Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

6 minutes ago, keylime said:

Jose Canseco was my customer. I managed his satellite system at his house and his personal chef would make him so much food she would call me a couple times a week to take it home with me. Lol!

Jose was a great guy. And he ate good. Ha!

That is soooo awesome, I wish he didn't get caught up in that mess. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Baseball cards and memorabilia is making a comeback.   

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

I agree as I somehow get notifications from youtube all the time saying...It's over they covered....the squeeze has is happening today etc. I'm like you I'm selling on the way up. Even though it's not exactly the same I have a MOUNTAIN of baseball cards like Roger Clemons, Jose Canseco, Dwight Gooden, D. Strawberry etc etc etc...If I had sold at the time I would have a mountain of money. Now those are almost worthless. Should be very interesting. As Kenny says you have to know when to hold em and know when to fold em....Until then gets go AMC!!!!!

Me too.  Some older than Jose and Roger . Although I still have nightmares about Hank Aaron and Ted Williams flapping in the spokes of my bicycle. I bet the clothes pins are still good though. We just have to find an honest and fare priced

appraiser.  

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Personally once we get over $80 I fully believe this will start to skyrocket above $100 very quickly and we will start to see trading halts for the 15 minutes at that point

i agree. 73-120 which is the 1.618 will happen quickly

BTW, my 4.236 Fib extension is 295.   It is way up there but I have seen stranger things happen. Sometimes when they can’t shake you by shorting they let it run.  Most people will get nervous during a big pump and sell.  Once you sell some and recoup your original seed money keep some back for THE MOON SHOT!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

thanks pitcher! Your avatar, reminds me a lot of my brother Les, he was a pitcher for Pittsburgh Pirates, remember my dad use to make me be his catcher, I would always tell him you throw it at me 100 MPH, we're going to have problems! Oh the days.

I only made it to college ball but got to the Bigs by Scouting.  I ran an amateur select ball team for years and a major League Team asked if I would help out.  You didn’t have to ask me twice.  It’s a thankless job but I enjoyed it for 7 years.  That’s pretty cool that your brother made it to the Bigs, no doubt because of your catching.  Can’t pitch without a good catcher. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

The Price of AMC got above the 100 ma yesterday and today but retreated to get back in the BB’s. The Daily using Heiken Ashi Candlesticks does not show a break in the uptrend.  I’m looking for a close above the 100 ma today and a resumption of this uptrend.   All my indicators are still looking good and in the buy zone.  If this were a regular security I wouldn’t be the least bit worried.  I’m not so sure Technicals really matter but I’ll continue telling you what I see. 

My next scheduled buy will be once we get over the .618 Fib around 47. After that I have another buy planned over 70. Or the 1 Fib, which was the ATH.  My next two buys will depend on the indicators (RSI, MACD, Williams A/D and Stochastics).  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7