Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Hello All

When this pops/squeezes or wheezes will the buy/sell price say $5000.00 per share show up 

when we pull up our brokerage accounts?  Or is there some other place we have to go too?  

Thank you so much from a new ah kid on this block.  :D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nannab said:

Hello All

When this pops/squeezes or wheezes will the buy/sell price say $5000.00 per share show up 

when we pull up our brokerage accounts?  Or is there some other place we have to go too?  

Thank you so much from a new ah kid on this block.  :D

It will show up live on whatever brokerage page you use to trade just like it does now

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

I personally will not be placing a market order during the squeeze as you could really get screwed. I will only be placing a Limit sell order when I am selling but hey that’s just me and not financial advice!!

Someone had mentioned placing the sell as limit order. That is in my notes. :lol:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, 3KINGS said:

wow last post was wednesday ???  did everyone dump and run ???

Seriously your complaining you haven’t posted in this thread in 15 days????

But yes if you must know most of us already sold when the squeeze happened last week guess you missed it?? I sold most of mine at $12,565 per share where were you?? You had to watch it daily and it spiked in premarket and came back down same day sorry you must have missed it, maybe you will get the next ride..lol

• Haha 7

I think this week could be very good for us. It may actually see 45 or so. And the lows will continue to rise as the highs will push us towards the 50s. Not sure if we will breach the 48 mark this week but if Monday and Tuesday give us green days the week following Thanksgiving could see us into the 50s and I'm not talking South Florida weather. HA!

From all DD, 45 seems to be a magic number and wall. If we can hit above 45 and stay there a couple trading days I think we will ascend from there and the pressure will really start to break the Hedgies pipes. As Uncle Lou says, he thinks they are starting to run out of ammo and are having a hard time pushing it down, and even keeping it down. The volume has been so low, and still we are green, even with 60 to 70 percent going to the dark pools.

GME I think is about to make a big announcement. Possibly their NFT that will be the end game for the Hedgies. If they announce that this week or next week the cork will pop and AMC will ride GMEs coattails to all time highs, which will trigger the MOASS. 

So Hedgies are really in a pickle. All we have to do is buy, share and HOLD as usual. 

"l'm dreaming of a GREEN Christmas!!!!"

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, keylime said:

GME I think is about to make a big announcement. Possibly their NFT that will be the end game for the Hedgies. If they announce that this week or next week the cork will pop and AMC will ride GMEs coattails to all time highs, which will trigger the MOASS. 

In a word,  LOOPRING. 

Going for around $2.5 right now on Coinbase.com This token is expected to reach as high as $80. 

But in the near term after the GME announcement it's expected to hit between $10 and $15.

Easy money 💰 for my APE friends 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In a word,  LOOPRING. 

Going for around $2.5 right now on Coinbase.com This token is expected to reach as high as $80. 

But in the near term after the GME announcement it's expected to hit between $10 and $15.

Easy money 💰 for my APE friends 

I'd been hearing good things about Loopring for a few weeks now and you finally made me pull the trigger. Just bought some for the fun.

Thanks for the heads UP and UP and UP LGD!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

On 11/16/2021 at 8:25 PM, Dinarrock said:

I personally will not be placing a market order during the squeeze as you could really get screwed. I will only be placing a Limit sell order when I am selling but hey that’s just me and not financial advice!!

@keylime

What do you think keylime.

Dinarrock has a good point here. 

8 minutes ago, jg1 said:

@keylime

What do you think keylime.

Dinarrock has a good point here. 

If you are not able to watch the market and maybe even if you are, a limit sell order is a good idea. You will sell when it reaches your price or higher but no lower than what you set. However, if it sells and the price flies way up from your limit you have to grin and bear it. If I set a limit sell order it will be for a portion of my shares that I am willing to sell for a minimum price not my top price.

Looking forward to getting to that point. :)

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, keylime said:

If you are not able to watch the market and maybe even if you are, a limit sell order is a good idea. You will sell when it reaches your price or higher but no lower than what you set. However, if it sells and the price flies way up from your limit you have to grin and bear it. If I set a limit sell order it will be for a portion of my shares that I am willing to sell for a minimum price not my top price.

Looking forward to getting to that point. :)

Wow. Nice reasons time. How will you be selling. 

Sorry, last question. 

Thanks again.

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Wow. Nice reasons time. How will you be selling. 

Sorry, last question. 

Thanks again.

No worries. I don't mind the questions. We're in this together.

I'm going to be glued to my screen when the MOASS hits. I will sell shares in blocks. The block size will depend on the price. For those blocks I will set a sell order. 

The blocks will get larger as the price gets better. Larger blocks at 100,000 plus. Smaller blocks at say, 10,000-100,000. I will also be buying back in on the dips to sell on the rips

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, keylime said:

No worries. I don't mind the questions. We're in this together.

I'm going to be glued to my screen when the MOASS hits. I will sell shares in blocks. The block size will depend on the price. For those blocks I will set a sell order. 

The blocks will get larger as the price gets better. Larger blocks at 100,000 plus. Smaller blocks at say, 10,000-100,000. I will also be buying back in on the dips to sell on the rips

Not "Nice reasons time". I meant nice response time. 

Selling market or limit? 

• Thanks 3