Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

12 hours ago, nannab said:

APE is the new ticker symbol is AMC Preferred Equity worth 1 penny and you get one for

every common share you have. These supposedly will be given out Aug 22 . :lol:  These

have nothing to do with the moass. As for myself the can keep their damn pennies because

I like many of us are out of AMC ASAP yesterday!!!!  There are a couple of people explaining the process

and what it means. lou and Roechen? I just looked and Lou posted a few min ago that the someone

is filing a Federal court injunction to stop it until the matter is clarified.  

Take a peek under community.

This is too new to overact just yet. From everything I have read and watched the APE share is not worth .01 cent but given a "par value". Come August 22nd it will go live on the NYSE and your APE shares will be worth half of whatever AMC will be the day before. So if AMC is worth 20 dollars your APE shares will be worth 10 dollars a share and your AMC will be worth 10 dollars a share. You will essentially have two different shares of the same company worth 10 dollars and then they will be traded from there. So APE could explode and AMC still be at 10. Or both could explode. Or AMC could explode and APE stay at 10 or whatever. This could be amazing and the trigger for the MOASS.

Don't think Adam Aaron just threw this against the wall to see if it would stick. He had the best minds working on a way to expose the naked shorting of his company while rewarding the retail investors with double the shares of the company for no cost to the investor. If the hedgies and market makers don't close their positions they are going to be on the hook for a ton of APE shares and there won't be any synthetics to play with. You are not getting a penny stock share. You are getting a brand new share in the company that will be worth half of AMC when it splits on August 22nd. And I for one believe both are going to rocket from there.

Brilliant. 

Thomas James explains it pretty well:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

This is too new to overact just yet. From everything I have read and watched the APE share is not worth .01 cent but given a "par value". Come August 22nd it will go live on the NYSE and your APE shares will be worth half of whatever AMC will be the day before. So if AMC is worth 20 dollars your APE shares will be worth 10 dollars a share and your AMC will be worth 10 dollars a share. You will essentially have two different shares of the same company worth 10 dollars and then they will be traded from there. So APE could explode and AMC still be at 10. Or both could explode. Or AMC could explode and APE stay at 10 or whatever. This could be amazing and the trigger for the MOASS.

Don't think Adam Aaron just threw this against the wall to see if it would stick. He had the best minds working on a way to expose the naked shorting of his company while rewarding the retail investors with double the shares of the company for no cost to the investor. If the hedgies and market makers don't close their positions they are going to be on the hook for a ton of APE shares and there won't be any synthetics to play with. You are not getting a penny stock share. You are getting a brand new share in the company that will be worth half of AMC when it splits on August 22nd. And I for one believe both are going to rocket from there.

Brilliant. 

Thomas James explains it pretty well:

Yes but that is also an assumption that AMC and the new APE share will say be worth $10 each if AMC is at $20 before they issue. AMC maybe could only go down a few dollars and APE could actually skyrocket past $20 because like all the DD says there is billions of synthetic shares that these brokers will have to buy APE on the open market to give to their clients or it will expose all these naked shorts! Or also like you said a lot of these short seller especially the smaller one may just give up and know what’s coming and start to cover their short positions in AMC before 8/15 which will cause another round of HUGE FOMO BUYING before they even issue the APE dividend!! Please let this be it we need it!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, markb57 said:

so they are diluting the amc shares with another stock, is what it appears to me....

They are not diluting AMC shares.  You can't dilute something that has been illegally sold over and over by the billions. It's already diluted 5,10 even 20 times over. Adam Aaron is just beating them at their own game.

They are creating another stock that will put pressure on the Hedgies and Market Makers that is going to out their synthetics.

Imagine the billions they have lost shorting AMC and now if they continue to play that game they will have double for their trouble. They will double their losses and will either close their positions or get margin called. Add Tesla stock splitting and these crooks are going to have their hands full.

Meanwhile, both AMC and APE are going to blast off and we the retail investors are going to reap the benefits. I, for one, am ridiculously excited to suddenly get twice the amount of stock in this great company at no extra cost to me and watch both fly to the moon. 

• Pow! 6

On 8/6/2022 at 2:55 PM, Gypsygirl11 said:

OK heads up people. MEGL It's about to explode on Monday. It's an ipo.. It opened up on Friday and was hard to get in cause it kept halting. Went up from $4 to a $196 in 1 day. Expected to get into the thousands! Watch the Teddy Zane video

Dammmmm, girl. Your stock premarket up 98%

On 8/6/2022 at 2:55 PM, Gypsygirl11 said:

OK heads up people. MEGL It's about to explode on Monday. It's an ipo.. It opened up on Friday and was hard to get in cause it kept halting. Went up from $4 to a $196 in 1 day. Expected to get into the thousands! Watch the Teddy Zane video

Dammmmm, girl. Your stock premarket up 98%

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Yeah baby run AMC run AMC over $26 and has been halted twice that I can tell already!! GME has been halted as well! 

When AMC crossed the 200 Day moving average that was a HUGE BUY BUY BUY SIGN!!! I actually bought more this morning right after open so I am positive on those shares also!! 

TO THE MOON BABY!!!

FYI if in case when we do get our APE shares there will be no option chain I believe and no shorts allowed on that stock at first I believe but could be wrong!! My guess is the play is going to be to buy as much APE shares at open which will skyrocket the price well above AMC unless we get the short squeeze beforehand! Just my thoughts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

38 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Not even open an hour yet and were already seeing 113% volume on the 65 day average,

Going to be another stellar day folks !!

pp

Grabbed some more shares to celebrate our coming out party week.  LOL!

