Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

28 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

All across the markets today is the visible evidence that the average American is a blind MORON.  

Some talking puppet with his Female puppeteer behind him rubbing her hands together as if she was controlling his every word,  saying exactly what you want to hear and BOOM 💥 the markets take off. 

WHAT A JOKE. 

When this bomb explodes it will be overnight total DESTRUCTION 

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

36 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

image.thumb.png.0fd89f9834a1b73af8da54f0d26b59d3.png

Prophet Johnny Enlow spoke about the Rothschilds and their evil agenda.  Not on YouTube, but you can find it on Elijah Streams Facebook page.  

I will post Hank Kunneman program from last night which presents God's perspective of what is happening.

Fast forward through announcements.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

When this bomb explodes it will be overnight total DESTRUCTION 

No one really knows when that time will happen but it will come fast and furious.  You're correct LGD, now is the time to PREPARE.   Yesterday the Fed signaled that the QE Charade will continue for awhile longer.  I have minimal exposure in the Stock Market and banks.  Do what the rich do.  They have minimal exposure to the Stock Market and they are buying hard assets, gold, silver, land, rental homes and bomb shelters stocked with food on their private islands and compounds.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

On 3/7/2022 at 10:29 AM, bkeiller said:

Fearless & foolish(?)

$15.87 a pop!

Added more to the stash to bring down my dollar cost average.

Show me dem bananas: 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌 🍌

Looks like you made a good buy! Hopefully you added this morning to average your cost down!!!! This is the way I am buying more and holding!!! Adam Aaron stated retail owns over 90% of the float something will have to give sooner or later!! My personally guess again is it will only take a couple of the smaller hedge funds being margin called and forced to cover!! Once this thing starts to rip again I don’t think they will be able to stop it, I think the big money will pile on in a massive way at least that is my hope!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

The massive volatility in the markets lately has led me to believe that most of the YouTube video commentators are probably wrong about how this will go down. 

Most people believe this event will be a long process requiring several days if not weeks. 

But the markets are like a span bridge 🌉 in a hurricane. Twisting and turning every which way until it breaks. How much more can the markets take is anybodys guess. But I am seeing definitive signs that people are beginning to realize the precarious situation we are all in. Already we're seeing runs beginning in the banking industry and now the backbone of all economic stability, oil, has become the weapon of choice by our leaders. 

Here where I live we're seeing fuel stations that are running out of gas

And that's just the beginning. Everything you have is a Derivative of oil. The hyperinflation of oil 🛢will explode throughout the world economy. 

All these events seem to me to be a plan. But for the few who purchased AMC and other meme stocks these events point directly to an explosion. 

So I STRONGLY advise that everyone look in on AMC several times during each day. Because I absolutely believe this event will happen in "ONE" day. Maybe 3 if you're lucky. 

Remember, these events could well be a plan and that is something which will happen FAST. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The massive volatility in the markets lately has led me to believe that most of the YouTube video commentators are probably wrong about how this will go down. 

Most people believe this event will be a long process requiring several days if not weeks. 

But the markets are like a span bridge 🌉 in a hurricane. Twisting and turning every which way until it breaks. How much more can the markets take is anybodys guess. But I am seeing definitive signs that people are beginning to realize the precarious situation we are all in. Already we're seeing runs beginning in the banking industry and now the backbone of all economic stability, oil, has become the weapon of choice by our leaders. 

Here where I live we're seeing fuel stations that are running out of gas

And that's just the beginning. Everything you have is a Derivative of oil. The hyperinflation of oil 🛢will explode throughout the world economy. 

All these events seem to me to be a plan. But for the few who purchased AMC and other meme stocks these events point directly to an explosion. 

So I STRONGLY advise that everyone look in on AMC several times during each day. Because I absolutely believe this event will happen in "ONE" day. Maybe 3 if you're lucky. 

Remember, these events could well be a plan and that is something which will happen FAST. 

I agree with most everything you have said but unfortunately there is no possible way for this to go to the moon in 1 to 3 days for the simple fact the stock will absolutely and automatically be halted every 5 to 15 minutes after it runs. So unless something major happens where people are loading up and buying so much either premarket or aftermarket the hedgefunds that are shorting the stock if they get margin called and the computers force them to buy back their short positions will only be during normal trading hours. Hence why I say it will most likely get halted for 15 minutes and when trading opens again and the stock moves up say 10-15% which may only take 30 seconds to do that they it will automatically get halted for another 15 minutes. This is why if we are assuming the hedgefunds have to buy back a few billion shares time wise this will absolutely take a couple of weeks or more to reach into the thousands. Just my thoughts I too could be wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I just spent $4.09 gal at BJ'S in MA.  It's the 1970's again and the lines were 

nut's at 7:30 this morning.  Come on something lottery,AMC, IRAQI DINAR!!!!

Or the foggy lying brains in the White House!!!!!  :eek:

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

"Let's Go Brandon"!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

:woot::woot::woot:   Great video thanks Keylime!!!!  WE GOT THEM!!!!!!!😝

And I bought AMC because a friend said to buy so we could save AMC.

Wow I never had a clue   And the government not only knew this all

along but they protected the biggies via congress and the senate.  Oh

and You and others motivated me even more with your vast knowledge.:D

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

This is interesting. In the back of my mind I thought to myself

with all of the technology I bet the other side knows exactly

who has what real and fake. Then dismissed it  And that is coming from a really really newbie. :shrug:

Thank you Mark57 :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The bottom line is, every share bought has a record. Real or synthetic. Every sale also has to have a close. Real or synthetic. Even if they owned all the real shares, which is highly unlikely, because they would have had to purchase all the shares knowing this whole situation was going to happen with Apes buying and holding. They may be ahead of the game but I don't think they have that crystal ball. But even if they did own all the real shares, it doesn't matter when it comes to margin calls and having to close them out. Every retail investor that bought has a record of it. That record stands as a real purchase, whether it was synthetic or not. 

