Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

42 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

.12 cents ? Pfffffssst, well if nothing else it cost the Hedgies bushels of cash !!

pp

image.png.e75ee95ff22a71378404eb49e3db546f.png

Yep. Imagine the millions they spent and are saying "They still finished 12 cents in the green!"

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 2

Wccftech: AMC Entertainment Shorts Are Now in Trouble as the Demand for Call Options Is Currently the Highest Since June 2021, Increasing the Prospects for a Gamma Squeeze.

https://wccftech.com/amc-entertainment-shorts-are-now-in-trouble-as-the-demand-for-call-options-is-currently-the-highest-since-june-2021-increasing-the-prospects-for-a-gamma-squeeze/

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

😄 Down to $27. This is why more important for me than making a profit is the total collapse of the economic environment today. Whether it be Stocks, Silver and Gold or nickel, or wheat (( whatever you choose)) the level of corruption is pure evil 😈

And what do the Master's of the world have planned for us peons next? 

The New World Order, where we'll own nothing and be happy, because if you dare to complain you will be eliminated. Hope everyone enjoys their insect whopper for dinner. 

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And what do we do with this? Pathetic that people have so little conscience. The entire financial system is nothing more than a scam. Especially the stock market. 

The whole stock market is like a house eaten by termites. You can't tell until you begin to peel away at the surface and suddenly underneath reveals the whole structure compromised, and the more you tear away, the more you realize it has to be completely torn down and rebuilt because there is no integrity in it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, keylime said:

The whole stock market is like a house eaten by termites. You can't tell until you begin to peel away at the surface and suddenly underneath reveals the whole structure compromised, and the more you tear away, the more you realize it has to be completely torn down and rebuilt because there is no integrity in it.

You got that right! I wish they would put these assholes in jail, all they'll do is fine them. SMH

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Story is that on Tuesday the MOASS started but it was squashed. 

Watching the aftermarket now it looks like tomorrow might be another attempt at the MOASS. 

AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc

24.64 USD −1.04 today

Closed: Mar 31, 4:35 PM EDT • Disclaimer
After hours 26.08 +1.44 (5.84%)

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Were about 40 minutes into after hours trading and it shows were up $1.35 already. Proof the hedgies have their dirty fingers in this. I have half a mind to go pick up nannab and head on over and we will give them a piece of our mind !!

I bet there really worried now if there reading this !!  :) 

Release the Kraken !!

pp

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Were about 40 minutes into after hours trading and it shows were up $1.35 already. Proof the hedgies have their dirty fingers in this. I have half a mind to go pick up nannab and head on over and we will give them a piece of our mind !!

I bet there really worried now if there reading this !!  :) 

Release the Kraken !!

pp

AMC and GME are running after hours because GME just announced a stock split right after the market closed!! Amazing how these two stocks are tied together but I will take it either way…lol..All we need is one of these stocks to squeeze and I bet both will go to the moon since these same corrupt hedgefunds must have shorted both stocks!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

15 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

AMC and GME are running after hours because GME just announced a stock split right after the market closed!! Amazing how these two stocks are tied together but I will take it either way…lol..All we need is one of these stocks to squeeze and I bet both will go to the moon since these same corrupt hedgefunds must have shorted both stocks!!

For sure. What's good for one is good for the other. We are two sails on the same boat, along with Hycroft Mining HYMC. All three up in AH.....Hedgies are grinding their teeth...LOL!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1/2 an hr. left for after market and it's up $1.25 and 4.7 M Shares !! This is huge !! I have never seen this type of volume after hrs. EVER. Tomorrow will be Interesting to say the least.

Hope someone smarter then me can answer LGD's question as it is a good one.

Release the Kraken !!

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2