Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

18 hours ago, keylime said:

Is this billionaire wrong?

No we hope he is not wrong..lol..but to be quite honest as big an investor this guy is they only bought 27,100 shares of AMC which is absolutely nothing to them just pennies. So that tells me he is only looking at this as a complete long shot. Between my one friend and I we own more then 27,100 shares and that is just two people with everyday jobs not making a whole lot of money. If this billionaire truly believed in the AMC and GME movement he would have bought atleast 1 million shares and even that isn’t much for this guy! Now to be fair I don’t know how many shares he bought of GME the article I read only said AMC for 27,100 but if that include both then I am not impressed at all. But anything to help the movement I guess. I have done all I can which is actually lose a ton of money so far! Had I just bought and sold AMC during all the swings or even sold in the 40’s the last time it was there which I almost did because of the market I could have bought back in now and had close to 50,000 shares myself but hey that’s how stupid I am. Hopefully this bs will payoff soon but to say the least I am extremely worried!!! No hedgefund has covered when AMC and GME were at high number for a long time and no one has covered when the market is crashing and extremely low now. We constantly see all this illegal activity which takes years to prove so who knows. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

No we hope he is not wrong..lol..but to be quite honest as big an investor this guy is they only bought 27,100 shares of AMC which is absolutely nothing to them just pennies. So that tells me he is only looking at this as a complete long shot. Between my one friend and I we own more then 27,100 shares and that is just two people with everyday jobs not making a whole lot of money. If this billionaire truly believed in the AMC and GME movement he would have bought atleast 1 million shares and even that isn’t much for this guy! Now to be fair I don’t know how many shares he bought of GME the article I read only said AMC for 27,100 but if that include both then I am not impressed at all. But anything to help the movement I guess. I have done all I can which is actually lose a ton of money so far! Had I just bought and sold AMC during all the swings or even sold in the 40’s the last time it was there which I almost did because of the market I could have bought back in now and had close to 50,000 shares myself but hey that’s how stupid I am. Hopefully this bs will payoff soon but to say the least I am extremely worried!!! No hedgefund has covered when AMC and GME were at high number for a long time and no one has covered when the market is crashing and extremely low now. We constantly see all this illegal activity which takes years to prove so who knows. 

I hear you. But I am in it to win it. The number of retirement funds that heavily invested when this was in the 30's to its high of 72 are many. They aren't going anywhere. This is a time heals all wounds play. It will happen. Meanwhile, I, like you, keep buying more. And when this comes to fruition I am sure I will say, "Man I should've bought even more when it was around 11. LOL!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 the 🌙 and my Friday reflections:

Are we still Waiting for Godot or are there bunches of bananas out there in our AMC and dinar futures!?

Am I still waiting for vindication against my muppetry! I sure feel like a muppet at times!

Bigger question, is there a fairer world out there for us all and we put our future bananas on the line to fight for it!?

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

💪💪💪💪💪💪

💎💎💎💎💎💎

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

💰💰💰💰💰💰

🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

🌲💨🔥🎉🤓

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

16 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Awesome I sure hope we just see this thing skyrocket soon and I mean very soon!!!

KennyBoy gave a "timely" interview this week in which he not only claimed that we, the APES, are to blame for Melvin Capitols collapse but the general condition of today's market. 

And while I'm certain aholes like him would prefer average people only be allowed in the markets via a 401k, the feeling that I got from his comments was one of desperation. 

He kept referring to this movement as, "a moment in time". This indicates that he believes the APES will eventually sell and go away never to be seen again. Which is why I personally will NEVER sell until I get the price I want. 

The reason I believe this interview was timely is because of the June 2nd XO. Citadel has most likely extended their short position so deep that even a tiny nudge in either direction could cause them the worst possible outcome. 

Consider that just a few days ago AMC dropped below $10 dollars a share. But it immediately shot back up to $13.79. 

If Citadel wanted to tank AMC then why didn't they finish the job that day? Because they can't! New regulations require that if a stock is shorted below $10 dollars a LOT more capital is required to be paid. If that capital isn't paid then a margin call will be required.  

Yet if AMC goes to just $20 dollars I suspect that Citadel will be margin called because of liquidity issues.  

Therefore, Citadels algorithm is set to keep AMC  between $11 and $13 dollars in the hopes that the APE community will just give up and go away. 

KennyBoys "moment in time". 

Which is why he gave a staged and scripted interview. In hopes that we will loose our resolve. Remember, and never forget,  these market movers main weapon and method of attack is playing on people's emotions. 

And KennyBoys emotions are the 'Tale'. 

He's desperate and it's showing. 

That is why we must literally act as APES and maintain our resolve showing zero emotion. Our resolve and not reacting with emotion is how we the people have brought the elites to their knees. 

THEY WILL FAIL. 

And this will become much more than just a meme stock. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

Thank you LGD :D I had to smile when he said we where the cause of teachers loosing

their pension's. That cocky smug look on his face will be wiped off in short order!!! 

