Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I have a feeling they are going to quietly continue bailing out the hedge funds and institutions with reverse repos until after the elections and then try to hang the financial collapse on the republicans once they gain power. Never underestimate the ruthlessness of the Democratic Party. I cannot fathom any other reason this criminality is allowed to continue.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

6 hours ago, bkeiller said:

TheStreet: Robinhood Stock Slides As Goldman Cuts Rating To 'Sell', Questions Path To Profitability.

https://www.thestreet.com/markets/robinhood-stock-slides-after-goldman-cuts-rating-price-target

Just desserts seeping in as Robbing Hoods having to take their medicine for being a shower of shitt sucking parasites.

Yes and if there is any stock that really needs to be shorted down to below a $1 Robinhood would be it!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I will fully expect a bloody day in the market tomorrow. The CPI inflation index comes out first thing in the morning and the expectation is going up from 7.9% to 8.4% which is bad in itself but personally I expect it to be a little higher guess we shall see. March is where the energy has taken a huge spike up, it didn’t hit much in February so the outlook isn’t good!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, cws said:

Just like my Dinar. Holding out to the bitter end. Cant risk selling either and then finally the payday arrives. 

We will have our day for both Dinar and AMC and the end will definitely will not be bitter. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

FWIW, this prophecy put me in a more positive, train of thought, again, FWIW, a Christian brother from West Texas sent this to me, he is, also invested in Dinar and AMC, guess who talked him into AMC? he sent me an article from a prophet he follows, and out of the blue he said this, April, AMC, 1272.00! Well we got a couple of weeks, to see what happens.

"Happy Easter All", He is Risen!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

56 minutes ago, keylime said:

We will have our day for both Dinar and AMC and the end will definitely will not be bitter. :)

The Great Reset is coming and I’m expecting some big things in the next 3-4 months.  You will know when it’s go time.  Possible Cyber attack, possible nuclear attack, possible electrical outages, and maybe something like Tether being banned ( which will bring down BTC, Crypto, and the IMF, for a short period of time).   I don’t know how or the exact dates but the rumor mills are working overtime and I think we are getting close.  I believe that’s when the Dinar RV’s and our Stock Market crashes.  That’s probably when AMC goes off.  Don’t get greedy.  Take your profits.  

If you own a bunch of Crypto thinking you will be sheltered from the coming Financial Crash you better own ISO 20022 and WEF FinCen compliant coins and you better have them on your cold wallets.  If Tether goes down then BTC will go down fast probably taking most Cryptos down too.  I’m not telling you to sell your coins but you better know that a day of reckoning is coming.  Own the correct coins. ISO 20022 coins are, XRP, XLM, XDC, Algo,  Iota, and a few others like ETH, Qnt. Hbar, Ada, Sol  I’m not selling one coin because eventually the switch gets flipped on and these coins will be the backbone of the new Quantum Financial System.   These ISO coins will be backed by Gold, Silver, and probably other hard assets like Oil, Minerals, Timber etc.  

They have been warning us for months that some tough times are coming.  You still have time to purchase metals but understand they will go down too when this gets going.  They will recover quickly as will the ISO coins.   It’s almost time to brace yourselves for the coming change.  It’s going to be epic.  For those who have prepared you will probably be the new 1%’ers.  We will all get through whatever is coming and hopefully we still have a free Country.  

Don’t take my word as gospel.  Go to Twitter or You Tube and type in the Great Reset.  Do a Google Search on ISO 20022, or visit the XRP thread in the VIP section.  

I’m not fearful.  I will adapt and embrace the change and do well.  Besides we have Super Man on our side.

