Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

On 12/1/2021 at 5:41 AM, keylime said:

Here is a video showing how AMC is plotted by an algorithm. This is why I don't buy into Lou's strategy of not buying. Our volume has been low for a month even hitting all time lows and still no MOASS. It is the buying and holding that creates the pressure of billions of synthetics that will have to be covered. Anytime you have seen a spike in price, and I mean a big run up, like in January or June the volume exceeded the float. Buying may put money in the hedgies pockets to keep playing but they are burning ten times that when their shorts fail to come in the money losing billions a week, while the days to cover goes up, which also puts pressure to cover on the hedgies and MM's. Buying and Holding is our ammo. Not buying takes the pressure off.

This was a really good video if this guy is correct we should know by 12/9 from his new video today after this one great watch thanks!!

Also Congress passed another stop gap bill tonight to keep the government open until Mid February! So looks like I am buying early tomorrow morning again, going to buy this dip once again and keep holding! Hopefully this is the last dip I ever have to buy….lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Considering the turds we are dealing with and the cess pool that is the US stock market, I am waiting to buy more bunches at $25-ish.

Then wait for the Boom boom candles!

Light them up!

When the gloves return to our hands, I will be as ruthless as them! Going to make it hurt. 🍌 🍌 🍌

41BiH4rHz7L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Considering the turds we are dealing with and the cess pool that is the US stock market, I am waiting to buy more bunches at $25-ish.

Then wait for the Boom boom candles!

Light them up!

When the gloves return to our hands, I will be as ruthless as them! Going to make it hurt. 🍌 🍌 🍌

41BiH4rHz7L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Did you buy I am shocked it actually hit in the $25’s but it did guess I should have waited..lol

• Upvote 1

Wow wish I would have bought more shares when it hit in the 25’s…what a ride today bet a lot of paper handed people got shook out today!! You have to have diamond hands along with diamond jingle balls for this ride it seems!! Sure hope we see a huge bounce up this coming Monday thru Thursday if some of the DD is correct in these videos lately!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Wow wish I would have bought more shares when it hit in the 25’s…what a ride today bet a lot of paper handed people got shook out today!! You have to have diamond hands along with diamond jingle balls for this ride it seems!! Sure hope we see a huge bounce up this coming Monday thru Thursday if some of the DD is correct in these videos lately!!!

Next week could be wonderful for us and going into Christmas according to some. It's so hard to say because of the tricks these criminals pull. But I believe they can only do it for so long, unlike the Apes who can hold forever. 

We shall see. 

Have a blessed and safe omicronless weekend everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Next week could be wonderful for us and going into Christmas according to some. It's so hard to say because of the tricks these criminals pull. But I believe they can only do it for so long, unlike the Apes who can hold forever. 

We shall see. 

Have a blessed and safe omicronless weekend everyone!

Omicron only worry about if you have been vaccinated. Vaccinated people's are dangerous. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

ok, A little help here please. Not asking financial advice. I'm asking for financial procedure.

When we go to sell. I understand we should do it on a limit sell, not market sell.

So, for example: lets just say it was showing it is $500.00@share, for example purposes. You see it on your brokers page at $500.00@share.

You hit the sell button and then the options come up, market or limit.

Choosing limit, do you put in the amount you see or higher or lower?

This is getting close and I want to be sure.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, markb57 said:

ok, A little help here please. Not asking financial advice. I'm asking for financial procedure.

When we go to sell. I understand we should do it on a limit sell, not market sell.

So, for example: lets just say it was showing it is $500.00@share, for example purposes. You see it on your brokers page at $500.00@share.

You hit the sell button and then the options come up, market or limit.

Choosing limit, do you put in the amount you see or higher or lower?

This is getting close and I want to be sure.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

If you think it could go higher, put in higher. If you think 500 is the peak, put in lower. If you want to sell right then and there, and are satisfied with that or less, put in lower. They will get you then or on the way down.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

This is huge news and a great second step but not sure why he isn’t just going to issue one NFT per share owned! This would force the shorts to buy back but atleast it’s a great second step!

The next step is NFT for shareholders and bingo! We have a true shareholder count exposing all the synthetic shares. Brilliant!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

The next step is NFT for shareholders and bingo! We have a true shareholder count exposing all the synthetic shares. Brilliant!!!

Yes I agree just wish it wouldn’t  take this long, hopefully we get a squeeze before this next step starts!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1