Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

22 minutes ago, nannab said:

Hi all

Do we have to watch for the spikes and what nots on the

holiday weekend?  

My first thought when I read your question was about something many economists have been saying a lot lately. 

"You'll go to bed on Friday night and wake up Monday morning to a completely different world".

When you consider the Geo political and economic situation in the world today then add to that the extended weekend and my gut tells me something is about to explode. 

And it's not just me, everyone seems to instinctively know that something has changed in the world. 

So, YES, I will be watching the news this weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

36 minutes ago, nannab said:

Hi all

Do we have to watch for the spikes and what nots on the

holiday weekend?  

If any spikes they could happen on Monday but I don't think we will see much movement yet. But you never know. So ....yes... keep an eye 👁️ open. At least one on AMC and the other on the BBQ and 🍺

• Pow! 3

18 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

I will reiterate all I am doing is BUYING MORE AND HOLDING HOLDING HOLDING!!! It truly is a waiting game to see who wins I believe this 100%!!!

Made me think of the cowardly lion (Wizard of OZ)

I DO BELIEVE I DO BELIEVE IDO BELIEVE  So be it!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

If any spikes they could happen on Monday but I don't think we will see much movement yet. But you never know. So ....yes... keep an eye 👁️ open. At least one on AMC and the other on the BBQ and

Stock Markets are closed Monday for Presidents Day.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You'll go to bed on Friday night and wake up Monday morning to a completely different world".

When you consider the Geo political and economic situation in the world today then add to that the extended weekend and my gut tells me something is about to explode. 

I had the same thought when I closed the door to my office about 30 min ago.  I’m not going to lie, World Events are very troubling.  I find myself saying more prayers lately and every time I finish I just know God has a plan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, nannab said:

Thank you Mr Pitcher. So that means up and adam 4:00 am Tuesday morning!

No problem. I’m up every day at that time.  Got hooked on waking early when I was Day Trading.  It’s a great time of the day, no distractions.  My dogs think I’m nuts. They don’t wake up until 6:30. 😄

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Stock Markets are closed Monday for Presidents Day.  

I know the American market is closed but the Euro market is open and there is thinking that much of the movement could happen in post and pre markets...that's why I say keep an eye open on Monday for the Euro market....

• Thanks 3

For your weekend reading...This post is an excellent refresher or educator....and you can follow the other links in it to learn more.

AMC 101: EVERY QUESTION YOU EVER HAD BUT WERE TOO AFRAID TO ASK! What is naked shorting? Is the squeeze happening? What even IS a squeeze? : amcstock (reddit.com)

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, keylime said:

For your weekend reading...This post is an excellent refresher or educator....and you can follow the other links in it to learn more.

AMC 101: EVERY QUESTION YOU EVER HAD BUT WERE TOO AFRAID TO ASK! What is naked shorting? Is the squeeze happening? What even IS a squeeze? : amcstock (reddit.com)

Summary of DTCC , NSCC, and SEC rules

**Edited 5-5-2-21.  Updated NSCC-2021-801.  Added info on NSCC-2021-002**

All credit for this post goes to  u/BeebsGaming

Please see the post linked to the bottom.  Their post was very informative information about the regulations that have been put into place and the regulations pending.  I am writing this post for my own information so I have a place to go back to for reference.  As that post was long, I needed a Cliff Notes version. 🙂

As always, not financial advise.  I'm still an ape in diapers.

I see many people posting that the SEC needs to do its job.  For a government agency, they have been moving at the speed of light.

​

1. DTCC-2021-002.  **Became effective on 4-16-2021**.  Decreases the amount firms can borrow.  Reduces leverage.
2. DTCC-2021-003.  **Became effective 03-16-2021**.  DTCC can now look at the books of any firm at any time.  Daily.
3. DTCC-2021-004.  **Became effective 03-29-2021**.  DTCC can liquidate overleveraged fims.
4. ***DTCC-2021-005.  Still waiting on this one***\*\*.\*\*  Was released 03-29-2021.  Taken down (DATE???).  Firms cannot use synthetic shares to cover FTD's.  They can no longer use deep ITM calls or puts to cover their short positions.
5. NSCC-2021-801.  **No objections on 05-04-2021**.  Institutes daily liquidity requirements.  Makes it easier for a firm to be margin called.  **Need NCSS-2021-002 in conjunction with 801.  002 up for approval by 5-8-2021.**   
6. NSCC-2021-002.  ***Still waiting on this one*****\*\*.\*\*  Released 03-18-2021.  Comments due by 5-8-2021.**  Changes the Supplemental Liquidity Requirements  to NSCC’s Clearing Fund on a daily basis rather than only in advance of the monthly expiration of stock options.  

​

1. OTCC-2021-801.  **Became effective 4-7-2021**.  Auction procedures updated for firms that are liquidated.  More parties invited to the auction to help the DTCC get liquidate assets of defaulting firms.  MORE PARTIES INVITED (BLACKROCK?)
2. NSCC-2021-005.  **I think this became effective 4-26-2021**.  Not sure.  Raised the minimum contribution to the DTCC's deposit fund for each firm from $10,000 to $250,000.  With 3,440 member firms, the deposit fund increased from $34.4 million to $860 million.  An increase in the DTCC deposit fund of $825,600,000!

