Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

And here is the latest from Thomas James again talking about the significance of the $22!!! This is huge and I believe this leak is true also, fingers crossed we are on our way to bankrupting these corrupt hedgefunds and market makers!!!

But we already hit $22.  Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

But we already hit $22.  Thanks in advance.

Yes but hitting it and closing above $22 are two different things. It was only over $22 and just over for a very short time before it was pushed back down. However my guess is after we close above $22-$24+ for a couple of days hopefully that get Melvin Capital margin called…all we need is for the proverbial first domino or hedgefund to fall and have to cover. Once that happens and the stock start climbing FOMO will kick in like you have never seen before in my opinion! There is sooooo much money sitting and waiting on the side lines just waiting for this to happen!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

12 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes but hitting it and closing above $22 are two different things. It was only over $22 and just over for a very short time before it was pushed back down. However my guess is after we close above $22-$24+ for a couple of days hopefully that get Melvin Capital margin called…all we need is for the proverbial first domino or hedgefund to fall and have to cover. Once that happens and the stock start climbing FOMO will kick in like you have never seen before in my opinion! There is sooooo much money sitting and waiting on the side lines just waiting for this to happen!!!

Exactly. 22 plus seems to be the price of the Golden Ticket. And like you said we need to close over it and hold it in that pocket for a few days. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Happy Friday APES!!! Let's go 22 +....We need volume but it is doable. Max Pain is 20.....Above that and it's a great day and sets us up for a strong couple weeks to put our foot on the crooks' necks. 

A little Trey for your Friday pleasure

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

On 3/23/2022 at 7:26 PM, nannab said:

I have a question if someone can help. I read about good till canceled and along

with placing my limit sell order price is it a good idea to add the good till canceled? 

Thanks much

'Good 'til cancelled' let's you leave that 'coiled spring' ready for action and forget about it for the assigned time period. It is helpful if there is a rapid price increase that you may not have been tracking, or missed, if you didn't have an order in. If you have that type of order in, then you'll get 'cashed out' at your desired price. 

For educational resources, investopedia can be a quick way to get easy to understand explanations of trading: https://www.investopedia.com/

Cheers!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Trey thinks 30 is possible by week's end.  If so, by everyone's opinion over 22 could make this blast off. I'm hoping this is the case, but these crooked hedgies always seem to have illegal tricks up their naked short sleeves. Our job is to buy and hold and hold and hold until they finally fold, and fold, and fold....then we strike gold, and gold, and gold....!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, keylime said:

Trey thinks 30 is possible by week's end.  If so, by everyone's opinion over 22 could make this blast off. I'm hoping this is the case, but these crooked hedgies always seem to have illegal tricks up their naked short sleeves. Our job is to buy and hold and hold and hold until they finally fold, and fold, and fold....then we strike gold, and gold, and gold....!!!!!

This puzzles me as we were well over $22.00 for months and no " Blast Off ", am I missing something here ?

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

This puzzles me as we were well over $22.00 for months and no " Blast Off ", am I missing something here ?

pp

Yes. Liquidity. Melvin Capital has lost so much money it is speculated if this thing goes over 22 and stays there they will be margin called which will start the dominoes falling. Previously they had the liquidity to withstand the higher share price. Now they don't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, keylime said:

Yes. Liquidity. Melvin Capital has lost so much money it is speculated if this thing goes over 22 and stays there they will be margin called which will start the dominoes falling. Previously they had the liquidity to withstand the higher share price. Now they don't.

Ahhh, thxs keylime for the quick response as for the life of me I could not unstand how this would work.

Release the Kraken  !!! Our day of reckoning is near !!!

$30.00 bucks and higher, here we come !

pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

Yeah, I know it's just Monday morning, but it is fun to celebrate the wins, regardless of how long it lasts!

🦍💪💎🙌🌎🚀🌙

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, keylime said:

Over $26.40 today already and 80 million in volume!!!! Let’s go ANC BLAST THIS ROCKET TO THE MOON!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Ahhh, thxs keylime for the quick response as for the life of me I could not unstand how this would work.

Release the Kraken  !!! Our day of reckoning is near !!!

$30.00 bucks and higher, here we come !

pp

Keylime is correct the reason why these hedge funds are more vulnerable at a much lower AMC rate is because of Liquidity! Back when ANC was in the 40’s and 50’s the stock market was at an all time high!! So for example Melvin Capital’s long positions were way up so they had lots of liquidity to withstand their short positions. Now Melvin Capital can’t seem to invest correctly now as they bought a ton of Facebook back in December at their all time high and Facebook now has lost over 33% over their value now. They also invested in great stocks like Peloton and many other big name all of which have dropped significantly in the past couple of months we are talking 100’s of millions of dollars! Also Melvin bought a lot of Russian bonds last year good for them…lol. Anyway you get the picture their long positions are way way down but they haven’t covered any of their short positions like AMC! So now with AMC GOING UP the scuttlebutt is $22 of AMC will get them Margin Called which is ALL we need is just one of the crooked hedge funds to get margin called and the computer take over and start liquidating their long positions and buy back all their short positions!! Once this happens AMC WILL ABSOLUTELY ROCKET TO THE MOON!!! Which will cause a domino effect and then all the other hedge funds will fall one by one because they can’t afford to keep their AMC SHORT position at $50-60-80+ dollars we will shoot up very very quickly when this happens because FOMO buying with be like no one has ever seen before!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

20 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

We consolidated a little and now over 158 million in volume with the stock back over $26.35 now! Hopefully we see another move up during power hour!!!

I'm just hoping it's goes so high today that I can't even buy 1 share ! 🤑🤑🤑

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

DING DING DING!! AMC closed up just over 45% today at $29.35!!! Hopefully this is all FOMO Buying and not any shorts covering, guess we will see that number on Wednesday if any shorts covered. I did help the cause once again today..lol..wish I would have bought much earlier in the day but I bought another 100 shares during Power Hour at just over $28!!! 

My MOTTO IS BUY AND HOLD BUY AND HOLD BUY AND HOLD!!! It’s the only thing I know how to do…lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

39 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

DING DING DING!! AMC closed up just over 45% today at $29.35!!! Hopefully this is all FOMO Buying and not any shorts covering, guess we will see that number on Wednesday if any shorts covered. I did help the cause once again today..lol..wish I would have bought much earlier in the day but I bought another 100 shares during Power Hour at just over $28!!! 

My MOTTO IS BUY AND HOLD BUY AND HOLD BUY AND HOLD!!! It’s the only thing I know how to do…lol

Dinar you ROCK!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

Congratulations Apes. We are in another Parabolic Spike.  Your patience is being rewarded.  Not selling any of mine.  

Let’s see what happens.  I’m not read up on this stock but I suspect there are numerous articles trying to get you to sell your shares.  Let the Crooks burn.  

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 7

21 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’m not read up on this stock but I suspect there are numerous articles trying to get you to sell your shares.  Let the Crooks burn.  

Oh yes for about three weeks now the broker kept telling me that I am overly invested in one stock.

I was to call them so they could help me in this very volatile market. Ah huh NOT!!! 

BURN BABY BURN!!!

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6