Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

33 minutes ago, keylime said:

GME just announced a 4 to 1 stock split for July 18th. That could very well be a huge catalyst for AMC as well because you can't give investors their split unless you know how many shares and how many investors.

That should trigger a share count for GME which could cause a margin call and expose the hedgies and market makers grand thievery.

Margin calls would affect the other stocks tied with GME.  MOASS would likely be next. 

We will see if it's the catalyst soon. Throw in the Chicago Tribune article exposing Citadel using dark pools to steal from retail investors and we may be heading for the perfect storm.

Don't want to get my hopes to high because other supposed catalyst events have come and gone but I definitely am keeping an eye on GME volume and share price over the rest of the month. When GME has run up, AMC tagged along.

Yes I saw that after I posted my message above! Now you do know how very very important this is right?? We will know if all the shorts on GME is BS or not by the date they split. This should shoot GME well into the thousands there is no way around it!! But yes it will absolutely cause AMC to rip as well as these stocks are all shorted in ETF’s and as a basket of shorted stocks hence why they move up in down IDENTICALLY!! I pray this is the end as it absolutely should be on or before the date of their split!! Hedgefunds may even start as soon as tomorrow in buying back their shorted shares! The first one or two that covers survives basically!! Hopefully this is the end of all this corruption for these two stocks and I can retire to a beach somewhere for awhile!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

Yeah what Dinarrock said!  Oh yes I am already retired so I can go to a nice beach in Aruba. :lol: No offense nice beach's in MA.

40 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Hopefully this is the end of all this corruption for these two stocks and I can retire to a beach somewhere for awhile!!!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes I saw that after I posted my message above! Now you do know how very very important this is right?? We will know if all the shorts on GME is BS or not by the date they split. This should shoot GME well into the thousands there is no way around it!! But yes it will absolutely cause AMC to rip as well as these stocks are all shorted in ETF’s and as a basket of shorted stocks hence why they move up in down IDENTICALLY!! I pray this is the end as it absolutely should be on or before the date of their split!! Hedgefunds may even start as soon as tomorrow in buying back their shorted shares! The first one or two that covers survives basically!! Hopefully this is the end of all this corruption for these two stocks and I can retire to a beach somewhere for awhile!!!

Of course I could be mistaken I am not sure what happens with all the synthetic shares to be honest seems like a cluster but to me somehow they have to get a true share count to be able to give each true share the additional 3 shares but what happens if you have synthetic shares in your account after they have given out all the shares to cover their current float?? Seems to me the borrowed shares would have to be recalled and any synthetic shorts atleast would have to be covered right?? Maybe Pitcher or someone else that has more knowledge on this subject can chime in and explain it to us apes?? Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Of course I could be mistaken I am not sure what happens with all the synthetic shares to be honest seems like a cluster but to me somehow they have to get a true share count to be able to give each true share the additional 3 shares but what happens if you have synthetic shares in your account after they have given out all the shares to cover their current float?? Seems to me the borrowed shares would have to be recalled and any synthetic shorts atleast would have to be covered right?? Maybe Pitcher or someone else that has more knowledge on this subject can chime in and explain it to us apes?? Thanks

My understanding is they would have to close out those synthetic shares which means buy them back and if APES aren't selling the price will rise. I don't know how they can get around it. You do not have synthetic shares in your account, they are real shares even if they are millions more than the float. On your end they are real. On the Market Maker and Hedgefund end they are naked and synthetic and they are going to have to make them good. Again, I don't know a way they can kick this can anymore. They may be able to, but time will tell on that.

Meanwhile, this is what popcorn was invented for. Sit back and enjoy the show.

• Like 3
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, keylime said:

My understanding is they would have to close out those synthetic shares which means buy them back and if APES aren't selling the price will rise. I don't know how they can get around it. You do not have synthetic shares in your account, they are real shares even if they are millions more than the float. On your end they are real. On the Market Maker and Hedgefund end they are naked and synthetic and they are going to have to make them good. Again, I don't know a way they can kick this can anymore. They may be able to, but time will tell on that.

Meanwhile, this is what popcorn was invented for. Sit back and enjoy the show.

