Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

I'm making this post because I believe everyone needs to see the Silver lining in all of this. 

Probably because of the tensions in Ukraine the U.S

Markets are crashing today.

Dow is down 8% YTD.

Dow Jones Industrial Average

INDEXDJX: .DJI

33,668.64 -596.73 (-1.74%)today

Jan 24, 9:52 AM EST •

NASDAQ is down over 15% YTD

Nasdaq Composite

13,455.18 −313.74 (2.28%)today

Jan 24, 10:03 AM

S&P is down over 10% YTD 

S&P 500

4,297.85 −100.09 (2.28%)today

Jan 24, 10:06 AM EST

Markets all around the world are beginning to collapse. Historically  a collapse could take several months and even years. Given the current Derivatives market and the real estate situation in China I'm thinking this crash could be much faster.

So how does this affect the APES?

Such a correction in the markets "SHOULD" create forced margin calls on many of the institutions shorting AMC. And that's a good thing for us. 

Furthermore, Historically speaking in a market crash Gold will begin its rise before Silver and today Gold is up nearly $2

While Silver just took a .50 cent drop. 

So personally I'm doing exactly what I said I would do and will NOT sell my AMC stock, PERIOD!

DAMM THE TORPEDOES.....

Either they go down or I go down. But this is a battle to the death

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Hear ya there LGD. Could not help myself, bought 19 more shares @ $15.90

I look at it this way, I will either be eating Filet Minion, Or baked beans. No in between lol

Lets go AMC, to the moon !!!

pp

When this hits I'll be eating both!

I ain't giving up my filet mignon. Ha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm making this post because I believe everyone needs to see the Silver lining in all of this. 

Probably because of the tensions in Ukraine the U.S

Markets are crashing today.

Dow is down 8% YTD.

Dow Jones Industrial Average

INDEXDJX: .DJI

33,668.64 -596.73 (-1.74%)today

Jan 24, 9:52 AM EST •

NASDAQ is down over 15% YTD

Nasdaq Composite

13,455.18 −313.74 (2.28%)today

Jan 24, 10:03 AM

S&P is down over 10% YTD 

S&P 500

4,297.85 −100.09 (2.28%)today

Jan 24, 10:06 AM EST

Markets all around the world are beginning to collapse. Historically  a collapse could take several months and even years. Given the current Derivatives market and the real estate situation in China I'm thinking this crash could be much faster.

So how does this affect the APES?

Such a correction in the markets "SHOULD" create forced margin calls on many of the institutions shorting AMC. And that's a good thing for us. 

Furthermore, Historically speaking in a market crash Gold will begin its rise before Silver and today Gold is up nearly $2

So personally I'm doing exactly what I said I would do and will NOT sell my AMC stock, PERIOD!

DAMM THE TORPEDOES.....

Either they go down or I go down. But this is a battle to the death

APES will be the ones standing!!!!

Battle ready! Been practicing all my life for this.

All I can say is

TANKS YOU VERY MUCH!!!

AMC TO THE MOON!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

52 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I would be good with that !!

Pp

As corrupt as we can all see this now I bet they will stop it long before that and force everyone to take a buyout and completely freeze any and all trading of AMC until all the shorts have been covered is my feeling now. I mean who is going to stop them they are getting away with whatever they want..hope I am wrong!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

As corrupt as we can all see this now I bet they will stop it long before that and force everyone to take a buyout and completely freeze any and all trading of AMC until all the shorts have been covered is my feeling now. I mean who is going to stop them they are getting away with whatever they want..hope I am wrong!

Can you imagine over 4 million, some estimate double that, getting screwed over from all over the world? 

I'm not sure the market would survive that as far as retail trusting it ever again. The negativity would generate such a backlash, investors not holding AMC and GME might just pull their money out as well. 

This will be managed but I don't think to the detriment of the investors or the integrity of the market. 

For me the Floor is still 100,000 plus. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Thanks for your post below LGD.  It’s a good one IMO. 

I bought a decent amount of AMC because I like being part of a righteous movement.

I’m way upside down but I’m never going to sell.  

EVER!!!!

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

DAMM THE TORPEDOES.....

Either they go down or I go down. But this is a battle to the deat

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Can you imagine over 4 million, some estimate double that, getting screwed over from all over the world? 

I'm not sure the market would survive that as far as retail trusting it ever again. The negativity would generate such a backlash, investors not holding AMC and GME might just pull their money out as well. 

This will be managed but I don't think to the detriment of the investors or the integrity of the market. 

For me the Floor is still 100,000 plus. 