It must therefore be a real buy back. Once all the shares are bought back during MOASS, they will burn the fakes, no matter who owned them, and start from square one with the actual share count.

Now I understand what Lou is pointing out, that this may be how they are running the game, using the real shares to keep the Failure to Delivers in check, allowing them to keep playing their ponzi scheme, but there is still a real count of FTDs that must be accounted for whether they sweep them under the rug or not.

Yes, buying and holding, is the weapon that will one day blow up in their faces. I do believe the DOJ, if not the weak kneed SEC, is going to bring about change with their investigation and subsequent criminal indictments, and new regulations. But I also believe the market is going through an upheaval that is going to be a catalyst in this as well. 

It's like several super storms coming together to form the Perfect Storm that's going to blow this thing wide open. It's so nefarious and deep rooted that it is going to take something bigger to blow it sky high.

We are in the best seat in the house.

An AMC theater seat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

On 3/10/2022 at 6:19 AM, keylime said:

The bottom line is, every share bought has a record. Real or synthetic. Every sale also has to have a close. Real or synthetic. Even if they owned all the real shares, which is highly unlikely, because they would have had to purchase all the shares knowing this whole situation was going to happen with Apes buying and holding. They may be ahead of the game but I don't think they have that crystal ball. But even if they did own all the real shares, it doesn't matter when it comes to margin calls and having to close them out. Every retail investor that bought has a record of it. That record stands as a real purchase, whether it was synthetic or not. 

It must therefore be a real buy back. Once all the shares are bought back during MOASS, they will burn the fakes, no matter who owned them, and start from square one with the actual share count.

Now I understand what Lou is pointing out, that this may be how they are running the game, using the real shares to keep the Failure to Delivers in check, allowing them to keep playing their ponzi scheme, but there is still a real count of FTDs that must be accounted for whether they sweep them under the rug or not.

Yes, buying and holding, is the weapon that will one day blow up in their faces. I do believe the DOJ, if not the weak kneed SEC, is going to bring about change with their investigation and subsequent criminal indictments, and new regulations. But I also believe the market is going through an upheaval that is going to be a catalyst in this as well. 

It's like several super storms coming together to form the Perfect Storm that's going to blow this thing wide open. It's so nefarious and deep rooted that it is going to take something bigger to blow it sky high.

We are in the best seat in the house.

An AMC theater seat.

Fidelity just REMOVED THE BUY BUTTON ON THE VXX!!! The stock was squeezing this morning it’s an inverse ETF that tracks the S&P 500 and shorts it. I am invested heavily along with a buddy. It went from $28 to $41.74 and was halted 3 times quickly this morning. I just hung up the phone with Fidelity talking with a trader and then his supervisor. They will not give me anything in writing but I have screen shots of this VXX is restricted to CLOSE ONLY ORDERS!! 

Fidelity is giving me the lame excuse it to protect their investors..lol.. they made the decision and said it’s a liquidity issue because they are not issuing any new shares which of course they don’t no company can just issue new shares during a squeeze!! Such TOTAL BS!!! These short etf’s were not stopped when COVID hit and they ran up like a rocket so again a total BS excuse!

FIDELITY HAS REMOVED THE BUY BUTTON JUST LIKE ROBINHOOD DID…CRIMINALS!!!

• Pow! 3

Our stock market is for criminals apparently they are protecting the institutions and hedgefunds not the retail investor!! I hope and pray AMC does actually squeeze but again Fidelity reserves the right they say due to liquidity to restrict to close only positions!! So during the AMC squeeze if no one can buy this will really limit how high AMC can rise count on it!!

AMC will only be allowed to raise high enough for all the shorts to cover folks!! So it will be extremely extremely important then to hold hold hold as if no one is selling then the stock price will skyrocket!! The hedgefunds will still have to cover their shorts but without more buying pressure along the way it’s going to limit how high the stock goes unless most people hold until some crazy high number hits, unfortunately their will be a lot of paper handed people that will sell lower and it will also depend on how many illegal synthetic shares that were created and shorted!! 

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Buy and Hold, Buy and Hold, Buy and Hold, Rinse and Repeat that’s all I am doing!!!

I agree, but I sure feel like I got beat up bad the last 2 weeks. Down 84% overall. Gained back .92 a share today, so that helps, but we have a long way to go for me to just break even.

Bummed about it, yes, but not bad enough to sell. Would like to see even a small rally to get me out of this rut I'm in.

Stay Strong Peeps, if I can hang in there under this cloud of gloom, then it should a cakewalk for everyone else.

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, boomhand86 said:

Any thoughts on AMC buying a gold mine?

While surprising, at least to me, it makes good sense. We all know the old adage, being never put all your eggs in one basket. 22 % of Hycroft Mining is a slick move, Its a proven mine, they needed some cash flow and AMC stepped up to the plate.

In my opinion, it was a tactical move were I see no losing side of it.

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, boomhand86 said:

Any thoughts on AMC buying a gold mine?

This is the best thoughts I have heard so far maybe good ole Adam Aaron has a Gold backed Crypto currency or NFT in his mind?? Who knows but personally I think it was a good purchase after watching the number broken down in this 10 min video!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1