This should provide us with a better understanding of the GME split situation and how it may affect AMC.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, keylime said:

This should provide us with a better understanding of the GME split situation and how it may affect AMC.

Great read keylime.  It just amazing how much I have learned on this thread. Many thanks to you and all for this experience. 

pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, keylime said:

Here is the link to the post above. It has some great comments that help our understanding further.

(1) GameStop's stock split dividend will cause AMC to squeeze as well, and how precious metals can protect us when they squeeze afterward. : amcstock (reddit.com)

Okay here you go this is huge and describes the difference of a standard stock split vs a stock split dividend like GameStop is doing!! This is HUGE HUGE HUGE if it’s truly done like this!!! This is a short 11 min video but right at the 5 min mark is where he explains the difference! We know GME has a ton of shorted and synthetic shorts! Also since their float is currently much smaller and so many people have DRS’d their shares this should absolutely cause atleast the GameStop short squeeze which in turn will drag AMC along with it!!

Awesome run up for AMC today as well from Adam Aaron’s tweet this morning!!! Sure hope these corrupt hedgies and shittadel are about to get wrecked!!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

On 7/7/2022 at 5:28 AM, keylime said:

Here is the link to the post above. It has some great comments that help our understanding further.

(1) GameStop's stock split dividend will cause AMC to squeeze as well, and how precious metals can protect us when they squeeze afterward. : amcstock (reddit.com)

Okay here is another massive thought that goes along with Adam Aaron saying he is going to POUNCE when the time is right!! Just imagine if he has been working this whole time with one of the huge studios like Paramount Pictures?? The studios have not been able to own movie theaters because of being a monopoly with a Supreme Court decision back in the 1940’s which is guess what expiring this August!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Pow! 5

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, keylime said:

With the GME split this week things may get very interesting.....

Agreed and even without it AMC is set to run this week and or over the next couple of weeks! The chart and moving averages have crossed which apparently is pretty unusual but the guess is we should see around $21-$25!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

23 hours ago, keylime said:

With the GME split this week things may get very interesting.....

I'm going to make a prediction here founded in a gut feeling and derived from my Spirit. 

As of last Sunday 7/17 there are only 27 days until the event we all desire is in full swing. 

By August 12th we will see a massive increase in the value of AMC as never before seen. I wasn't going to say why I believe this but I've changed my mind. 

Last Sunday 7/17 would have been my baby girls 2nd birthday. She only lived for 27 days. And went to be with our Lord on August 12th. 

As painful as that was to endure (( The greatest pain I've ever known)) the one thing I never had to worry about was money. From her birth through her funeral cost EVERYTHING was covered miraculously.

Financially the event cost me nothing. 

Now two years later we have been blessed with another little girl (( Lady Annabelle Rose 🌹)) And to our GREAT SURPRISE mommy is with child again. I believe this one is a boy but we'll find out next week. 

Having said all that, the Lord has always provided everything we needed to provide for our children. The money has always been there. Nevertheless, adding another child will require us to buy a bigger vehicle along with everything else. This has reached a point where only a huge miracle of the Lord will suffice. 

After praying during the week I felt something move in my Spirit and a subtle knowing that everything we need once again will be provided. 

And I've my very own Saint in Heaven to ask God for his Blessings. 

We must walk by Faith and Trust in Jesus with all our Heart ❤ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm going to make a prediction here founded in a gut feeling and derived from my Spirit. 

As of last Sunday 7/17 there are only 27 days until the event we all desire is in full swing. 

By August 12th we will see a massive increase in the value of AMC as never before seen. I wasn't going to say why I believe this but I've changed my mind. 

Last Sunday 7/17 would have been my baby girls 2nd birthday. She only lived for 27 days. And went to be with our Lord on August 12th. 

As painful as that was to endure (( The greatest pain I've ever known)) the one thing I never had to worry about was money. From her birth through her funeral cost EVERYTHING was covered miraculously.

Financially the event cost me nothing. 

Now two years later we have been blessed with another little girl (( Lady Annabelle Rose 🌹)) And to our GREAT SURPRISE mommy is with child again. I believe this one is a boy but we'll find out next week. 

