMC will drop in half and your APE share will rise to the other half. So I am assuming AMC will say be for example $50 when they issue the APE shares so what will happen is AMC will drop to $25 and APE will go from $4 to $25 instantly. This is my understanding not sure if it will be on the 22nd or 23rd. But whatever AMC does before then up or down you CANNOT SELL your AMC shares until the 23rd or after or you WILL NOT receive any APE shares!!!Β 
Β 

Either way at that point if AMC hasn’t squeezed before they issue the APE shares then once they do my guess is APE will skyrocket up into the 100’s very very quickly so you just keep your APE share and not sell them until after the squeeze happens. This is just my opinion and not financial advice of course. Lol

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Unless there is massive buying from the shorts which their should be then AMC will drop in half and your APE share will rise to the other half. So I am assuming AMC will say be for example $50 when they issue the APE shares so what will happen is AMC will drop to $25 and APE will go from $4 to $25 instantly. This is my understanding not sure if it will be on the 22nd or 23rd. But whatever AMC does before then up or down you CANNOT SELL your AMC shares until the 23rd or after or you WILL NOT receive any APE shares!!!Β 
Β 

Either way at that point if AMC hasn’t squeezed before they issue the APE shares then once they do my guess is APE will skyrocket up into the 100’s very very quickly so you just keep your APE share and not sell them until after the squeeze happens. This is just my opinion and not financial advice of course. Lol

Of course lol Thanks so much for your input should be an exciting few weeks. My only issue is knowing when to sell at the squeeze I guess like everyone else. Go AMC! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Pow! 4

29 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Of course lol Thanks so much for your input should be an exciting few weeks. My only issue is knowing when to sell at the squeeze I guess like everyone else. Go AMC! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

The MOASS is going to take at least a week to shake out and now that APE is added into the equation, no telling how long it will take to clear the books. They say sell on the way down, so if it goes past 100,000 dollars you can set you sell limit at 100,000 and catch it on the way down. And for me I will be selling in batches, not all at once unless it screams to a million then I'm selling all. Don't want to be greedy. LOL!

As far as the AMC/APE split. If they start out APE at 4 dollars then AMC will only be docked 4 dollars. So If AMC is at 34 dollars when APE offcially becomes tradable, AMC will be 30 and APE will be 4.Β 

Can you imagine no one selling and billions of APEs needing to be bought to cover the naked illegal shorts? It could take weeks to get that situation fixed.

And retail traders are going to be trying to get in on the fun as well. FOMO is going to be beserk.Β 

Up and Up and Up they go, where they top, nobody knows.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 minute ago, txwWrestling said:

Wish I had about $10,000 laying around to buy more this week lol

You and me both. It's a Buy one AMC get an APE share for free.

I can't imagine what kind of plan the crooks are coming up with to answer this POUNCE move by Adam Aaron.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

Here's another explanation of the way this all could happen. The main thing is do what you do with AMC.

HOLD!!!

Also when he says "Every shareholder will receive their APE share..." He means per AMC share. 1 for 1 so as not to cause further confusion. Now I don't know if this "internal" thing is going to happen as he says, but it only seems fair to do it that way so that every investor gets their APE and let them battle it out behind the curtain.

Β 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

My understanding of the ape share cost from the 22nd will be 50% of which an AMC share is,so if AMC share is worth $30 then a APE share would come in at $15. I may not be correct on this one but I have no idea where the $4 number came from either same as when some people were saying $.01 per share. No idea where that came from either.Β 

Β 

Β  Β pp

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

My understanding of the ape share cost from the 22nd will be 50% of which an AMC share is,so if AMC share is worth $30 then a APE share would come in at $15. I may not be correct on this one but I have no idea where the $4 number came from either same as when some people were saying $.01 per share. No idea where that came from either.Β 

Β 

Β  Β pp

The 4 dollars is the minimum a stock price can be to trade on the NYSE. So people say the range is minimum 4 to up to half of what AMC is at the time of the official day APE trades. No one knows what APE will come out at. My feeling is it doesn't matter because it is going to fly from there 😜

The 0.01 comes from the par-value of the stock which has nothing to do with the trade value it will be listed and subsequently traded at.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 3

5 minutes ago, keylime said:

The 4 dollars is the minimum a stock price can be to trade on the NYSE. So people say the range is minimum 4 to up to half of what AMC is at the time of the official day APE trades. No one knows what APE will come out at. My feeling is it doesn't matter because it is going to fly from there 😜

The 0.01 comes from the par-value of the stock which has nothing to do with the trade value it will be listed and subsequently traded at.

Β 

It never ceases to amaze me. Even at my advanced age I'm still learning something new pretty much everyday.Β 

Many thanks to all on this thread that are more than happy to help and share there knowledge with out making anyone feel foolish.Β 

I've learned so much from people here as well as made several friends.Β 

Β 

You are all the bomb !!

Β 

Β  Β pp

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

5 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Β 

It never ceases to amaze me. Even at my advanced age I'm still learning something new pretty much everyday.Β 

Many thanks to all on this thread that are more than happy to help and share there knowledge with out making anyone feel foolish.Β 

I've learned so much from people here as well as made several friends.Β 

Β 

You are all the bomb !!

Β 

Β  Β pp

I second that!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2