Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

August 12th also has special meaning for me. Both my older Brother and my younger Brother were born on that day. 

Thanks for sharing the above. I've never been what I consider to be a "good Christia" but I do try. Nevertheless, through all life's struggles I've come to recognize that in God's provision for me over the last 11 years everything needed has always been there. It's the one constant that I can no longer question. And the hope I now hang my entire Faith on. 

God has always and will always provide for his children. 

My brother. Jesus said "No one is good but God the Father." And it is His goodness that leads to repentance. Our goodness is like filthy rags. Even the best Christian is unworthy of Heaven unless they put all their trust and faith in what Jesus did. So It is His goodness that flows through us to each other. His pure love, not our corrupt way of loving one another that bears fruit for the Kingdom. 

People like to ask "Why do bad things happen to good people?" But that's a question based on a false supposition because All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Again, no one is good. We must look at life from God's perspective and not our narrow limited one. It opens up this whole life we live when we see things from Heavens point of view. 

The Word also says Faith pleases God. So God is well pleased with you. :)

Blessings to all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

19 hours ago, Pitcher said:

This vid will help you understand the Stock Market and why the entire System is rigged.  John Stewart is raw and salty.  Warning, language. 

I'm more deeply invested in precious metals than anything else by far. And I know that mining stocks are at rock bottom prices, so much so that it seems foolish to not take profits when they happen and invest in mining companies. 

BUT!

Because of what I've learned about Hedgies and the 4 major banks ability to control the stock market I cannot put my money in the market. 

When the AMC event is over I will NEVER look back at the market again. 

And a little bird tells me I'm not alone. 

On 7/20/2022 at 1:41 AM, pokerplayer said:

Thxs for sharing  LGD. I always look forward to reading your posts. 

pp

My dear sister, Gloria. 

The feeling is totally mutual. Bless you and your husband. 😇🥰

On 7/20/2022 at 6:48 AM, Floridian said:

You're one of the good guys, LGD.  God Bless you, too!  😊

And many Blessings to you also. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm more deeply invested in precious metals than anything else by far. And I know that mining stocks are at rock bottom prices, so much so that it seems foolish to not take profits when they happen and invest in mining companies. 

JPM has been manipulating the Gold and Silver markets and holding the price down for years.   Once the Economic Crash comes Metals will spike and that’s when you will get your Blessing.  I allocate a portion of my budget to buying Gold and Silver every quarter.  

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for your post yesterday Keylime.  The message was received and very much appreciated.  

Thank you, Pitcher. God bless all you lay your hand to. And keep your posts coming as well. I love your insight.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, keylime said:

Keep hanging tx......we've got this thing called MOASS brewing

Hang on tight if you can.   JPM and other Banking Interests are all being exposed for their Corruption and for Manipulating Markets.    The SEC is getting hammered and exposed for their fraud and corruption.  

This has happened before and the Big Banks have paid the small fine and continued their same behavior.  You have to believe that maybe this time real reform will take place.  If you haven’t done so call or write your Congress person.  They need to know we will not support people like Brad Sherman and Maxine Waters anymore.  (There are many others but these two  are no bueno imo).   

• Pow! 10

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

JPM has been manipulating the Gold and Silver markets and holding the price down for years.   Once the Economic Crash comes Metals will spike and that’s when you will get your Blessing.  I allocate a portion of my budget to buying Gold and Silver every quarter.  

Yes, and the biggest difference with the metals is I hold it and no one knows what I have. 

Soon, and VERY SOON, everyone else is going to want it. That's when the mafia Banksters will lose control. 

Personally I'm putting my money on the collapse of Credit Swiss as the Black Swan event that will end up making 2008 look like candy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes, and the biggest difference with the metals is I hold it and no one knows what I have. 

Soon, and VERY SOON, everyone else is going to want it. That's when the mafia Banksters will lose control. 

Personally I'm putting my money on the collapse of Credit Swiss as the Black Swan event that will end up making 2008 look like candy. 

Good idea LGD but I'm buying brass and lead

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well!!!!!

Moma got the blood test back and it looks as if we'll be having another little girl. Image that, 5 Ladies in a row.

Just an FYI, I'll be changing my Avatar from LADYGRACESDADDY to 

MyLadiesDaddy soon. 

Hooah…congratulations!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well!!!!!

Moma got the blood test back and it looks as if we'll be having another little girl. Image that, 5 Ladies in a row.

MyLadiesDaddy soon. 

Looks like you been reading Iraqi news way to long my friend, Your getting yourself a small Haram going !!  LOL 

Very happy for you and the wife my friend, no wonder your so proud.

pp 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well!!!!!

MyLadiesDaddy soon. 

Congratulations!! So happy for you!!! ❤️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well!!!!!

MyLadiesDaddy soon. 

That’s awesome Congratulations!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

23 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Looks like you been reading Iraqi news way to long my friend, Your getting yourself a small Haram going !!  LOL 

Very happy for you and the wife my friend, no wonder your so proud.

pp 

First thanks to everyone, we're all so excited. 

My Dear Gloria, 

I was saying to Moma how I'm starting my own convent, 😆😅

Then I had to explain to her what a convent was 🤗😇😇😇 :facepalm1:

• Haha 5

Here you go everyone this happened to this stock that IPO’d two weeks ago it went from $14 to a high of $2,555 Today!!! WOW WOW WOW if we had only know..lol.. it’s not a short squeeze play since there are no options in the stock but perfect example of how quickly a stock can get up that high!! COME ON AMC!!!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4