Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

6 hours ago, jg1 said:

Yes I watched this yesterday also, this would be the catalyst for sure as Melvin Capital has to own a lot of shorts on AMC and GME that would absolutely have to be bought back before they close their hedgefund and reopen the new one. This Plotkin guy is a complete idiot even the new one he is opening will focus on short selling…lol. Also the only reason he is doing the greedy idiot is because he is not making any money himself since his fund is so far down he gets no commissions or incentives. I hope the people that invested are NOT stupid enough to reinvest with this idiot when he gives all their money back!

But yes this one even should cause the short squeeze IMO!! We may not even have to wait until the end of June either for this to happen. The reason I say that is their is a lot of other smaller hedgefunds that will also know the exact date he will start buying back his shorts most likely and even if they don’t know the date they do know the absolutely must buy back their short positions before Melvin a capital does or it could also bankrupt them!! Hopefully this is the good news we have been waiting for, the market completely sucks today so should be interesting if we get a good bounce back up on Monday or if we continue to sell off. Either way some of these smaller hedgefunds are going to have to pick a time to cover their short positions in AMC before it’s too late and they get liquidated!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

We really are fighting a Matrix of fraud that has become the system. This article was referred to by the legendary Susanne Trimbath, PhD, who is one of the OG Apes fighting the good fight.

You may have already knew this or your outrage will deepen!

This is legitimized theft from the American people that had been allowed to stand by ineffective govt and corruption at the deepest levels.

By Bob DrummondAugust 4, 2006

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Yeah the big boys think they are untouchable.... Time will tell.

Should be an interesting week.

Yes we will either see a big bounce back tomorrow from this past weeks huge sell off OR if we continue to have a huge sell off than this is the start of the market crash IMO!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Seems, Ole, Billy Gates, has been holding Tesla back, thought this was an interesting from Elon Musk!

Yeah, but I didn’t leak it to NYT. They must have got it through friends of friends. I heard from multiple people at TED that Gates still had half billion short against Tesla, which is why I asked him, so it’s not exactly top secret.

Musk responded, "Final Warning"!

Dont know to much about Musk, except, what the news reports. Maybe, just Maybe, this will be the wind that blows the trees, to see the nuts drop!
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 4

12 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Seems, Ole, Billy Gates, has been holding Tesla back, thought this was an interesting from Elon Musk!

Yeah, but I didn’t leak it to NYT. They must have got it through friends of friends. I heard from multiple people at TED that Gates still had half billion short against Tesla, which is why I asked him, so it’s not exactly top secret.

Musk responded, "Final Warning"!

Dont know to much about Musk, except, what the news reports. Maybe, just Maybe, this will be the wind that blows the trees, to see the nuts drop!

• Upvote 4

I just picked up another 1,000 shares on this AMC Fire sale at $14.87 hopefully this is the bottom!! Again my motto is Buy and Hold, Buy and Hold and again Buy and Hold!!!

The SPY and S&P 500 are trending up when I bought yet AMC was going down which doesn’t make since so personally I was thinking it’s just lagging behind a little so hopefully we get a little pop up now!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3