Again hope I am wrong but can you imagine that this has gone on far longer then this should have? This should have happened months ago but now how many more millions or billions of synthetic shares have been created! So you have to ask yourself this question also is the US economy and dollar to Big to fail?? My guess is these corrupt market makers and hedge funds are banking on that as well. Screwing over 4 million investors is better then completely crashing our entire market and especially the US dollar. It will be a managed event and they will let this float up some is my guess but at some point they will pull AMC and or give you a buyout price if you don’t accept it then you will be screwed for sure. I highly doubt we will get anywhere close to 100k and my guess is before 10k before they completely shut amc down for good until all the shorts are covered. Do I hope I am wrong absolutely and will I save 500 shares or so for that slim possibility absolutely!! At 1K-3K most will be millionaires or even before that. Those are just my thoughts but either way after this event happens I bet it will never happen again the SEC and or our government will make sure it doesn’t happen. And at the end of the day even if a lot of people don’t get what they want and never sell and wind up holding all the way back down to whatever value will be at that time, the market will go on people will forget we are a small number of people in the grand scheme of things! I would also say look what God says about Greed. Just my thoughts key lime but no way am I personally holding all my shares until 100K and possibly completely miss the boat what if they did let this thing run and the absolute high was 94K and all the shorts covered at the very point?? There would be NO more buyers period until the stock fell all the way down to around 100 or so is just my guess. Not financial advice again but you absolutely do not want to miss the proverbial boat as they say being to greedy.. no one knows with 100% certainty what the very top price will be for every single short to cover because we don’t have one main piece of information which is the Total number of shorts period! We are just speculating and guessing what that number is. So please don’t let greed or payback punishment control your financial decisions to the point you actually miss life changing money is what I am saying. I personally let greed into my life with this play like never before and have bought way way too much of this stock which has put an enormous amount of stress on my life and my family’s life so far! This play wasn’t supposed to go down like this but here we are completely stuck in it now. Have yourself a plan on the way up is what I am doing and saving a small amount of shares for the ridiculous possibility of say 100K just so I can say I sold at that amount…lol… In the meantime again I Buy and Hold and Wait!!!!!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Hear ya there LGD. Could not help myself, bought 19 more shares @ $15.90

I look at it this way, I will either be eating Filet Minion, Or baked beans. No in between lol

Lets go AMC, to the moon !!!

pp

I’m with key lime. I will be eating both. Love filet and baked beans. The beans with whiskey  seem to taste better. Homemade with the salt pork onion and molasses are the bomb, hot or cold.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Again hope I am wrong but can you imagine that this has gone on far longer then this should have? This should have happened months ago but now how many more millions or billions of synthetic shares have been created! So you have to ask yourself this question also is the US economy and dollar to Big to fail?? My guess is these corrupt market makers and hedge funds are banking on that as well. Screwing over 4 million investors is better then completely crashing our entire market and especially the US dollar. It will be a managed event and they will let this float up some is my guess but at some point they will pull AMC and or give you a buyout price if you don’t accept it then you will be screwed for sure. I highly doubt we will get anywhere close to 100k and my guess is before 10k before they completely shut amc down for good until all the shorts are covered. Do I hope I am wrong absolutely and will I save 500 shares or so for that slim possibility absolutely!! At 1K-3K most will be millionaires or even before that. Those are just my thoughts but either way after this event happens I bet it will never happen again the SEC and or our government will make sure it doesn’t happen. And at the end of the day even if a lot of people don’t get what they want and never sell and wind up holding all the way back down to whatever value will be at that time, the market will go on people will forget we are a small number of people in the grand scheme of things! I would also say look what God says about Greed. Just my thoughts key lime but no way am I personally holding all my shares until 100K and possibly completely miss the boat what if they did let this thing run and the absolute high was 94K and all the shorts covered at the very point?? There would be NO more buyers period until the stock fell all the way down to around 100 or so is just my guess. Not financial advice again but you absolutely do not want to miss the proverbial boat as they say being to greedy.. no one knows with 100% certainty what the very top price will be for every single short to cover because we don’t have one main piece of information which is the Total number of shorts period! We are just speculating and guessing what that number is. So please don’t let greed or payback punishment control your financial decisions to the point you actually miss life changing money is what I am saying. I personally let greed into my life with this play like never before and have bought way way too much of this stock which has put an enormous amount of stress on my life and my family’s life so far! This play wasn’t supposed to go down like this but here we are completely stuck in it now. Have yourself a plan on the way up is what I am doing and saving a small amount of shares for the ridiculous possibility of say 100K just so I can say I sold at that amount…lol… In the meantime again I Buy and Hold and Wait!!!!!

I absolutely hear you. I will be nibbling on the way up but saving my majority for that floor. If it doesn't pass that 100,000 mark but gets close I will be selling on the way down. As this is a fluid situation my floor number is not set in stone but my fun will be hanging on to a small number of shares for a once in a lifetime number just in case. 

Since something like this has never happened before we can only project what is going to happen. When you say "there will be no more buyers" you are forgetting we are not selling to "retail buyers" we are selling to a computer algorithm that must buy up all the shares out there no matter real or synthetic. Those algorithms must buy your shares to close their shorts. So the 100,000 plus price tag comes from seller demand of value not what the computer is willing to pay. 

Now imagine millions of APES making millions of dollars but were prevented from doing it in a fair market but offered a close out deal for less than 10,000 a share. The majority gnash their teeth but take the deal. Those millions which may total billions of dollars may never see the stock market again. And now APES have the money to truly combat the criminal stock market in ways not even thought of by class action APES together backlash.

It could be worse than if they allowed a free market play out.

Who knows but God. So I prayerfully consider this play and ask for the wisdom of what to do and when to do it. And whatever happens I will be listening to that calm voice inside me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3