Thank you so much to all of you who took this newbie under your wing.❤️

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

KennyBoy gave a "timely" interview this week in which he not only claimed that we, the APES, are to blame for Melvin Capitols collapse but the general condition of today's market. 

And while I'm certain aholes like him would prefer average people only be allowed in the markets via a 401k, the feeling that I got from his comments was one of desperation. 

He kept referring to this movement as, "a moment in time". This indicates that he believes the APES will eventually sell and go away never to be seen again. Which is why I personally will NEVER sell until I get the price I want. 

The reason I believe this interview was timely is because of the June 2nd XO. Citadel has most likely extended their short position so deep that even a tiny nudge in either direction could cause them the worst possible outcome. 

Consider that just a few days ago AMC dropped below $10 dollars a share. But it immediately shot back up to $13.79. 

If Citadel wanted to tank AMC then why didn't they finish the job that day? Because they can't! New regulations require that if a stock is shorted below $10 dollars a LOT more capital is required to be paid. If that capital isn't paid then a margin call will be required.  

Yet if AMC goes to just $20 dollars I suspect that Citadel will be margin called because of liquidity issues.  

Therefore, Citadels algorithm is set to keep AMC  between $11 and $13 dollars in the hopes that the APE community will just give up and go away. 

KennyBoys "moment in time". 

Which is why he gave a staged and scripted interview. In hopes that we will loose our resolve. Remember, and never forget,  these market movers main weapon and method of attack is playing on people's emotions. 

And KennyBoys emotions are the 'Tale'. 

He's desperate and it's showing. 

That is why we must literally act as APES and maintain our resolve showing zero emotion. Our resolve and not reacting with emotion is how we the people have brought the elites to their knees. 

THEY WILL FAIL. 

And this will become much more than just a meme stock. 

Excellent read and summary. About 95 percent of the market is played by the elite one percent. But a handful of apes holding their shares in a couple of "meme" stocks are the ones tanking the market.

Mmm hmmm. Amazing these liars and thieves can spew this crap with a straight face. But that is what soulless people can do. This guy and the rest of them are empty shells masquerading as human beings.

As Jesus once said of the man who saved up everything, filling his barn to the full, declaring he can now put his feet up and do nothing but enjoy a life of fat living, "Fool, your soul is required of you this evening."

These people stop at nothing to gain the world, while losing their souls. Well, actually, they've already sold their souls, that's why they are soulless.

Sad really. But they will all soon reap what they have sown.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

thought this was interesting from, O'Leary! lines up with the Biblical dates, between, May 14-June 21, for major financial change, also lines with when Jesus went into the temple and turned the money changers tables upside down! guess we will see!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

thought this was interesting from, O'Leary! lines up with the Biblical dates, between, May 14-June 21, for major financial change, also lines with when Jesus went into the temple and turned the money changers tables upside down! guess we will see!

Saw this whole interview and I found him a bit of a creature of market history. However, when he was taking about the collapse of a "BIG" financial institution it literally seemed as if he wasn't making a prediction as much as a warning. 

He got very specific with details while trying not to be. 

Looking at the macro picture we must also remember that Ray  Dalio recently bought AMC and Game Stop. 

These Billionaires would have an inside perspective of the Markets. And I suspect that the reality of certain hedge funds precarious situation is coming to light. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone is trying all they can to get retail to sell 🤔

These types of interviews are on the rise and THAT tells me June is going to blow the roof off of last year's experience. 

:facepalm1:OH CRAP, NOW I'M A PUMP AND DUMP REPORTER :facepalm1:

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone is trying all they can to get retail to sell 🤔

These types of interviews are on the rise and THAT tells me June is going to blow the roof off of last year's experience. 

:facepalm1:OH CRAP, NOW I'M A PUMP AND DUMP REPORTER :facepalm1:

The only thing I got from this video is BUY BUY BUY!!! Then BUY BUY BUY SOME MORE!!! Maybe it’s just me and I am slow!!!

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

The only thing I got from this video is BUY BUY BUY!!! Then BUY BUY BUY SOME MORE!!! Maybe it’s just me and I am slow!!!

It is better to be slow and RIGHT than fast and wrong!!! GO FOR IT  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

On 5/17/2022 at 3:01 PM, keylime said:

I hear you. But I am in it to win it. The number of retirement funds that heavily invested when this was in the 30's to its high of 72 are many. They aren't going anywhere. This is a time heals all wounds play. It will happen. Meanwhile, I, like you, keep buying more. And when this comes to fruition I am sure I will say, "Man I should've bought even more when it was around 11. LOL!

Update so far today there are just over 170.08 Million AMC shares on loan which is just over 33% of the entire float!! Yes short interest is only at 22.42% per Ortex…yeah right..lol . We have been at 100% utilization for what 3 months now also!!!  Sure seems like Kenny and the hedgefunds are getting a little worried. All we need is either a huge rally of people or institutions to start buying a lot more again or a hedgefunds to tap out in the play!!! We are also over 52 million in volume right now and only up 2-3% they are shorting us today for sure!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4