Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

6 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

If it gets down to $2 again I'm buying a bunch this time around. Go ahead walk it down!

If it goes down to 2 dollars the Apes would own 1000 times the float and we would probably break the stock market wide open. Ha!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Citadel Securities Gets $1.2B Lifeline from Sequoia and Paradigm

Citadel Securities gets $1.2 billion lifeline from Sequoia and Paradigm Citadel receives private funding for the first time ever

Citadel Securities’ Ken Griffin just received a nearly $1.2 billion lifeline from Sequoia and Paradigm.

This is the first time Citadel Securities has ever required private funding to stay afloat.

The hedge fund lost billions of dollars in 2021 due to overleveraging their positions in so called ‘meme stocks.'

Where is Citadel Securites headed in 2022?

The company’s new valuation puts Citadel Securities at $22 billion.

The hedge fund has proven to create massive systemic risk, even now as it continues to overleverage its short position in ‘meme stocks’ such as AMC Entertainment.

Will it finally cut its ties to the ‘meme stock’ community and broaden its market?

Or will it use every bit of capital they can to keep up with margin requirements in these plays?

The ‘ape community’ continues to fight for a fair market

Retail investors have been exposing Citadel Securities for unfair market practices.

Share price from heavily shorted stocks have been suppressed by hedge funds through a variety of market manipulation tactics.

CNBC’s Melissa Lee and Fox Business’s Charles Payne have called out the use of naked shorting in the markets too.

Dark pool trading in AMC and GME stock have gone as high as 60%-90%.

The community has recently uncovered how private ‘family offices’ also provide hedge funds with a loophole to unregulated trading; as seen with Archegos Capital.

Retail investors in the ape community have scrutinized Citadel Securities for imposing predatorial strategies that will prevent them from getting squeezed from their overleveraged short positions.

The SEC might have turned the cheek, but retail investors aren’t leaving.

Read: Here’s why Citadel’s customers are about to lose everything

https://franknez.com/citadel-securities-gets-1-2b-lifeline-from-sequoia-and-paradigm/#comments

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, nannab said:

OMG I got a headache my brain is going to splode   :eek:

TMI

Thank you bkeiller :D

All I am doing is buying MORE AND HOLDING!!!! Everyone needs to get more excited January 21st is a very important options date and could very well be the possible catalyst we need for another really good run up!! But in the meantime I am just Buying More and holding and spreading the GOOD WORD ABOUT AMC!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

11 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

All I am doing is buying MORE AND HOLDING!!!! Everyone needs to get more excited January 21st is a very important options date and could very well be the possible catalyst we need for another really good run up!! But in the meantime I am just Buying More and holding and spreading the GOOD WORD ABOUT AMC!!!

I'm doing the same thing. And today looks like a sub 20 sale. I will be adding to my position and a thanks to the shorters in advance.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

3 minutes ago, jg1 said:

So what now. Are we screwed…….

No. We are in great shape. There's trillions of dollars already printed for our coffers as the chickens are coming home to roost for all of these crooks. Their greedy criminal house of cards are about to have the sweet MOASS rug pulled out from underneath it.

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

No. We are in great shape. There's trillions of dollars already printed for our coffers.

Ty. Man do I need a vacation. Been living and working with 1 income for my life and it’s a struggle, and that’s with being married combined 14 years. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, jg1 said:

Ty. Man do I need a vacation. Been working with 1 income for my life and it’s a struggle, and that’s with being married combined 14 years. 

Hang tough. It's coming. You can only load a camel with so much before it finally collapses. Which straw will do it and when it's hard to say, but the camel's legs are shakey and his knees are knocking

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2