Click the arrow for the movie.  Wait for it.   It’s worth the 2 minutes.  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

11 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

The Great Reset is coming and I’m expecting some big things in the next 3-4 months.  You will know when it’s go time.  Possible Cyber attack, possible nuclear attack, possible electrical outages, and maybe something like Tether being banned ( which will bring down BTC, Crypto, and the IMF, for a short period of time).   I don’t know how or the exact dates but the rumor mills are working overtime and I think we are getting close.  I believe that’s when the Dinar RV’s and our Stock Market crashes.  That’s probably when AMC goes off.  Don’t get greedy.  Take your profits.  

If you own a bunch of Crypto thinking you will be sheltered from the coming Financial Crash you better own ISO 20022 and WEF FinCen compliant coins and you better have them on your cold wallets.  If Tether goes down then BTC will go down fast probably taking most Cryptos down too.  I’m not telling you to sell your coins but you better know that a day of reckoning is coming.  Own the correct coins. ISO 20022 coins are, XRP, XLM, XDC, Algo,  Iota, and a few others like ETH, Qnt. Hbar, Ada, Sol  I’m not selling one coin because eventually the switch gets flipped on and these coins will be the backbone of the new Quantum Financial System.   These ISO coins will be backed by Gold, Silver, and probably other hard assets like Oil, Minerals, Timber etc.  

They have been warning us for months that some tough times are coming.  You still have time to purchase metals but understand they will go down too when this gets going.  They will recover quickly as will the ISO coins.   It’s almost time to brace yourselves for the coming change.  It’s going to be epic.  For those who have prepared you will probably be the new 1%’ers.  We will all get through whatever is coming and hopefully we still have a free Country.  

Don’t take my word as gospel.  Go to Twitter or You Tube and type in the Great Reset.  Do a Google Search on ISO 20022, or visit the XRP thread in the VIP!" rel="">VIP section.  

I’m not fearful.  I will adapt and embrace the change and do well.  Besides we have Super Man on our side.

That video is awesome Pitcher..lol.. I wanted to see how he landed it though..lol!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

FWIW, this prophecy put me in a more positive, train of thought, again, FWIW, a Christian brother from West Texas sent this to me, he is, also invested in Dinar and AMC, guess who talked him into AMC? he sent me an article from a prophet he follows, and out of the blue he said this, April, AMC, 1272.00! Well we got a couple of weeks, to see what happens.

"Happy Easter All", He is Risen!

Hey Rick , did you mean to attach a video here also, I would love to see it please?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Don’t take my word as gospel.  Go to Twitter or You Tube and type in the Great Reset.  Do a Google Search on ISO 20022, or visit the XRP thread in the VIP!" rel="">VIP section.  

Thank you Pitcher for the heads up. I will be looking into it more. You can never be too prepared for what's about to hit. And it's going to hit from many directions.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Thanks for you last post Pitcher. I ran across this definition this AM and thought it was worth posting. You are dead on about the ISO compliant coins we need to own. Many here may not be able to own all of them, but IF I HAD to pick three to own (NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE) I think they would be XRP, XLM and ALGO. I would be good with that. JMHO.

ISO 20022

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Not to be confused with ISO 2022.

ISO 20022 is an ISO standard for electronic data interchange between financial institutions. It describes a metadata repository containing descriptions of messages and business processes, and a maintenance process for the repository content. The standard covers financial information transferred between financial institutions that includes payment transactions, securities trading and settlement information, credit and debit card transactions and other financial information.

The repository contains a huge amount of financial services metadata that has been shared and standardized across the industry. The metadata is stored in UML models with a special ISO 20022 UML Profile. Underlying all of this is the ISO 20022 metamodel - a model of the models. The UML profile is the metamodel transformed into UML. The metadata is transformed into the syntax of messages used in financial networks. The first syntax supported for messages was XML Schema.

ISO 20022 is widely used in financial services. Organizations participating in ISO 20022 include: SWIFT, Ripple, Algorand, Ravencoin, and Visa.

ISO 20022 is the successor to ISO 15022; originally ISO 20022 was called ISO 15022 2nd Edition. ISO 15022 was the successor of ISO 7775.

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3