Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

On 12/14/2021 at 4:11 PM, Dinarrock said:

Yes it is Lou saying $12,000 per share I watch him from time to time but less frequently now and I heard him say it just the other day again $12,000 not 1,200. The reason why you see all these shorter videos now is because he was to get as many of them watched as possible because he gets paid directly from YouTube! No he doesn’t have ads he gets paid on because of his language but he has enough subscribers and watchers that his channel is still monetized. For example if say just one of his videos get 75K watched and depending on likes also he would make around $750 just for that one video. Now shorter videos he may make less but you get the idea. The guy has diarrhea of the mouth which is a positive for him and he is getting paid for it right or wrong.

What does anyone think about this post below, which I read and copied from another board. I don't know if what is stated about the CFO is true or not.

-------_--------_--------_----------_-------

to the poster above asking if AMC is going to short squeeze... nope.
Try to learn to parse logic and fact from nonsense.

All you need to see is the insider selling to know they are running it to bankruptcy. The CFO holds ZERO shares, and sells them IMMEDIATELY every time he gets them.

Make no mistake, there is only ONE stock with idiosynchratic risk, and it sure isn't AMC.

• Thanks 6

42 minutes ago, miquel said:

What does anyone think about this post below, which I read and copied from another board. I don't know if what is stated about the CFO is true or not.

All you need to see is the insider selling to know they are running it to bankruptcy. The CFO holds ZERO shares, and sells them IMMEDIATELY every time he gets them.

Make no mistake, there is only ONE stock with idiosynchratic risk, and it sure isn't AMC.

Who knows. Could be fud/fake news.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, miquel said:

That poster is completely clueless sorry he has no idea what he is talking about seriously!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, miquel said:

This is what we call a  'SHILL'.

THE SELLING OF "SOME" SHARES by the CEO and CFO at this time of year has been happening long before the APES took over. What they are selling is hardly all of their shares. Think of it as a Christmas bonus. 

Oh, and find someone else to learn from. Because the person you quoted hardly has your best interest at heart ❤💙💜

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

9 hours ago, miquel said:

Total BS! Meanwhile, Adam Aaron is tweeting about acquiring another theater chains theaters to continue to expand AMC. 

Not only is this company here to stay but after the MOASS they will be stronger than ever and debt free. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

This is really something. In several videos I spotted a very very

familiar local bank listed in this mess with thousands of employees.

And know people that still work for them which is sad and a few that just retired.

They where in the mutual funds group. Hmmm I wonder if they knew what was going on. 

Oh well looks like we will be finding out soon enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

As you all know I'm a trucker and so when I want to I watch a market ticker on AMC all day. Today is one of those days and I just realized something. Judging from the information we have about ol Kenny Boy and most of the market analysts, we will most likely see a MASSIVE collapse in AMC just before the fall of Citadel. Kenny Boy will know when the gig is over and he'll also know that he's most likely going the way of Bernie Madoff. But the thing he fully understands the most is that his actions WILL collapse the entire market. So when you're dealing with a complete narcissistic personality know that he will grow extremely belligerent in his last moments. 

What will that mean for u?

I suspect it will become far more rewarding than anyone ever dreamed. The PTB know anything less will be the TOTAL DEMISE of the market and the dollar. 

When will this happen?

I believe we're witnessing the beginnings of a meltdown in progress now. And the next few weeks will bring the most volatile markets the world has ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

@ladyGrace'sDaddyDidn't the DTC propose some new failsafes, so the market doesn't collapse like in 2008?  From memory (oh, that is never a great way to start a sentence!?), I thought they planned to intervene on "Market Disrupting Events" and start to take the shares off of the hands of any member unable to meet their obligagtions to prevent a collapse?

Totally get your point, though, shitt is about to fly! Then the bananas will be ripe!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

@ladyGrace'sDaddyDidn't the DTC propose some new failsafes, so the market doesn't collapse like in 2008?  From memory (oh, that is never a great way to start a sentence!?), I thought they planned to intervene on "Market Disrupting Events" and start to take the shares off of the hands of any member unable to meet their obligagtions to prevent a collapse?

Totally get your point, though, shitt is about to fly! Then the bananas will be ripe!

That would be a better question for @Pitcher .  My thoughts are that no matter what kind of protection is in place fear of using it may cause a hesitation that will be destructive. The SEC and the DOJ already know what is happening and are essentially doing nothing. I suspect that is because the level of manipulation is greater than anything ever seen before. 

We're not just talking about AMC. That's the straw which will break the camel's back. We're taking about the entire Derivatives market, which is estimated to be in the $165 TRILLION  dollar range. 

With the growing real estate market in China becoming a serious economic crisis, a collapse of a Major Market Maker like Citadel will cause a total breakdown of the world's markets.

We're already seeing it now. The rise of AMC today was most likely because of the collapse of Anchorage Hedge fund. And there's another hedge fund right behind them. 

And still AMC was shorted today. 

