Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

5 hours ago, keylime said:

This is a price prediction paper some guy on Twitter posted before his first guess back in October. He uses an Algorithm cycle. So far he's been accurate. According to this Thanksgiving is going to be exciting. Ha! 

Screenshot_20211105-082802.png

Screenshot_20211105-082157.png

Thanks for posting this Keylime sure will be interesting how close this guy is! He did miss yesterday but hopefully we get back on track today!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, keylime said:

This is a price prediction paper some guy on Twitter posted before his first guess back in October. He uses an Algorithm cycle. So far he's been accurate. According to this Thanksgiving is going to be exciting. Ha! 

Screenshot_20211105-082802.png

Screenshot_20211105-082157.png

Closed at $41.72

He wasnt right, but we still went in the right direction.

Thanks KL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Thanks very much Mark :twothumbs:   Uncle Lou seems to be the voice of reason and common

sense. I didn't have visions of grandeur just wanted enough to cover me family and help

some others.  :D  We still have the Dinar and the big win on power ball tonight. :D

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

like uncle lou says, this will be interesting.

WATCH YER BACKS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

On 11/6/2021 at 4:47 PM, nannab said:

Thanks very much Mark :twothumbs:   Uncle Lou seems to be the voice of reason and common

sense. I didn't have visions of grandeur just wanted enough to cover me family and help

some others.  :D  We still have the Dinar and the big win on power ball tonight. :D

I've been following Uncle Lou since he started and he is a voice of reason but there are other reasonable voices who disagree with his price target assessment. We have to remember this event has never happened before in the history of the stock market. Ever! Not on this scale.  I'm still holding for 100,000 plus. Why? Because they have to cover. They have to buy back every share so if you don't sell cheap you'll get your price. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2