Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

38 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

That I did and I hope you did as well txwWrestling, super cold here now. -30 and colder and looks like we may see this for the next 4-5 days.

Happy New Years fellow Apes. I sense we will see our reward soon !!

pp

Is that minus 30 AMC price or temperature? LOL! Either way, the next 4 to 5 days may be just about right for both.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

24 minutes ago, keylime said:

Is that minus 30 AMC price or temperature? LOL! Either way, the next 4 to 5 days may be just about right for both.

And might I add is that for the AMC squeeze or the Dinar Revaluing?? Looks like the Dinar may beat AMC to the punch!!! Lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

Yes thank you txwWrestling  And the way things are going

this will be our best year ever!!! One way or the other.

6 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

I guess that bag I packed for the RV back in the day :lol:

will have it's annual check up. Just to see if the clothes still fit 🤞 :lmao:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

On 12/27/2021 at 8:29 PM, nannab said:

Yes thank you txwWrestling  And the way things are going

this will be our best year ever!!! One way or the other.

I guess that bag I packed for the RV back in the day :lol:

will have it's annual check up. Just to see if the clothes still fit 🤞 :lmao:

Check just in case we all got taller this year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, txwWrestling said:

So for the past week + it looks like the price hasn't moved much 27-30 price. Do you guys think that this is the price is going to settle in at? It seems like in the past it has moved more almost every 2 days. 

They have been repeating the same Algorithm for almost a week trying to keep it below 30 because they are trying to protect their positions that could expire out of the money but it continues to cost them millions to do so. They cannot keep it going. Any day the price can shoot up. AMC will not settle until MOASS is over so for now everything you see is fake price and crazy manipulation. 

We just have to hold and wait as always. I know it sounds like a broken record but that's where we are at.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

On 12/27/2021 at 6:52 PM, Dinarrock said:

And might I add is that for the AMC squeeze or the Dinar Revaluing?? Looks like the Dinar may beat AMC to the punch!!! Lol

Lord, that's going to be a big mistake for our self proclaimed Masters of The Universe. I will buy so much AMC and Silver and Gold after. And by the end of it all I'll be a BILLIONAIRE. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

Along with a few of your DV friends !!!!  :twothumbs:

Here's to it  :D

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Lord, that's going to be a big mistake for our self proclaimed Masters of The Universe. I will buy so much AMC and Silver and Gold after. And by the end of it all I'll be a BILLIONAIRE. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

Let's get in those 30's today! GO AMC bring it baby!

Yes we did break out a bit above 30. Tomorrow will be an attack to finish below 29 to not finish out of the money. Maybe we can battle above 30 to go into the New Year green. 

We need volume although today was nothing and they still had 60 percent dark pool chicanery.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

50 minutes ago, keylime said:

Yes we did break out a bit above 30. Tomorrow will be an attack to finish below 29 to not finish out of the money. Maybe we can battle above 30 to go into the New Year green. 

We need volume although today was nothing and they still had 60 percent dark pool chicanery.

EARLY next year the real truth about China's real estate market will be revealed and when that news hits the market all those Chinese Bonds will become worthless. To say nothing about the contagion effects on the Market. 

Forced Margin Calls will cause the MOASS in ways you cannot imagine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

May 2022 see the Dinar revalue and AMC MOASS!!!! And the corruption in the market end.

And may all of you be blessed with good health, and time to spend with your loved ones. 

God bless. Jesus loves us so we already have everything pertaining to life in this world and eternity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

19 minutes ago, keylime said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

May 2022 see the Dinar revalue and AMC MOASS!!!! And the corruption in the market end.

And may all of you be blessed with good health, and time to spend with your loved ones. 

God bless. Jesus loves us so we already have everything pertaining to life in this world and eternity.

Thanks Keylime agree with you 1000%!!! Happy New Year Everyone!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4