Having said all that, the Lord has always provided everything we needed to provide for our children. The money has always been there. Nevertheless, adding another child will require us to buy a bigger vehicle along with everything else. This has reached a point where only a huge miracle of the Lord will suffice. 

After praying during the week I felt something move in my Spirit and a subtle knowing that everything we need once again will be provided. 

And I've my very own Saint in Heaven to ask God for his Blessings. 

We must walk by Faith and Trust in Jesus with all our Heart ❤ 

A heartfelt beautiful and sweet reminder of the Goodness of our Lord. 

I have been saying for years the Lord told me the Dinar would revalue in August. I just don't know what year. 

Just last week 16.50 came up in my spirit for AMC. And I fully expected AMC to move to 16.50. I don't know why that price came up but when it hit it I thought it would move right past it. However it has basically hovered there for more than a week. Even closing one day at 16.50. 

I kept praying What's next Lord? 

August again has come up in my spirit but now with a bit of a chuckle because it wasn't for the Dinar but AMC.

Now a bit of my history.

My younger brother has had 7 children by 4 ladies. His first wife had 4. The first, a boy, the last three being girls. That was almost 21 years ago. Then he had a boy with each successive mother. The last just turning 8 this year September. The seven in order are Calvin, Celena, Corina, Sarah, Caleb, Noah, and Isaac.

My brother has battled the demon of crack since he was about 15 and even now at 47 years old sits in prison for perhaps another 8 years. He's been in about 4. So that's 12 years for God to get his attention. Remember, God's hands are bigger. So I am thankful and trust what our Lord is doing with him.  When his first son, Calvin, was about 4 and Celena 2, God charged me with taking care of them like they were my own. The Bible says, Take care of the widows and orphans. From that first day I committed to raising them and caring for them as my own and the ones that followed I have never waivered with God's help and blessings. And it has been my greatest joy to be their daddy figure.

I had my brother working for me during those early years. He was 15 when his first son was born. Some days he wouldn't get up for work and God had to deal with me because of it. God said to me, "Whose hands is he better in? Mine or yours?"

From that moment I knew God had him. I also knew from that moment God charged me with making sure those babies and their mother had everything they needed. I said " Okay God, provide me with enough to take care of them and me." 

God never let me down even when a bill needed to be paid on a day I didn't have the money. By day's end, God provided me the work to pay it.

That has carried me to today with all 7 of his kids and what we affectionately call my 4 "Sister wives". 

Now his oldest daughter and her husband are having their 4th child. She has 3 boys ages 18 months to 5 years old. The 4th will be a girl. The first one born in our family in 21 years. That's three 7s. 3 and 7 represents God's fingerprint. 37. The number of God and completion.

She is due in August. 

With this girl I believe will be a new beginning. Just as the number 8 represents a new beginning. August we know is the 8th month. 

I don't say all of this to say look at me. I say all of this to say "Look at God." He did these things in my life. He has never failed us, left us nor forsaken us. He has my brother in perhaps the only place to save his soul. I have never been married nor have had any children of my own, yet God has filled my life with 4 amazing mother's who are all good friends,(another of God's miracles), filled my quiver with 7 children and soon to be 4 grandkids. 

And the Lord, with Holy Spirit's help has kept me faithful to my commitment and those kids are the best thing to ever happen to me. 

So I asked God after this 16.50..."What next Lord?" Until I read your post I really hadn't heard. Now I believe it just may be God's answer. I now wait patiently to see if this August will be what we've all been praying and hoping for with AMC, and perhaps even the Dinar. 

The Bible says " Give and it shall be given to you, pressed down, shaken up and overflowing. In the same measure that you have given will be given back."

I can honestly say I pray I am about to see that verse fulfilled this August in my life. 

God bless you and all who read this and are a part of this amazing moment in time.

And God bless you LGD and your family. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

11 hours ago, keylime said:

On a side note LGD. 

August 12th is the Birthday of the mother who has struggled the most financially who I have helped. What a blessing and gift it would be to be able to have her and Calebs house paid in full!

August 12th also has special meaning for me. Both my older Brother and my younger Brother were born on that day. 

