Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

37 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Jack it up...I like the sound of that!!!

Is it "Lou" that says the true price right now is 12,000 or was it 1,200? Anybody know?

Yes it is Lou saying $12,000 per share I watch him from time to time but less frequently now and I heard him say it just the other day again $12,000 not 1,200. The reason why you see all these shorter videos now is because he was to get as many of them watched as possible because he gets paid directly from YouTube! No he doesn’t have ads he gets paid on because of his language but he has enough subscribers and watchers that his channel is still monetized. For example if say just one of his videos get 75K watched and depending on likes also he would make around $750 just for that one video. Now shorter videos he may make less but you get the idea. The guy has diarrhea of the mouth which is a positive for him and he is getting paid for it right or wrong.

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I'm at work and can't look much. Anything good going on  ??

pp

106.30 Million in volume! Green. Up 5.42%.

Something definitely good is going on. We are on the up tick now. If the one year Algo holds true and it follows the fractal...all bets are off but the wagering window may be closing for Christmas or New Year's.

It's great to be an APE!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

106.30 Million in volume! Green. Up 5.42%.

Something definitely good is going on. We are on the up tick now. If the one year Algo holds true and it follows the fractal...all bets are off but the wagering window may be closing for Christmas or New Year's.

It's great to be an APE!!!

Yes that is the one thing we hope is true that this is somehow irunning that same fractal pattern!! I sure hope so!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes it is Lou saying $12,000 per share I watch him from time to time but less frequently now and I heard him say it just the other day again $12,000 not 1,200. The reason why you see all these shorter videos now is because he was to get as many of them watched as possible because he gets paid directly from YouTube! No he doesn’t have ads he gets paid on because of his language but he has enough subscribers and watchers that his channel is still monetized. For example if say just one of his videos get 75K watched and depending on likes also he would make around $750 just for that one video. Now shorter videos he may make less but you get the idea. The guy has diarrhea of the mouth which is a positive for him and he is getting paid for it right or wrong.

And just as an example not too long ago you can watch Lou’s videos talking about everyone in the community is wrong that Evergrande has Nothing to do with the AMC squeeze..lol He said this many times in different videos they are there to watch, he even had some labeled with Evergrande in the title but maybe he changed them now if he was smart. Now just yesterday or the day before he has jumped on the bandwagon Evergrande is it, this is the catalyst for the AMC squeeze…10,000%…lol.. haha is full of crap it isn’t even funny but that what people want to watch. Don’t get me wrong Evergrande is very well the catalyst we absolutely need but Lou said back a month or so ago along with many videos talking with his people on the street..lol.. and this little D’s saying Evergrande has nothing to do with our play!! Again he is entertaining to watch but he has been smart enough to jump on this bandwagon and gain a following of people desperate for INTEL which he has none, he is collecting a HUGE PAYCHECK with all his BS period!! Atleast some of the other Youtubers actually give you DD and descent technical analysis and information from actual new sources and others. Well that my rant for crazy Lou for the day..lol

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

And just as an example not too long ago you can watch Lou’s videos talking about everyone in the community is wrong that Evergrande has Nothing to do with the AMC squeeze..lol He said this many times in different videos they are there to watch, he even had some labeled with Evergrande in the title but maybe he changed them now if he was smart. Now just yesterday or the day before he has jumped on the bandwagon Evergrande is it, this is the catalyst for the AMC squeeze…10,000%…lol.. haha is full of crap it isn’t even funny but that what people want to watch. Don’t get me wrong Evergrande is very well the catalyst we absolutely need but Lou said back a month or so ago along with many videos talking with his people on the street..lol.. and this little D’s saying Evergrande has nothing to do with our play!! Again he is entertaining to watch but he has been smart enough to jump on this bandwagon and gain a following of people desperate for INTEL which he has none, he is collecting a HUGE PAYCHECK with all his BS period!! Atleast some of the other Youtubers actually give you DD and descent technical analysis and information from actual new sources and others. Well that my rant for crazy Lou for the day..lol

As I have heard Lou. He has said Evergrande has nothing to do with our play or our side but he has stated it does have something to do with the Hedgefunds side. When he found out Citadel is one of the largest holders of Evergrande and they get their borrowed money from them he realized this could be a huge catalyst in that Citadel can no longer borrow from them. Their piggy bank broke and nothing is inside of it. But he has been saying, even before that whole Evergrande thing broke that this MOASS will be triggered by a big event. Evergrande I believe is that event as it's tentacles reach into deep pockets of those involved in the naked shorting of meme stocks. 

That being said, I still don't agree with his brackets or rather the top numbers of his brackets. If I hold and they have to buy back my shares then their computer is going to have to come up to meet me. As it will millions of other Apes. So, yes, Lou is entertaining and I have learned a lot from his perspective and the knowledge he has gained from his involvement in the market, but for me, he is not 100 percent. That's why I listen to and read others DD to get a wider range of opinions. Remember this has never happened before and probably will never happen again so we just have to have our personal goals and sell when we are satisfied with where the price is at.

For me. Life changing, generational wealth is my goal with a portion of it giving me immediate riches. Several million to tide me over through the MOASS until it hits my ultimate price target. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

48 minutes ago, markb57 said:

If you don't like the vids, don't watch. See, simple enough..

So I am not allowed to share my well formulated opinion after watching plenty of them and catching him in his BS? It’s there for anyone to watch and find out if I am correct in my opinion or not!  Or should we just blindly believe what someone says on YouTube states is true?? Or maybe we should just believe anything our gov’t tells us to be true..lol.. But thanks Mark for giving your permission to stay silent about my opinions typical liberal nonsense!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

So I am not allowed to share my well formulated opinion after watching plenty of them and catching him in his BS? It’s there for anyone to watch and find out if I am correct in my opinion or not!  Or should we just blindly believe what someone says on YouTube states is true?? Or maybe we should just believe anything our gov’t tells us to be true..lol.. But thanks Mark for giving your permission to stay silent about my opinions typical liberal nonsense!!

wow, you kinda went off the deep end huh.....and I'm the farthest from a liberal you'll ever see.

chill out man. you've seen his vids and didn't like them and yet you watch them and comment how much of a bs'er he is. Does that make any sense????

• Upvote 4

I’m still around holding my bag of AMC.  When I went long I went long.  I’m not selling. I’m getting my ass handed to me but I don’t give a rats ass.  I will hold to zero if I have to.   These hedge funds are crooks no too ways about it in my mind.  

The charts are irrelevant so I don’t really have much to add except being a cheerleader.  Good luck to us all. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

right there with ya Pitcher. This is a do or die, maybe once in a lifetime scenario. Apes are hanging on!

I don't know if I believe some of these astronomical numbers some are saying as to the end value but if we hang on we should all do well.

bought more today as a matter of fact....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’m still around holding my bag of AMC.  When I went long I went long.  I’m not selling. I’m getting my ass handed to me but I don’t give a rats ass.  I will hold to zero if I have to.   These hedge funds are crooks no too ways about it in my mind.  

The charts are irrelevant so I don’t really have much to add except being a cheerleader.  Good luck to us all. 

My sentiments EXACTLY Pitcher. And Mark you are correct, it's simple, I quit watching ole foul mouth "Q"ball's vids a long time ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Hooah!!! Right there with ya!!!! 👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4