This is NOT going to end well for most of the world. 

• Pow! 4

Hello fellow soon to be extremely wealthy Apes! It's the start of Christmas week. Quite a few YouTube folks think we may have a rip in store for us this week and heading into the end/beginning of the year.

So to round out their Forecast the sentiment is Monday perhaps another 20 percent Green day. Tuesday a bit of a pullback with consolidation. Wednesday perhaps more sideways trading and the beginning of a bounce into Thursday which could see a rip roaring GREEN BOOM BOOM Candle Day.  How high depends on volume. But analysis of the year long cycle puts us into the 175 million plus volume range. The price will depend on stoppages, market maker scullduggery, Hedgefund manipulation, etc. But even with all that this may not be contained and could see all time highs of 80 and above. 

The "Above" is what we are hoping for because that could set off

CHRISTMOASS in a Big Way.

So sentiment, needless to say is super bullish to the point that even the crooked bought and paid for media is touting a year end short squeeze. 

So let's get in there Apes and buy and hold for our life changing, award winning bananas!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

FWIW: In the very beginning , I used RobinHood, for some of my trades. I now have 3 different I go through, so all my eggs would not be in one basket.

I had concern about RH, and where my shares were being held, I sent them a letter, and this is the response I got, hope this helps some of you that are using RH, I think we going to be A-OK!

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your patience. Matt with the Advanced Brokerage team here. 

We realize there’s some confusing information being shared about how we help our customers invest and we’d love to clarify how that actually works. To be clear, you do own the shares you buy through Robinhood. 

Here are some important points to know:

• You own the shares you buy through Robinhood as soon as your order is executed. Period.

• No, we don’t engage in contract for difference (CFD) trading, which is a type of forex trading. Robinhood Securities is a clearing broker dealer, not a market maker, and we don’t sell shares short.

• Downgrading from a margin to a cash account won’t impact your ownership or the price of the shares you hold, nor will transferring your shares to another brokerage.

• The bid-ask spread is determined by the national best bid and offer (NBBO). Neither we nor the market makers have the ability to set the spread — the best prices available on all market venues combined set the spread. We are required to route market orders immediately for execution and the orders our customers enter, combined with the orders of all investors and market participants, determine how wide the spread is at any given time.

As well, Robinhood Financial is an SEC Registered Broker Dealer and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). For more information on Robinhood Financial, visit FINRA Broker Check.

Robinhood Financial is a member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). An explanatory brochure is available upon request, or on the SIPC website.

For more information, check out our Help Center.

We encourage you to read the blog post, and if you have additional questions, reach out. 

Have a great day, Rick!

Sincerely,

Matt 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Wall Street Journal is owned by Ken Griffin of Citadel I would like to bring attention to an interesting comment based on the latest Wall Street Journal article on the AMC community. Yesterday, the WSJ published an article that refers to the AMC community as a mob and also disparages AMC CEO Adam Aron by describing that apes got the CEO to "play by their rules." This not only discredits the CEO but also portrays the community as a completely different culture.

Frank Nez, the author of the commentary has now determined that Ken Griffin owns the Wall Street Journal. According to him, a company called News Corp is the parent company of the Wall Street Journal. This company owns not only the Wall Street Journal, but other DOW Jones assets such as the Dow Jones Newswire, Barrons and MarketWatch, media companies that have been attacking AMC Entertainment all year. Ken Griffin, CEO of Citadel Securities, now appears to own News Corp. So the parent company of all the media companies that have been badmouthing AMC.

Strikingly, Citadel Securities is in the top 10 hedge funds that have shorted AMC, but I don't have to explain that to you. There is a significant conflict of interest if the owner of all these companies is using them to push propaganda for a nefarious agenda.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6878468359285948417

• Pow! 6

59 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Wall Street Journal is owned by Ken Griffin of Citadel I would like to bring attention to an interesting comment based on the latest Wall Street Journal article on the AMC community. Yesterday, the WSJ published an article that refers to the AMC community as a mob and also disparages AMC CEO Adam Aron by describing that apes got the CEO to "play by their rules." This not only discredits the CEO but also portrays the community as a completely different culture.

Frank Nez, the author of the commentary has now determined that Ken Griffin owns the Wall Street Journal. According to him, a company called News Corp is the parent company of the Wall Street Journal. This company owns not only the Wall Street Journal, but other DOW Jones assets such as the Dow Jones Newswire, Barrons and MarketWatch, media companies that have been attacking AMC Entertainment all year. Ken Griffin, CEO of Citadel Securities, now appears to own News Corp. So the parent company of all the media companies that have been badmouthing AMC.

Strikingly, Citadel Securities is in the top 10 hedge funds that have shorted AMC, but I don't have to explain that to you. There is a significant conflict of interest if the owner of all these companies is using them to push propaganda for a nefarious agenda.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6878468359285948417

Seems like this should be illegal. Uhuuhmm. Cough.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3