Thanks for sharing the above. I've never been what I consider to be a "good Christia" but I do try. Nevertheless, through all life's struggles I've come to recognize that in God's provision for me over the last 11 years everything needed has always been there. It's the one constant that I can no longer question. And the hope I now hang my entire Faith on. 

God has always and will always provide for his children. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, keylime said:

A heartfelt beautiful and sweet reminder of the Goodness of our Lord. 

I have been saying for years the Lord told me the Dinar would revalue in August. I just don't know what year. 

Just last week 16.50 came up in my spirit for AMC. And I fully expected AMC to move to 16.50. I don't know why that price came up but when it hit it I thought it would move right past it. However it has basically hovered there for more than a week. Even closing one day at 16.50. 

I kept praying What's next Lord? 

August again has come up in my spirit but now with a bit of a chuckle because it wasn't for the Dinar but AMC.

Now a bit of my history.

My younger brother has had 7 children by 4 ladies. His first wife had 4. The first, a boy, the last three being girls. That was almost 21 years ago. Then he had a boy with each successive mother. The last just turning 8 this year September. The seven in order are Calvin, Celena, Corina, Sarah, Caleb, Noah, and Isaac.

My brother has battled the demon of crack since he was about 15 and even now at 47 years old sits in prison for perhaps another 8 years. He's been in about 4. So that's 12 years for God to get his attention. Remember, God's hands are bigger. So I am thankful and trust what our Lord is doing with him.  When his first son, Calvin, was about 4 and Celena 2, God charged me with taking care of them like they were my own. The Bible says, Take care of the widows and orphans. From that first day I committed to raising them and caring for them as my own and the ones that followed I have never waivered with God's help and blessings. And it has been my greatest joy to be their daddy figure.

I had my brother working for me during those early years. He was 15 when his first son was born. Some days he wouldn't get up for work and God had to deal with me because of it. God said to me, "Whose hands is he better in? Mine or yours?"

From that moment I knew God had him. I also knew from that moment God charged me with making sure those babies and their mother had everything they needed. I said " Okay God, provide me with enough to take care of them and me." 

God never let me down even when a bill needed to be paid on a day I didn't have the money. By day's end, God provided me the work to pay it.

That has carried me to today with all 7 of his kids and what we affectionately call my 4 "Sister wives". 

Now his oldest daughter and her husband are having their 4th child. She has 3 boys ages 18 months to 5 years old. The 4th will be a girl. The first one born in our family in 21 years. That's three 7s. 3 and 7 represents God's fingerprint. 37. The number of God and completion.

She is due in August. 

With this girl I believe will be a new beginning. Just as the number 8 represents a new beginning. August we know is the 8th month. 

I don't say all of this to say look at me. I say all of this to say "Look at God." He did these things in my life. He has never failed us, left us nor forsaken us. He has my brother in perhaps the only place to save his soul. I have never been married nor have had any children of my own, yet God has filled my life with 4 amazing mother's who are all good friends,(another of God's miracles), filled my quiver with 7 children and soon to be 4 grandkids. 

And the Lord, with Holy Spirit's help has kept me faithful to my commitment and those kids are the best thing to ever happen to me. 

So I asked God after this 16.50..."What next Lord?" Until I read your post I really hadn't heard. Now I believe it just may be God's answer. I now wait patiently to see if this August will be what we've all been praying and hoping for with AMC, and perhaps even the Dinar. 

The Bible says " Give and it shall be given to you, pressed down, shaken up and overflowing. In the same measure that you have given will be given back."

I can honestly say I pray I am about to see that verse fulfilled this August in my life. 

God bless you and all who read this and are a part of this amazing moment in time.

And God bless you LGD and your family. 

Thxs for sharing  LGD. I always look forward to reading your posts. 

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

August 12th also has special meaning for me. Both my older Brother and my younger Brother were born on that day. 

Thanks for sharing the above. I've never been what I consider to be a "good Christia" but I do try. Nevertheless, through all life's struggles I've come to recognize that in God's provision for me over the last 11 years everything needed has always been there. It's the one constant that I can no longer question. And the hope I now hang my entire Faith on. 

God has always and will always provide for his children. 

You're one of the good guys, LGD.  God Bless you, too!  😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2