Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

42 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I am going to stick my neck out their and call it for $29.35 by weeks end. Anybody else dare to guess ?

pp

I'm going to keep my neck in and say until they take care of the dark pool scullduggery we are rowing against a fierce tide. But 29.35 would be a strong push against their illegal current.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

I am going to stick my neck out their and call it for $29.35 by weeks end. Anybody else dare to guess ?

pp

I’ll buy that for a dollar!!

Truckers roll past you last week?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, cws said:

I’ll buy that for a dollar!!

Truckers roll past you last week?

Yes they did. They were really good though as we were told ahead of time roughly when they would arrive so we would know to take alternate routes in case of emergency's, work ecetera. Never caused me or hubby any frustration by it.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

Im thinking the outlaws will drive it down to $9.85. Then by end of april, they will attempt to cover.lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Pitcher said:

A bail out is not needed for these banks that funded these hedge funds, prison time is. The government let this happen. They need to pay up just like we would have to if we lost in the market, or vegas or the horse races. If this is so wrong, they need to stop this immediately and pay up! I'm ready for the mother of all stimulation checks. 

• Pow! 9

12 hours ago, jg1 said:

A bail out is not needed for these banks that funded these hedge funds, prison time is. The government let this happen. They need to pay up just like we would have to if we lost in the market, or vegas or the horse races. If this is so wrong, they need to stop this immediately and pay up! I'm ready for the mother of all stimulation checks. 

I'm ready for any stimulation!

• Haha 4

Ok 💥 there you go Floridian got it too!!!!!!!  We might as

well make it a triple then Iraq pulls a fast one and Adam

gives us a buzz this week for the home run. I just gave

myself a brain over load.  :eek:

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

NO! NO!  Go XRP, not SEC.   

We XRP Apes want our money, too.   😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Love him or hate him, Lou has been on the money regards much of the nefarious shitt going on in the markets, especially around the AMC play.

He is consolidating his media at a dot com, now. Not much on there just now, but I  sure it will be entertaining.

youwillnevermistreatmeagain

I’ve been following him for a while now and he is not spot on and some times way off. 
i’ve heard him say it’s gonna happen soon and then he said it would’ve never happened, then they can keep on shorting forever, then they cant short anymore. Sell low and then sell high. Then go f yomudda. 
Another guru with connections, blah blah. 
Just like the dinar, I’m hodling.

If it works good, if not then I go to work. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, markb57 said:

Interesting, disturbing video

OK this site is literally the only place I've ever posted my thoughts on. But since I joined this blog I've studied other social media outlets, Twitter, YouTube, tic tock and over the course of 11 years I've gotten quite good at understanding the human condition. 

This video is an EXCELLENT example of how the powers that be manipulate what they call "Stupid Money". They call you that because listening to a literall crack head so ignorant that he forgets to clear his nose of the Cocane he just snorted before making a video, will most likely make you scared and sell your shares. 

I mean REALLY, how does anyone not see through the pure BS this drug addict is saying? He lost me just seconds after he opened his pie trap. 

I'm not upset at what he said. I'm furious that some powder snorting, coon hunting Redneck who lives so far back in the woods they have to pump the sunshine in could get anyone to watch his video. 

I'd rather watch a Vaudeville routine with Davis and Dinar Thug. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I just wanted to say this in response to my rant above. 

The ramifications of what Billy Bob said in the video would be catastrophic on the markets as retail investors would never come back. And withdraw EVERYTHING from the market. 

Exactly what I was thinking. I honestly can't imagine anyone giving this guy more than 5 minutes listen. And those 5 minutes are out of curiosity like you'd give to one of those circus freaks in a traveling carnival.

• Thanks 1