Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

On 6/1/2022 at 10:02 AM, bkeiller said:

Interesting charting and advice on the future squeezes.

I am just buying more and holding, buying more and holding!! Every 10, 25, 50 or 100+ shares helps IMO!! And if millions of people around the world feel the same as me then everyday we get closer and closer to MOASS!!! 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

On 2/3/2022 at 12:42 PM, Pitcher said:

Pitcher can you please give us your opinion on the current technicals on AMC? What I am curious about is your thought on the current 23%+ short interest, the 180 Million shares on Loan which is 35% of the total float, also the cost to borrow max is now 20% which is much higher then it used to be but nowhere near has high as GME cost to borrow? What are you thoughts and feelings on this and anything else you want to share please? To me all this is in our favor right? How much longer can they hold out do you think before it explodes?? Thanks

• Thanks 2

Dinarrock, I can give you support ranges and price targets but I can’t speculate on the short interest because I’m not educated on it enough.  Whatever I say is just an opinion.   From my experience it appears the Big Boys are trying to crush us with an endless shorting campaign.  I tried to warn everyone last year that these guys are ruthless and will do anything to protect their sandbox.  There is no doubt in my mind that rules have been broken to achieve this and it could go on until another big burst of buying chases them to cover.  The problem is no one wants to buy a falling knife. I haven’t sold any of my shares but I’m not buying either.    

AMC has its own game going on and it’s also a part of a bigger Stock Market sell off.  Inflation, a slowing economy, talk of a recession, supply chain issues, War in Europe, Monkey Pox,,,,it’s a bad time for all assets!!!!   My advice is if you are holding there is no sense selling now unless you just need the money.   I believe at some point the price will rise again but it could take months or even years. AMC as a company is beat up pretty good.   I don’t see the big boys covering unless they are exposed to the point of getting slapped by the SEC. ( that’s not going to happen because Gensler is corrupt and part of the banking Cabal).  If the Apes all bought 500 hundred shares that might get it going again but only for a short bump in price.  If AMC’s revenue spikes that could get the Shorts to cover and go find another beat up company.   I’ve seen these kind of shorts last for years.  They are playing what they believe to be the market value of a company in trouble with revenue.  

The Daily Chart is still coming back to its real book value after the spike of last year.  That spike is what is referred to as a Parabolic Pump.   It was way out of the norm and those pumps can take 6 months to 1-3-4 years to get back to it’s real book value.  We are dealing with the same thing in the Crypto Markets and even the Stock Markets. So much liquidity was pumped into the markets from QE and the Stimulus Checks that all the Asset Markets were in Bubble Territory.  Now the Bubbles are getting popped.  

I can’t post any charts now.  I’m away from my desk for a few weeks but I can give you rough support.  9.60 ish is a point of support if broken could see a run to 5.50-6 bucks.  In my opinion that’s fair book value from what I read months ago, as in the 6-9 dollar range.  Like I said earlier AMC has its own game of chicken going on.  Charts are really not a see all end all imo.  You are either all in for the fight or all out.   It’s a tough game and the CROOKS have control of the cards for now.   If AMC can mount a counter attack I would be a buyer ( filter in at first) over the 9 ma on the Weekly chart.  What you are looking for is another pump or a squeeze play.   Over the 20 on the Weekly and I’m buying more.   One word of caution.  Any rally should be considered a possible Bull Trap until that price gets over the 200 ma.  If you buy now and it runs up to the 100 or 200 ma and rolls over you should probably be looking to book some profits.  The Geo Political environment is just horrible.   

I hope this helps some.  I am no Financial Guru, I’m just an Ape holding like the rest of you.   I’m sharing some of my opinions but I imagine many of you are much better equipped to help Dinarrock out with your thoughts.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

7 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

I am just buying more and holding, buying more and holding!! Every 10, 25, 50 or 100+ shares helps IMO!! And if millions of people around the world feel the same as me then everyday we get closer and closer to MOASS!!! 

Millions of Apes around the world are doing just like you. Someone put up a chart on Reddit that proved not only are we not selling but we are steady filthy buying.

This thing is winding up and if you can buy now then buy. 

Not financial advice.

But this fake price has been shown it is ridiculously low. A legitimate price according to one publication based on fundamentals is in the 60s. 

This play is going to be good for millions who buy and hold.

I am peaceful and willing to wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

And here is the Reddit post from one year ago today that breaks down how AMC can get that high and higher using the Geometric Mean!! In theory if no one sold and there are 2 billion synthetics out there the price will absolutely keep rising until people decide to sell. However we all know that no matter what there will be tons and tons of people selling most of their shares long long before AMC even gets to 5K I honestly believe that!! I myself will sell a lot before 5K because it will make me a multi millionaire but I will also hold a thousand or so shares and wait to see how high AMC goes! Now those people with say only a 100 or 200 shares will absolutely have to hold if they believe AMC will hit 100K to make life changing money! Me personally at 1K I will have life changing money with only half of my shares! Good luck and I just keep buying at this low low discount price because we won’t see it here for long I

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

At some point the synthetic shares have to be 'digitally' burned to get them off the books, but if no one is selling, I just can't see the SEC allowing this ' fraud' to go on  unabated as the creation of synthetic shares impacts so many other stocks. 

I think this will end in a massive law suit, if the stock goes parabolic and there is a 'Bernie Madoff' moment. 

The question is always going to be when to sell?!

• Pow! 4

If Gensler follows through and does everything described in the article below it will be a start.   He could also return the billions of dollars to the American People the Big Banks have stolen over the last 30 years.  Then I would be slightly impressed.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/08/us-sec-chief-gary-gensler-unveils-plan-to-overhaul-wall-street-stock-trading.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

pokerplayer sorry for your trouble , i am a 42 year veteran in the auto parts business , not sure i can help you source an engine with you being in canada or not , but i do have a few suppliers up there , let me know if i can help vin number is all i need for now and your zip code if you guys have those??

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 3KINGS said:

pokerplayer sorry for your trouble , i am a 42 year veteran in the auto parts business , not sure i can help you source an engine with you being in canada or not , but i do have a few suppliers up there , let me know if i can help vin number is all i need for now and your zip code if you guys have those??

Greatly appreciated @3KINGS. I find out tomorrow if they can find a rebuild for me.  If not I will definitely be reaching out to you for any help.

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

so sorry about your news PP. We both chatted awhile back about going back to work. I am hanging on by a thread myself. Contracts are being cancelled left and right here. Good luck on the engine rebuild. Take care and best of luck to you and yours.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/9/2022 at 12:36 PM, pokerplayer said:

Boy could I use some good news from AMC this week. 

Got laid off from work and dropped the engine in my truck all on same day.

Come on AMC I really need some good news right now !!

pp

Thoughts and prayers coming your way!! 🙏🙏🙏👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3