Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Word on the street is if every AMC shareholder bought a few redbox shares it would cause the squeeze for redbox which in turn would cause the squeeze for AMC and GME.. ...I know I would buy a lot more AMC if redboxed squeezed. Hedges would be screwed. Got to beat them at their game.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Word on the street is if every AMC shareholder bought a few redbox shares it would cause the squeeze for redbox which in turn would cause the squeeze for AMC and GME.. ...I know I would buy a lot more AMC if redboxed squeezed. Hedges would be screwed. Got to beat them at their game.

Sorry that is pure FUD, Redbox has a very low float and outstanding shares all this word is doing is trying to keep investors from buying more AMC and GME don’t believe it or fall for it!! If you want AMC to squeeze it’s buy and hold AMC!! You will get burned in Redbox that company does have a completely failing business model!!! Sorry I am not investing or getting distracted from buying more AMC AND HOLDING MORE SHARES!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

On 6/24/2022 at 6:58 PM, bkeiller said:

This shouldn't surprise anyone at this point:

https://youtu.be/OC5iJJ1A0bk

https://youtu.be/-WyJ0SLJa-s

Again ALL I am doing is BUYING MORE AND HOLDING!!! Just bought another 1,050 shares this morning at $13.20, after the small run up, I knew I should have bought first thing this morning with the rebalancing happening this week with AMC going into the Russell 1000 Index!! Oh well atleast we are now sitting around $14.10 hopefully we get another big run up today and this week!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

This is a good video from today also, looks like the corrupt are most likely 3 times more scared of AMC then GME, seems like their risk is much greater on AMC even though the AMC float is much higher then GME which is a good thing in my opinion!!

The MOTTO FOR THE MONTH IS AGAIN BUY AND HOLD BUY AND HOLD!! Not financial advice just my MOTTO!! Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RhG6lkaZBE

• Pow! 4

21 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I bought 17.76 shares on Friday 

as a plea for Independence from the Evil Banking Cartel including the Fed. 
Make them cover their Short Positions!!!!!   

I haven’t sold one damn share!!!!

Awesome to hear Pitcher! Thank You!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Awesome to hear Pitcher! Thank You!!!

I hang out more in the VIP these days because of politics.  I’m still watching AMC and GME with great interest.  

I do a little trading of currency and have been watching the Euro very carefully. Take a look at the Euro Daily Chart.  Good time to vacation in France or Italy. This is a major Sell off.  Wow. 

48C1AB5C-C900-49D5-9ACF-E095E10BF0CD.thumb.jpeg.a942816c047a805e89fa946a4228752d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Well I just bought 15 more shares before close at $12.56. I refuse to bend to the hegies .

Please everyone HOFDL we will see our payday.

I'm jealous Dinarrock,  wishing I could have as many as you. I've only 219, but still pumped. 

GO AMC, again thxs keylime,  your helping lots of us become future millionaire's. 

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Well I just bought 15 more shares before close at $12.56. I refuse to bend to the hegies .

I'm jealous Dinarrock,  wishing I could have as many as you. I've only 219, but still pumped. 

GO AMC, again thxs keylime,  your helping lots of us become future millionaire's. 

pp

This is what I am doing in my free time is driving for Lyft or Uber and then using that cash to buy more AMC!!! I figure hey I will work my butt off until this thing goes to the moon and just keep buying especially since the dinar outlook isn’t great at all no matter what or how the gurus want to spin anything into a positive! The truth is who knows if the dinar will actually ever RV, they can change the currency anytime they want and just replace it to screw us! Hopefully not but I have been invested since 2005 but bought most of my dinar in 2010-2011!! God I so wish I would have just bought 1000 bitcoins back in the day here at the same time when it was only a dollar!! But no the dinar was going to RV every weekend and now another 10 years later and to me their their government is probably in the worst shape it’s ever been beside Maliki, who knows hopefully it’s all smoke and mirrors and wake we up one morning to a huge surprise but again that is just spinning camel dung into a positive again…lol

Not sure when AMC will have its next move up but I sure hope it’s really soon I am so tired of waiting!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

This is what I am doing in my free time is driving for Lyft or Uber and then using that cash to buy more AMC!!! I figure hey I will work my butt off until this thing goes to the moon and just keep buying especially since the dinar outlook isn’t great at all no matter what or how the gurus want to spin anything into a positive! The truth is who knows if the dinar will actually ever RV, they can change the currency anytime they want and just replace it to screw us! Hopefully not but I have been invested since 2005 but bought most of my dinar in 2010-2011!! God I so wish I would have just bought 1000 bitcoins back in the day here at the same time when it was only a dollar!! But no the dinar was going to RV every weekend and now another 10 years later and to me their their government is probably in the worst shape it’s ever been beside Maliki, who knows hopefully it’s all smoke and mirrors and wake we up one morning to a huge surprise but again that is just spinning camel dung into a positive again…lol

Not sure when AMC will have its next move up but I sure hope it’s really soon I am so tired of waiting!!!

GME just announced a 4 to 1 stock split for July 18th. That could very well be a huge catalyst for AMC as well because you can't give investors their split unless you know how many shares and how many investors.

That should trigger a share count for GME which could cause a margin call and expose the hedgies and market makers grand thievery.

Margin calls would affect the other stocks tied with GME.  MOASS would likely be next. 

We will see if it's the catalyst soon. Throw in the Chicago Tribune article exposing Citadel using dark pools to steal from retail investors and we may be heading for the perfect storm.

Don't want to get my hopes to high because other supposed catalyst events have come and gone but I definitely am keeping an eye on GME volume and share price over the rest of the month. When GME has run up, AMC tagged along.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

I will be so happy when we are all millionaires. I hope it will be very soon. Not the Dinar soon. But the American I want it NOW Soon!!!!

Ha!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5