Finishing in the high 20's will be a strong step towards 30's tomorrow. If this volume keeps up panic could very well set in for the Hedgies and Market Makers.

IN fact I pray a spirit of panic in their camp. AMEN!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Yeah baby run AMC run AMC over $26 and has been halted twice that I can tell already!! GME has been halted as well! 

When AMC crossed the 200 Day moving average that was a HUGE BUY BUY BUY SIGN!!! I actually bought more this morning right after open so I am positive on those shares also!! 

TO THE MOON BABY!!!

FYI if in case when we do get our APE shares there will be no option chain I believe and no shorts allowed on that stock at first I believe but could be wrong!! My guess is the play is going to be to buy as much APE shares at open which will skyrocket the price well above AMC unless we get the short squeeze beforehand! Just my thoughts.

I believe you are correct. APE will not be optioned or shorted at first. Also, since all the APE shares will be distributed, that means retail will own 100 percent of the float. At that point, who would be dumb enough to sell? That share price should skyrocket. No only that but at that point the retail investors who did not get APE shares because there wasn't enough to go around should start a class action lawsuit. This thing has the possibility of getting beautifully ugly really fast. LOL!

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, boomhand86 said:

Looking like a crazy day

Oh this isn't crazy. Crazy is during MOASS when it shoots up hundreds at a time and falls back hundreds at a time then shoots back up by a thousand or so on its way to the 100,000 plus moon.

Hmmm.....maybe I should buy into some stomach antacid stocks for a quick hit.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, keylime said:

Oh this isn't crazy. Crazy is during MOASS when it shoots up hundreds at a time and falls back hundreds at a time then shoots back up by a thousand or so on its way to the moon.

Hmmm.....maybe I should buy into some stomach antacid stocks for a quick hit.

I might have to medicate if that happens

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Grabbed some more shares to celebrate our coming out party week.  LOL!

Finishing in the high 20's will be a strong step towards 30's tomorrow. If this volume keeps up panic could very well set in for the Hedgies and Market Makers.

IN fact I pray a spirit of panic in their camp. AMEN!

Funny you said that as I also bought more shares this morning!! Lol

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 3

ok, I know I've asked this before but just to confirm, ok? When we sell, we sell under the limit designation, correct?

I just want to be very sure.

example. limit sale-$5000. which would mean it must be sold at $5000. No more, no less. Am I right?

Hopefully ALLOT MORE THAN $5000.....

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

@markb57When you set your sale price (i.e., limit order) and place a sell order (x number of shares), you can walk away and forget about it. If there is a buyer out there for the stocks you want to sell, the deal is automated.

Some brokers won't let you place a limit price vastly beyond the current market price of a stock, though. So, Fidelity does not allow me to place a sell order on AMC for $5000 a share as that price is too far from the current market price.

Your broker might be different?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, bkeiller said:

@markb57When you set your sale price (i.e., limit order) and place a sell order (x number of shares), you can walk away and forget about it. If there is a buyer out there for the stocks you want to sell, the deal is automated.

Some brokers won't let you place a limit price vastly beyond the current market price of a stock, though. So, Fidelity does not allow me to place a sell order on AMC for $5000 a share as that price is too far from the current market price.

You are correct @bkeiller, that's exactly how it works in Canada as well. 

pp

• Upvote 4

Up $1.78 at market close, up 8.03% for a gain, for the day. Hit a high of $27.50 before settling back down. 

132.59 Million shares sold that equates to 292 % with the 65 day average being 45.43 Million shares per day.

After hours is up $1.04, for a gain of 4.13% with shares sold 1.48 Million

Exciting times fellow apes. Let's all hope this a sign of good things to come !!

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

7 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Thank You. I just wanted to confirm it is a limit sale. I don't work with a broker directly. Mine is a self-ran-controlled acct with Merrill-Lynch. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

After listening and reading more on Adam Aaron's brilliant issuing of an APE preferred stock unit per AMC share I am even more excited and impressed.

One investor likened an APE share to a Certificate of Authenticity for a legitimate AMC share, adding to the fact that it will also be given a value up to half(but not less than 4 dollars to trade on the NYSE) of whatever AMC is worth on August 21st. A double whammy to the Hedgies and Market Making crooks.

Secondly what I have garnered is that Adam also has another 5 billion shares of APE over the 500 million plus legitimate AMC/APE shares ready to go when these same crooks need to fulfil their obligation of depositing the APE shares into every AMC investor's account if he decides to release them. Whether he does or not, that means he will have an actual share count of how many AMC shares are actually floating around out there over the legitimate float! But why would he need another 500 billion shares of APE if he didn't believe his company was being naked shorted? All he would need is the legitimate float share amount to divvy out. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Again, brilliant.

It truly is a well thought out move. At minimum he will have all the evidence he needs to take this up the totem pole to fix the naked shorting and failure to deliver problem without having to seek a share recall count which has its own legal ramifications and without putting himself in jeopardy as the CEO of a world wide company.

Thirdly, he basically laid down the gauntlet and taunted the crooks that this was the "pounce" that will benefit both the company, his investors, and gut those crooks to the bone in one swift blow. If he didn't think this was the death blow I don't believe he would put himself out there in such a public manner.

Yep. BRILLIANT!!!

Now the time bomb that is APE is ticking and those dastardly criminals are creating even more naked shares with over 5 million borrowed in the last two days making their last fatal stand before the theater popcorn explodes all over them.

Custard must be turning over in his grave. And I may be turning in my retirement letter.

HA! GO AMC!  GO APES!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4