**As my smooth brain sees this we are only waiting on TWO regulations to post.**  

1. DTCC-2021-005. implemented 6/15/2021!!!  This one deals with using synthetic shares and deep ITM calls and puts to kick the can down the road on FTD's.
2. **NSCC-2021-002.**  WILL BE IMPLEMENTED THE MORNING OF 6/23/2021

**I think all the pieces are already in place to keep the assets of the non-short member firms from having to cover the mistakes of the Melvins and Citadels.**  Their backs are covered.  The only regulation LONGS are waiting on stops the shorts from continually kicking the can down the road.

Need some wrinkled brains to check my logic.  What do you think    u/BeebsGaming ?

These regulatory agencies may have turned a blind eye for years, but now that their backs are against the wall, they have finally taken lots of action and done so in a short period of time.

HODL!!!!!!!!!

[https://www.reddit.com/r/DDintoGME/comments/n1eypj/amc\_gme\_the\_latest\_possible\_date\_the\_short/?utm\_source=share&utm\_medium=web2x&context=3](https://www.reddit.com/r/DDintoGME/comments/n1eypj/amc_gme_the_latest_possible_date_the_short/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3)

Taken from a link in your post keylime. 
Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

Summary of DTCC , NSCC, and SEC rules

**Edited 5-5-2-21.  Updated NSCC-2021-801.  Added info on NSCC-2021-002**

All credit for this post goes to  u/BeebsGaming

Please see the post linked to the bottom.  Their post was very informative information about the regulations that have been put into place and the regulations pending.  I am writing this post for my own information so I have a place to go back to for reference.  As that post was long, I needed a Cliff Notes version. 🙂

As always, not financial advise.  I'm still an ape in diapers.

I see many people posting that the SEC needs to do its job.  For a government agency, they have been moving at the speed of light.

​

1. DTCC-2021-002.  **Became effective on 4-16-2021**.  Decreases the amount firms can borrow.  Reduces leverage.
2. DTCC-2021-003.  **Became effective 03-16-2021**.  DTCC can now look at the books of any firm at any time.  Daily.
3. DTCC-2021-004.  **Became effective 03-29-2021**.  DTCC can liquidate overleveraged fims.
4. ***DTCC-2021-005.  Still waiting on this one***\*\*.\*\*  Was released 03-29-2021.  Taken down (DATE???).  Firms cannot use synthetic shares to cover FTD's.  They can no longer use deep ITM calls or puts to cover their short positions.
5. NSCC-2021-801.  **No objections on 05-04-2021**.  Institutes daily liquidity requirements.  Makes it easier for a firm to be margin called.  **Need NCSS-2021-002 in conjunction with 801.  002 up for approval by 5-8-2021.**   
6. NSCC-2021-002.  ***Still waiting on this one*****\*\*.\*\*  Released 03-18-2021.  Comments due by 5-8-2021.**  Changes the Supplemental Liquidity Requirements  to NSCC’s Clearing Fund on a daily basis rather than only in advance of the monthly expiration of stock options.  

​

1. OTCC-2021-801.  **Became effective 4-7-2021**.  Auction procedures updated for firms that are liquidated.  More parties invited to the auction to help the DTCC get liquidate assets of defaulting firms.  MORE PARTIES INVITED (BLACKROCK?)
2. NSCC-2021-005.  **I think this became effective 4-26-2021**.  Not sure.  Raised the minimum contribution to the DTCC's deposit fund for each firm from $10,000 to $250,000.  With 3,440 member firms, the deposit fund increased from $34.4 million to $860 million.  An increase in the DTCC deposit fund of $825,600,000!

**As my smooth brain sees this we are only waiting on TWO regulations to post.**  

1. DTCC-2021-005. implemented 6/15/2021!!!  This one deals with using synthetic shares and deep ITM calls and puts to kick the can down the road on FTD's.
2. **NSCC-2021-002.**  WILL BE IMPLEMENTED THE MORNING OF 6/23/2021

**I think all the pieces are already in place to keep the assets of the non-short member firms from having to cover the mistakes of the Melvins and Citadels.**  Their backs are covered.  The only regulation LONGS are waiting on stops the shorts from continually kicking the can down the road.

Need some wrinkled brains to check my logic.  What do you think    u/BeebsGaming ?

These regulatory agencies may have turned a blind eye for years, but now that their backs are against the wall, they have finally taken lots of action and done so in a short period of time.

HODL!!!!!!!!!

[https://www.reddit.com/r/DDintoGME/comments/n1eypj/amc\_gme\_the\_latest\_possible\_date\_the\_short/?utm\_source=share&utm\_medium=web2x&context=3](https://www.reddit.com/r/DDintoGME/comments/n1eypj/amc_gme_the_latest_possible_date_the_short/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3)

Taken from a link in your post keylime. 
Thanks

Excellent JG1. 

Not on the back burner anymore

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, MEP01 said:

I should have sold on June 18th at $59.26. (haven't seen that for a while).

Agreed and I should have bought 1k in Bitcoin back in 2010 instead of more dinar! I purchased a lot of dinar from 2010 thru 2012. If only I would have just thrown 1k at Bitcoin I would be worth over 50 million already..lol

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 3