Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I said this thing would explode seemingly overnight. Keep your eyes on it all day long. We very well could see $200 plus by the end of the week. 

AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc

18.26 USD +2.39 today

Closed: Mar 22, 7:59 PM EDT • Disclaimer
After hours 20.23 +1.97 (10.79%)
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I said this thing would explode seemingly overnight. Keep your eyes on it all day long. We very well could see $200 plus by the end of the week. 

18.26 USD +2.39 (15.02%)today

Closed: Mar 22, 7:59 PM EDT • Disclaimer
After hours 20.23 +1.97 (10.79%)

That would be something now!! All we need is for AMC to start running significantly and it will creat FOMO Buying like never before! I have other positions that I can exit anytime which I will do when this thing truly takes off and will be buying as many shares as I possibly can on the steep climb up!!!

• Pow! 5

35 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Premarket trading,  we're up over a buck !! 1.2 Million shares already. 😀

Looking good for another stellar day my friends. 

Let this be our time.

pp

Amen! Lord let this be our time!!! For AMC and the Dinar!!!!

• Pow! 4

5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Premarket trading,  we're up over a buck !! 1.2 Million shares already. 😀

Looking good for another stellar day my friends. 

Let this be our time.

pp

Just topped at $21.45.

Keep yer eyes 👀 on this baby because she's about to go parabolic. 

:pirateship: :bagofmoney: 💥 :bagofmoney:💥

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Good afternoon Investor's "R" Us 

I just found something Good til canceled. When I place my limit order

to sell and I activate this it say's that I can set my own date or it's good

for 180 days until canceled. I will keep watching until  this puppy pops.

Does sound right?   Thank you and big hugs in advance.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Yes over $22 is the theory that Melvin Capital will get liquidated let’s hope so as they own a lot of shorts on AMC! With that being said don’t be surprised if Citidel or JP Morgan Chase bails them out!!! I mean JP Morgan Chase bailed out ONE individual short seller from CHINA WTF!! Seriously an American company bailed out the Chines billionaire yes BILLIONAIRE that should been Margin called for over 8 Billion dollars on his Nickel short play when it squeezed!! And even after JP Morgan Chase told him to tone down his shorts on Nickel he said FU and bought more shorts!! This is all factual news over the past two weeks! So I too will say FU to JP Morgan Chase and everyone I know will never do business with them ever again!!

Now back to AMC we are now over 125 million shares traded so FOMO buying is starting to kick in for sure the stock price is $21.26 which is still being surprised my guess is we should be closer to $25 right now but the corrupt hedgefunds and citadel are doing the best to hold it down! Hopefully we have some Huge Whales finally say it’s enough and do some massive FOMO buying to bankrupt these corrupt players!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

WELL then M.C. just got Margin Called. 

22.17 USD +3.91 (21.41%)today

Mar 23, 2:49 PM EDT 

BOOM💥 💥 💥  ,  chak a laka laka,

Release the Kraken, so let the slaughter of the Hedge Funds begin !!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha 

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

53 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

BOOM💥 💥 💥  ,  chak a laka laka,

Release the Kraken, so let the slaughter of the Hedge Funds begin !!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha 

pp

The fact we made a monster move above 22 even for a few minutes before getting smashed down tells us how dangerously close they are to getting margin called. After hours may be a killer for them as well as pre market tomorrow. With the market down and AMC/GME up this is going to attract a lot of investors that have either been watching from the sidelines, or hadn't known about these stocks. 

Volume is ballooning and they are not going to be able to borrow enough to stop this run when it happens. Momentum is on the side of the Apes and life is looking just fine from our point of view.

Go AMC!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

This is exactly why I'm in this game. Would I like to make HUGE profits? YES!

But much more important to me is exposing and destroying the Ponzi Scheme known as the Stock Market. 

While we made a 14% gain today, please tell me how in the last hour of ((SO CALLED)) trading, the price can drop more than a dollar in a stock NO ONE is selling?

20.74 USD +2.48 today

Closed: Mar 23, 4:00 PM

• Pow! 6

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is exactly why I'm in this game. Would I like to make HUGE profits? YES!

But much more important to me is exposing and destroying the Ponzi Scheme known as the Stock Market. 

While we made a 14% gain today, please tell me how in the last hour of ((SO CALLED)) trading, the price can drop more than a dollar in a stock NO ONE is selling?

20.74 USD +2.48 (13.58%)today

Closed: Mar 23, 4:00 PM

I just looked at the buy to sell ratio on Fidelity for today’s orders and was surprised it was closer then most days about 53% buy orders of 8,308 to 47% sell 7,493 orders!! Now two of those buy orders were mine since I bought 25 shares twice in the last 30 minutes of trading to help the cause!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

They are panic mode folks.  I’m with you LGD.  I’m in this as a rage against the machine.  They are all a bunch of Crooks. 

There are always times in human history when what is wicked, what is evil, what is corrupt reaps what it sows.

I believe we are living in that time. 

And we are truly blessed to be a part of saying "No more!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5