Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I bought a significant amount of more shares again today in the $15’s, a few thousand more in fact! I personally think we are going to finally see some Green Days after all these red days!! The market reacted extremely well to Jerome Powell today and I think we will see a good bounce or atleast I hope so..lol. Again this is my new motto buy more and hold, then buy a lot more and hold!!! 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

Yes I reacted to quickly once again just trying to get in at the bottom and ride it up to make some gains to eat away at all the losses in my portfolio by trying to average down my costs!! Truly truly sucks where our market and economy is right now. Sure hope one of these small hedgefunds gets margin called ASAP or decides to tap out and start covering their short positions on AMC!!! Come on MOASS, Let’s Go RV!!!

Happy Mother’s Day to all you great Mom’s this Sunday also!!!!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

4 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Dinarock you have a whole lot invested....God bless you. I'm in the hole around 40 grand. Yours is much more I know. Sigh.

The bubble will pop soon hopefully.  

Yes I am close to about 5X your amount unfortunately, however I have averaged my cost down quite a bit this past week so I would only need to see $33-$34 per share to be back around even. I have watched a few YouTube videos today as I do everyday and it seems in the past day or two there has been some margin calls happen. They also apparently typically get around 2 to 5 days to come up with the capital first but we should find out maybe next week who has been margin called. Hopefully it’s a couple of hedgefunds that are short AMC and can’t come up with the additional capital!!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

I understand that things seem really bad at the moment. The Markets are taking a serious beating and that's most likely NOT going to get any better in the short run. But I just noticed that Adam Aron tweeted about the situation with AMC and it certainly sounds as if he's about to attack.

Feckless YouTube won't imbed this link but you can watch it by clicking the link. It's a short 40 second video that will brighten your day. 

https://youtu.be/V3PnkXDYtj4

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Lou reckons the crooks are 'resetting' the value of AMC, so they can start covering. More fuckery, for sure, but maybe the last of it?

Getting more dry powder to buy more to lower my dollar cost average.

Gimme dem bananas!

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

• Upvote 3

+200 more AMC added to the bunch. More dry powder ready to burn if it drops again. 

So many of us have put our future bananas on the line to attack these deplorable hedgies in this crooked system. Let us prevail against the greatest theft of property in human history!

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌 

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍💪💪

💎🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

🌎🚀🌙 

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Just when you think it can't get any lower, LOL Mother of God!

I don't think anyone has even a remote clue as to the complete and total destruction that is coming.

With the Fake CPI out today claiming that inflation has leveled off and dropped by 2 tenths a percent they expected the markets to flourish. But instead we're seeing a continuation of the market crash. People are no longer believing the lies. 

This is going to destroy any faith left in the market when the margin calls begin.

On a side note, a Walmart purchasing officer has come out and admitted that by October there won't be anything in the stores. The supply chain is gone with the continued closing of China ports. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Just when you think it can't get any lower, LOL Mother of God!

I agree, this is absolutely brutal. This price is even lower that when keylime started this thread if I remember correctly. Not that any of that matters because the crooked hedge funds are creating this slaughter.

Oh well, I am still holding to the bitter end.

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

28 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I agree, this is absolutely brutal. This price is even lower that when keylime started this thread if I remember correctly. Not that any of that matters because the crooked hedge funds are creating this slaughter.

Oh well, I am still holding to the bitter end.

pp

I am so excited to pick up more shares under 10 I think I peed my pants a little. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Had to share this from a Redditor:

Subreddit Icon
Posted by
Diamond Hands
6 minutes ago

For those with a crisis of faith

renderTimingPixel.png

If you ever wanted to see what a marketmaker REALLY thinks of AMC, look no further than the options chain. In spite of the constant hammering the price is taking, the cost of call options is still high, and in many cases remains high even into the hundreds for the month of june. That means the citadel computers still see a substancial risk that they will lose control of the price.

When they have control, call options are cheap. This is the easiest way to look at amc and know they are still scared shitless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

The bright side: Another Redditor

Run-up begins next week. The shorts have been using crypto as collateral to deliver owed shares. All major peaks were after crypto dumps and BTC JUST hit its 52-wk low. Chinese bonds cannot be used as shorts’ collateral as of June, as per executive order. Next few weeks will be huge, get ready 🍿🚀

renderTimingPixel.png
  • r/amcstock - Run-up begins next week. The shorts have been using crypto as collateral to deliver owed shares. All major peaks were after crypto dumps and BTC JUST hit its 52-wk low. Chinese bonds cannot be used as shorts’ collateral as of June, as per executive order. Next few weeks will be huge …
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Dry powder at the ready if it goes to $5.

Hold the line, then fire at these deplorable bags of shite! How dare they mess with our future whisky, cigars and other vices for our retirement!

😆😆😆

🦍🦍🦍🦍💪💪💪💎💎💎💎🙌🙌🙌🙌

🌎🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🌙

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

🌲🔥💨 ✈️🏨🏖️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

36 minutes ago, keylime said:

I am so excited to pick up more shares under 10 I think I peed my pants a little. 

I picked up some more also.. I'm just surprised we're still able to purchase shares, lol.

I like your 2nd post about next week, yeah something's got to give

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

24 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I picked up some more also.. I'm just surprised we're still able to purchase shares, lol.

I like your 2nd post about next week, yeah something's got to give

They won't stop until they have to. I won't stop until I can't. Then it's just Hold, hold, hold

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, nannab said:

AMC is now below $10.00!!!  Here we go :moneybag::moneybag:

Yep we got an awesome 25% run up today from $9.70 up to almost $14 only to get shorted back down! The hedgies somehow found over 8 MILLION shares borrowed yesterday again they knew something was going to happen today and used these shares to short AMC and GME back down today just such BS!! 

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Pow! 3