Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

So it is said along with the manipulation games there is also an underlying algorithm that AMC follows. This guy on reddit shows that pattern. We are either at the bottom of the last dip before another run up or are starting to trend up toward the run up in which December could see the run up or like last January we could see it not knowing if this is a 6 month algo cycle from June or a one year cycle from January....The bottom line is this is going to run up only this time there are millions of APES Holding and billions of synthetic shares to be covered when it finally hits a predetermined price point trigger. Many speculate that trigger is between 60 dollars and 120 dollars. We will see and hopefully if this algorithm holds it could be in December through January sometime.

r/amcstock - Current trend correlation to May 6th

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Here is a video showing how AMC is plotted by an algorithm. This is why I don't buy into Lou's strategy of not buying. Our volume has been low for a month even hitting all time lows and still no MOASS. It is the buying and holding that creates the pressure of billions of synthetics that will have to be covered. Anytime you have seen a spike in price, and I mean a big run up, like in January or June the volume exceeded the float. Buying may put money in the hedgies pockets to keep playing but they are burning ten times that when their shorts fail to come in the money losing billions a week, while the days to cover goes up, which also puts pressure to cover on the hedgies and MM's. Buying and Holding is our ammo. Not buying takes the pressure off.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, md11fr8dawg said:

So are you saying the market will crash but AMC will moon??

If the market crashes, it will trigger margin calls. Those margin calls will demand buying back all the failed to deliver shares that the hedgies have shorted. So when the money has to be used to buy back those shares which are billions unknown, stocks that have that money will be syphoned off causing them to collapse and AMC to moon.

YES is the answer.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, keylime said:

Here is a video showing how AMC is plotted by an algorithm. This is why I don't buy into Lou's strategy of not buying. Our volume has been low for a month even hitting all time lows and still no MOASS. It is the buying and holding that creates the pressure of billions of synthetics that will have to be covered. Anytime you have seen a spike in price, and I mean a big run up, like in January or June the volume exceeded the float. Buying may put money in the hedgies pockets to keep playing but they are burning ten times that when their shorts fail to come in the money losing billions a week. Buying and Holding is our ammo. Not buying takes the pressure off.

It would be difficult not to buy if we hit $32, especially if there is a 5th wave fractal 'boom boom candle' taking us up to $300! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

So are you saying the market will crash but AMC will moon??

If, ((and that's a BIG IF)) The market crashes and the margin calls are followed, that's exactly 💯what I'm saying. 

And practically every single economists I follow is predicting a massive market crash within the next 2 quarters. 

For me it's inevitable, the Fed just announced yesterday that tapering of financial assistance will be put on hold. Not that they ever intended to do it to begin with. This means at the least $125 Billion new currency into the economy every month. While Congress is getting ready to pass another 2.5 to 3 TRILLION in so called Stimulus package. 

The effects of printing 40% of all currency ever created in the last 18 months has already caused the real inflation rate to be around 15%. 

And now the Fed has clearly stated that they believe printing an unlimited supply of currency is the only solution. By this time next year, baring a worldwide event, you will most likely see a real rate inflation near 50%. 

Economists are now beginning to advise clients to look for speculative investments for their retirement because of the worldwide 🌐 financial situation. 

THIS IS NOT GOING TO END WELL. 

And most people have no clue what is about to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, keylime said:

So it is said along with the manipulation games there is also an underlying algorithm that AMC follows. This guy on reddit shows that pattern. We are either at the bottom of the last dip before another run up or are starting to trend up toward the run up in which December could see the run up or like last January we could see it not knowing if this is a 6 month algo cycle from June or a one year cycle from January....The bottom line is this is going to run up only this time there are millions of APES Holding and billions of synthetic shares to be covered when it finally hits a predetermined price point trigger. Many speculate that trigger is between 60 dollars and 120 dollars. We will see and hopefully if this algorithm holds it could be in December through January sometime.

r/amcstock - Current trend correlation to May 6th

Keylime your link and or picture didn’t come through can you repost this please? Thanks

10 hours ago, markb57 said:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mark I was looking for another broker because of what Fidelity did to me and others in 2008.

(A post card 3 days after the crash I get a post card saying contact us immediately regarding your account)

What about TD Ameritrade? Or are they all the same? Thanks in advance

I want to post this video as a continuation of my last post. She's not calling AMC by name but that's a BIG part of her subject matter. It will explain Margin calls for rookies and how a market crash will expedite a Margin call. 

This is a wealth of knowledge that everyone invested in the market needs to know. 

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, keylime said:

This Reddit poster says a mouthful....

Not here to predict, but I think we're close... : amcstock (reddit.com)

I came here this morning to cheer everyone up by pointing out that the Market appears to be crashing. But your post from Reddit is exactly 💯 what everyone needs to read. 

It's too early to tell but the Market in general is not having a good week. And if this continues the Hedgies are going to be Margin Called. Consider this, it's been reported that Citadel only has 10 billion to play with before a Margin call. How low do any of us think the Market can go before Citadel is done?

I believe that now is the time we're all gonna find out if the margin call statute will be enforceed. And if it is we're going to make a lot of currency. When that happens I'm running from the Stock Market as fast as I can. And buying a Boat Load of Silver and Gold. 

:pirateship::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney:

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

It won't be the first time!?

Enron ... the banks (2008) ... the whole unregulated crypto market now.

But, it is a righteous fight against the crony capitalists and crony capitalism stealing from us: we the people. I have a lot on the line, here, but I am all in on the fight.

Fork these thieving mofoz!

• Pow! 5

5 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

It won't be the first time!?

Enron ... the banks (2008) ... the whole unregulated crypto market now.

But, it is a righteous fight against the crony capitalists and crony capitalism stealing from us: we the people. I have a lot on the line, here, but I am all in on the fight.

Fork these thieving mofoz!

From one ape to another. Im holding out till the end, no more eating scraps. We shall call this place, "The planet of the apes", oooohhoohhhhhhahhhhahaaaaaaaa$#@€÷∆%°√🐵

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

After learning more than I ever desired to about the Stock Market, I must confess that I'm 1000% with you all. This is NOT about the currency as much as it's about forcing a change. And while I've got a nice chunk of change invested, I'm more than willing to loose everything to achieve my goal. 

Destroy the SO CALLED ELITE. :cowboy1:

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I came here this morning to cheer everyone up by pointing out that the Market appears to be crashing. But your post from Reddit is exactly 💯 what everyone needs to read. 

It's too early to tell but the Market in general is not having a good week. And if this continues the Hedgies are going to be Margin Called. Consider this, it's been reported that Citadel only has 10 billion to play with before a Margin call. How low do any of us think the Market can go before Citadel is done?

I believe that now is the time we're all gonna find out if the margin call statute will be enforceed. And if it is we're going to make a lot of currency. When that happens I'm running from the Stock Market as fast as I can. And buying a Boat Load of Silver and Gold. 

:pirateship::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney:

I'm with you. Gold, silver, real estate. I'd rather buy a house to upgrade and flip. At least I am in control. 

The stock market has more thieves than prisons in this country.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5