Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

On 11/22/2021 at 7:53 AM, keylime said:

I'd been hearing good things about Loopring for a few weeks now and you finally made me pull the trigger. Just bought some for the fun.

Thanks for the heads UP and UP and UP LGD!

Nice little profit 📈 on that bet. And it's just the beginning. 

Expect a slight pullback between $6.5 and $7.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

There are some interesting thoughts out there about calendars and squeeze plays. While a fair bit of this goes above my head, I thought I would share.

Happy Thanksgiving, Folks!

https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/comments/pb2n26/the_puzzle_pieces_of_quarterly_movements_equity/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, nannab said:

Thank you big bunches bkeiller  :woot:

Now I might have a clue when someone mentions puts I won't say put's what where

and about the dumps I'm not even going there.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Too funny and yes I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving spending quality time with family!!!! 

That was some extensive DD posted bkeiller thanks it was a long but good read! Either way I am still praying we see the squeeze this year!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Lou's logic appears infallible: stop buying synthetic AMC stocks and cut off the spigot to our own dilution. If there are no stocks left to buy and we continue to buy, we are facilitating the dilution of our own value by feeding the beast and allowing the beast to continue to make more synthetics. Why put more money into the pyramid when we know their nefarious scheme is to steal everyone's money!? 

HODLing, here, only.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh boy!!  Thank you bkeiller and Mark so much!!!!!!  Last night someone I know not a friend

but he ask if I was buying Amc stocks I said no don't have that kind of money

and added that there are none to buy as of November I believe. He said the price is right

now is the time and he said something like well being new to the game you will learn

and to check with my sources.  I just looked at him and said really with that look. Am I right

anything bought in November is junk?

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Lou's logic appears infallible: stop buying synthetic AMC stocks and cut off the spigot to our own dilution. If there are no stocks left to buy and we continue to buy, we are facilitating the dilution of our own value by feeding the beast and allowing the beast to continue to make more synthetics. Why put more money into the pyramid when we know their nefarious scheme is to steal everyone's money!? 

HODLing, here, only.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:45 PM, nannab said:

Oh boy!!  Thank you bkeiller and Mark so much!!!!!!  Last night someone I know not a friend

but he ask if I was buying Amc stocks I said no don't have that kind of money

and added that there are none to buy as of November I believe. He said the price is right

now is the time and he said something like well being new to the game you will learn

and to check with my sources.  I just looked at him and said really with that look. Am I right

anything bought in November is junk?

I am not sure if the timing of the creation of a synthetic share matters. Creating more of them, though, is just lining the accounts of the fraudulent market makers/hedgies.

It is just a big mess and the politicians have to decide what they are going to do about it. (Eg. bail out the banks and hedgies again, or let them bleed and take taxes off us should we land a windfall?) This is a battle between Capitalism and Crony Capitalism and we have put parts of our lives (represented by AMC shares) on the line to fight for the former and against the latter. Tick tock! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

I am not sure if the timing of the creation of a synthetic share matters. Creating more of them, though, is just lining the accounts of the fraudulent market makers/hedgies.

It is just a big mess and the politicians have to decide what they are going to do about it. (Eg. bail out the banks and hedgies again, or let them bleed and take taxes off us should we land a windfall?) This is a battle between Capitalism and Crony Capitalism and we have put parts of our lives (represented by AMC shares) on the line to fight for the former and against the latter. Tick tock! 

I realized quite some time ago that if we were to ever pull this off it's most likely going to happen via a miracle.  As the market is the absolute 💯 most corrupt financial institution around and the powers that be who run the market are the same people actively murdering society via lethal vaccines. 

Even when the market crashes early next year causing what is called "forced margin call" situation if the SEC doesn't enforce the regulations this won't happen. What evidence is there that the SEC will enforce regulations?

Having said that, I'm still in this event. In fact aside from Silver and Gold, AMC is my second largest holding. Because miracles do happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

On 11/28/2021 at 8:49 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is one of the best things to ever happen in our little quest. 

I finally got through that night, held on line for over an hour which was about 130 in the morning and laid down to wait for the last twenty minutes and fell asleep. When I woke up it said my time was up and I had to get back in line. I hung up and said forget it.

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, keylime said:

I finally got through that night, held on line for over an hour which was about 130 in the morning and laid down to wait for the last twenty minutes and fell asleep. When I woke up it said my time was up and I had to get back in line. I hung up and said forget it.

This entire affair opens up a world of opportunities for the AMC CEO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

It's dumping right now...sad face.  It should be going up not down...what's going on!?!

If you knew that you were going to prison for causing the greatest stock market collapse of all time simply because a bunch of APES grabbed yer shorts and refused to let go, what would you do?

Old Kenny boy appears to have just gone APE Shiite berserk dumping tons of fake shares in a last ditch effort to scare us off. At this point he's gotta be asking himself, why not. 

Personally, I'm ROTFLMFAO. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I hope your RIGHT! This system is totally manipulated.  SMH.  Whomever is in charge is either "in on it" or completely stupid.  Something has to be done to override this dip stick. Time will tell...im a holdin!!!

And by holding we are doing something. We're exposing all the corruption and forcing a potential severe market correction. The ramifications of which will not soon be forgotten. 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

29 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And by holding we are doing something. We're exposing all the corruption and forcing a potential severe market correction. The ramifications of which will not soon be forgotten. 

Correct we are exposing it the problem really lies in this maybe too big to fail type of syndrome unfortunately! These corrupt hedgefunds like shittadel along with the banks who have also been shorting as well as lending billions to shittadel and others hedgefund since they are all in bed together along with our corrupt politicians. If it’s too big to fail they won’t let it fail, if this does eventfully moon it will be because of some accident or broken computer algorithm hat goes haywire is my guess. And as we can see the stock market drops and so does AMC so much for negative beta nonsense, AMC has been moving with the market overall to a tee on news and the economy.

Anyone know where Pitcher is, he hasn’t posted in here either in quite a while??

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Correct we are exposing it the problem really lies in this maybe too big to fail type of syndrome unfortunately! These corrupt hedgefunds like shittadel along with the banks who have also been shorting as well as lending billions to shittadel and others hedgefund since they are all in bed together along with our corrupt politicians. If it’s too big to fail they won’t let it fail, if this does eventfully moon it will be because of some accident or broken computer algorithm hat goes haywire is my guess. And as we can see the stock market drops and so does AMC so much for negative beta nonsense, AMC has been moving with the market overall to a tee on news and the economy.

Anyone know where Pitcher is, he hasn’t posted in here either in quite a while??

The negative beta is legit. But so are the short ladder attacks and the 60 to 70 percent dark pool buys. But when the market crashes and the margin calls begin that will end the ladder attacks and the dark pool craziness. That's when the negative beta will kick in. Until then it is overwhelmed by all the real nonsense.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1