Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

5 minutes ago, markb57 said:

also, just to confirm. You don't sell for market, right? You sell at LIMIT. Am I correct?

Yes. A limit sell because if you sell at market and the price plummets you could get screwed. Or they could just decide to pick you up at 50 dollars when the price was 50,000 dollars.

"To sell shares of stock, a limit order is used to ensure the shares are sold at a certain price or better. A limit order is set with a sell price above the current market price of the stock. If the share price rises to the limit price, the order will be triggered and the shares sold."

So to paraphrase JLo's lyrics..."Put a limit on it. Oh oh oh oh oh."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Thank you keylime. After reading my brokers site on triggers. What

do you think of limit order put in your sell price then check off (add)

good til canceled?  To me it makes sense but I don't know if you can

do it that way.   Thank you in advance the oh so newbie :)

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Yes. A limit sell because if you sell at market and the price plummets you could get screwed. Or they could just decide to pick you up at 50 dollars when the price was 50,000 dollars.

"To sell shares of stock, a limit order is used to ensure the shares are sold at a certain price or better. A limit order is set with a sell price above the current market price of the stock. If the share price rises to the limit price, the order will be triggered and the shares sold."

So to paraphrase JLo's lyrics..."Put a limit on it. Oh oh oh oh oh."

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, keylime said:

I always like Lou as far as entertaining value. But we aren't talking about a squeeze. We are talking about a MOASS...He says he knows a lot of people that have a lot of shares. Compared to millions of people who won't sell under 10k, 25k, 50k plus....with billions of synthetic shares it doesn't matter if 5000 people sell a million shares at 250 dollars. Or a million people sell at 1000 dollars. That's just a nothing blip on the MOASS screen. This guy told everybody to buy CLOV....that was nothing but a pump and dump and he hasn't mentioned it since. 

This guy is for entertainment and not advice. I have listened to him about a year on a daily basis and learned a lot, but I have also listened to many others and have learned a lot about this play and have come to realize nobody knows nothing...There is no insider....

The PLAY is millions of APES holding billions of fake shares that have to be closed out.  The price for my shares I will decide. And I will sell in increments going up when my bottom price hits and on the way down from what I perceive to be the peak. A million a share? Why not? It's possible and I will hold some to see if I can get it. Will I hold all until then? Of course not. But I am going to sell when I and my family don't have to be a slave to the system anymore. But that price isn't 500 dollars. That price isn't 5000 dollars. We can start skimming at 10k to 25k plus. A nibble here and there but certainly nothing that is going to move the needle down. I'm a small fish amongst a million small fishes. Everyone will have their price. Majority I believe are holding for a big payday with a little being siphoned off as it explodes. This thing will last at least a week or two with stops and starts, etc. Pre market, during market and post market. 

Life changing money is what this is going to be. Nothing less.

I tryed, practicing- selling at LilIMIT. 
It would not let me place a sell limit with the price so far away like starting at 1000 then 10,000 etc. etc. said the price range was too far away blah blah.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

I tryed, practicing- selling at LilIMIT. 
It would not let me place a sell limit with the price so far away like starting at 1000 then 10,000 etc. etc. said the price range was too far away blah blah.

Yes. most only let you put up a price 10 to 15% above market. However, when this thing takes off and let's say you have a 10,000 a share sell price in mind...When it gets into the thousands you can try then and keep trying until it takes.

• Like 3
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, nannab said:

Thank you keylime. After reading my brokers site on triggers. What

do you think of limit order put in your sell price then check off (add)

good til canceled?  To me it makes sense but I don't know if you can

do it that way.   Thank you in advance the oh so newbie :)

I think anytime you can control your sale, I would do it. So, yes, to a limit sell and add the caveat as long as the cancelled refers to you being the one who cancels and not them.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, 3KINGS said:

@keylime so if the stock does not reach the limit price , and then falls you sell quickly on the way down?

Yes. I would set another sell order on the way down but still with a limit because this thing is going to spike like crazy and could very well come back and pick you up. So it depends on the limit price I set. If I set it at a million, let's say, and it hits 950,000 and starts to go down, I could say okay, maybe it won't hit a million, even though it still could. I could reset my limit order for 900,000 to catch it on the way down. It's a hundred thousand less, but I will still have shares more than likely if it spikes back up to redo another sale limit order.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 3

9 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I sure hope this hits soon....I have 15,000 in taxes due by April 18th!

Back when I owned my own Rig I would routinely owe more than I had. But my accountant would just file an extension and I'd have most of the year to pay. As for where you get the money allow me to reiterate, the price action we're seeing at this time is exactly the same as the end of May 2021. And that was just before the run up to $70. With the current situation in AMC stock I would not be surprised if this doesn't start the squeeze. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

No wonder that building in Chicago holding all those records burned to the ground and Kenny Griffin took off in his jet plane to another country same night.

(2) Wait! What!!! 😮😮😮😮😮 Taken from a Twitter post and will link in the comments! 😍😍😍😍😮😮😮😮 : amcstock (reddit.com)

• Haha 1