Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Imagine what AMC will be worth when that gold and silver he bought now,     that’s still in the ground, will be worth soon when gold/silver double, triple, quadruple etc in price as our federal reserve note continues to swirl on it’s way down the toilet.
I used a calculator.  Mind blowing numbers. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

7 hours ago, cws said:

Imagine what AMC will be worth when that gold and silver he bought now,     that’s still in the ground, will be worth soon when gold/silver double, triple, quadruple etc in price as our federal reserve note continues to swirl on it’s way down the toilet.
I used a calculator.  Mind blowing numbers. 

I could bring you articles showing $3,000 dollar gold and $50 dollar silver very soon. 

15,000 Ounces of gold would be $45, million. 

And 600 thousand ounces of silver would be....

$30 million. 

For a total of $75 million. 

AMC owns 22% of the company for a total of

$16.5 million. 

And that's just the beginning. 

Silver Will go to triple digits before the end of the year and Gold will go to 5 digits. 

And none of that begins to take into account the huge profits from a Gold based AMC Crypto coin. 

The ramifications are endless. 

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

everyone still hanging on to their AMC?

crazy times we're in....

Yes everyone in here is still holding a buying more and more and more…you either get it or you don’t. If anyone has paper handed their shares hopefully they are smart enough to never post in this thread again! If anyone sells now or sold they will regret that decision I am sure. Their only redemption is if they still watch AMC daily then when this thing skyrockets they will be able to jump back again but of course by that will be at a much much higher price which will buy them fewer shares. FOMO will absolutely kick in when this thing takes off and my guess is we will see the first huge spike up either premarket or after market hours where it can’t be halted! I bought another 1500 shares this past week also!!! Let’s go RV and let’s go AMC to the moon!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

Yes up almost 18% today, I just bought another 75 shares about 30 minutes ago just because I can!! Lol…Truly amazing to see AMC and GME completely move exactly the same 99% of the time in either direction!! Two completely different companies yet the stock trades almost identical..lol…no there is no market manipulation here, nothing to see here’s move along!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

50 minutes ago, nannab said:

Some one said that if it goes over $20.00 we are off to the races.  Please be true I have

go to the gas station in the morning.  :praying::praying::praying:

Actually I thought someone said it needed to be over $22….lol…Hopefully it continues to run in premarket tomorrow morning!!! After $22 there is an open channel and not much resistance to stop it is why I believe $22 was mentioned but we need to breakout above that level!! Over double the volume today so hopefully we get a lot more volume tomorrow to get this thing running!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1