Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Wouldn't that be something if the dinar FINALLY hit 1.17....have not been reading dinar news ....

One more thing the biggest movie of the year I think was just released today!! TOP GUN!!! I think this will have a huge huge huge opening weekend and it’s a 3 day weekend and for many a 4 day weekend since schools where I live ended today!!

This should be a huge push for AMC stock come next Tuesday when the market opens since it’s closed on Monday for the holiday. When the market opens hopefully we have huge news releases on how much money Top Gun made this weekend!!!

Oh and yes I fully 100% believe the dinar will come out at atleast $1.17 or higher!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

Even if it hit 1cent I would be doing back flips!! If it hits 1.17, I will pay someone to do my backflips. 😆

Well good thing it will never come out at 1 cent that will never ever happen! So I guess you will need to do back flips naked down the street outside..lol

Now back to the AMC rocket to the moon. We are now at $14.23 with over 64 million in volume so far! I cannot wait to hear the box office numbers for Top Gun after the long holiday weekend this alone should push AMC much higher on Tuesday I believe!! Hopefully Top Gun turns out to be the all time top grossing movie of all time for opening weekend!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

Up 11% at lunchtime today. Let's light up those green candles!

image.jpeg.980dd319e752224e8086903f42fcf7d8.jpeg

Dare I hope we see a surge to $15.00 before the closing of the market? Would set the pace before Tuesday open, would create a strong rally. 

HODL my friends it's going to get very interesting. 

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

9 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Dare I hope we see a surge to $15.00 before the closing of the market? Would set the pace before Tuesday open, would create a strong rally. 

HODL my friends it's going to get very interesting. 

pp

Agreed now look at this something has to give no way these crooked hedgefunds and crooked Kenny can keep holding at these prices for much longer in my opinion.

Shares on loan now over 174 Million, max cost to borrow is 15%, average cost to borrow is over 13% and min cost to borrow is 4% which I bet no one is getting! Utilization is 100% and short interest is over 23% according to Ortex which we know is 100% BS!! Short interest is most likely closer to 40% IMO!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

22 minutes ago, keylime said:

This is an excellent read in Reddit, comments included.  "Executive Order" was the fly in the ointment according to this post

(2) Posting my comment because most of you don't understand why memes are running : amcstock (reddit.com)

Great minds think alike keylime, I was just reading that and going to post it here also!! 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

How about next week, lol

Its sure looking good, we just gotta HOLD! That will be the hard part. 

I think I can handle that part pretty good. I got my HOLD grip down pat from all the dinar practice. HA! And a Happy Memorial Day weekend to ALL fellow Apes and Dinarians!!!

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 3

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Great minds think alike keylime, I was just reading that and going to post it here also!! 

Indeed! I think we are all of one mind here and have joined the millions and millions around the world creating a movement never before seen or heard of. Our positive energy, prayers and thoughts are blowing this MOASS balloon up bigger and bigger so when it explodes there will be a whole new generation of wealthy people who actually care about people more than their money which will translate into a better world for all. The excitement balloon is blowing up right next to it. LOL!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Just now, keylime said:

Indeed! I think we are all of one mind here and have joined the millions and millions around the world creating a movement never before seen or heard of. Our positive energy, prayers and thoughts are blowing this MOASS balloon up bigger and bigger so when it explodes there will be a whole new generation of wealthy people who actually care about people more than their money which will translate into a better world for all.

And the excitement balloon is blowing up right next to it. LOL!

• Pow! 2

THIS IS PATHETIC. 

To say nothing of the pressure we APES have put on the Powers that be. 

Anyone still believing that the entire financial system isn't completely corrupt is simply living in a dream world where 8% gains is considered outstanding. 

Now that I got that out of the way, what is exposed in the video below should tell everyone that we are finally directly over our target. Which is why there's so much flack. 

Dear fellow APES, hold on  like your life depends on it. Cause the caca is about to hit the fan. 

• Pow! 4

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

THIS IS PATHETIC. 

To say nothing of the pressure we APES have put on the Powers that be. 

Anyone still believing that the entire financial system isn't completely corrupt is simply living in a dream world where 8% gains is considered outstanding. 

Now that I got that out of the way, what is exposed in the video below should tell everyone that we are finally directly over our target. Which is why there's so much flack. 

Dear fellow APES, hold on  like your life depends on it. Cause the caca is about to hit the fan. 

Can you imagine that the SEC's Gary Gensler recently complained in an interview that his department couldn't even afford to provide coffee in the office then turned around and spent a pretty penny(tax payer monies all) on this tripe. Hasn't anyone of them done any RESEARCH on the so called MEME stocks they are making fun of? Is AMC a viable company? GAMESTOP? and the others? Aren't these legitimate businesses that employ millions around the world? Why shouldn't someone want to invest in a company that is hitched to vehicles that make 250 plus million in a weekend? Desperation never smelled so sweet. And Gary Gensler is head deep in the asses of these Hedgecrooks because he is one of them.

"Stock market investing is not a game", they tout. And yet it is the biggest game on the planet. Their game that we have crashed and they are going to lose big time at their own rigged game with their own rigged rules. And they are mad as hell and can't take it anymore. But they will take it until they are forced to come clean which will end their charade of being a fair and honest market. 

This is going to turn out badly for them much like Hillarious Clinton and her "Undesirables comment" that rallied those same folks to go out and make sure she wasn't elected. This is going to rally the Apes to buy more, get the word out more, smelling the blood in the water to our stupid little meaningless MOASS.

These psychopath/sociopaths aren't human or humane. They are bloodsuckers from the pit of hell wrapping their demonic bony fingers around their money god and they are going to lose it all.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4