Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

6 hours ago, markb57 said:

uncle lou---language

500-800 (lowest bracket) 1-5k (still possible) 5-10k (looking to pull out) Possibility of going higher is very possible, is what someone stated, from Lou.

Ill still leave some in to see, if the rocket takes off, over 10k..Guess we will see!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

11 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

500-800 (lowest bracket) 1-5k (still possible) 5-10k (looking to pull out) Possibility of going higher is very possible, is what someone stated, from Lou.

Ill still leave some in to see, if the rocket takes off, over 10k..Guess we will see!

I'm in for over 10,000. Way over!! Lol!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

16 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

With ya brother, that was what I got from Lous brackets, from the video!

Just the fact that Lou raised his brackets and his was conservative, indicates to me I can add another zero to that 10,000 dollar bracket and go from there. Not everyone is going to hold for the top figure, whatever that will be, so that means there is plenty of money to pay those that do. I'm keeping some in the basket for just such a figure. 

GO AMC! GO APES! GO DINAR!

GO BIG GREEN TODAY!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Just the fact that Lou raised his brackets and his was conservative, indicates to me I can add another zero to that 10,000 dollar bracket and go from there. Not everyone is going to hold for the top figure, whatever that will be, so that means there is plenty of money to pay those that do. I'm keeping some in the basket for just such a figure. 

GO AMC! GO APES! GO DINAR!

GO BIG GREEN TODAY!!!

Looking good today so far now at just over $43.00!! Please please everyone I caution you as this is absolutely a one time play this will never happen again IMO!!! With that being said please secure your financial future and sell some shares ON the way UP! No one knows how high AMC will go maybe it goes to 1K, or 5K or even 10K but if you hold all your shares until 100K and the max is say 22K and all the shorts get filled this stock will crash down to $100 or lower very very very quickly that is a fact once all shorts have covered!! You DO NOT want to miss life changing wealth being stubborn because of all the REddit and Youtubers saying 100K is easy they don’t know period!! All these Youtubers are making money every single day a lot of money because we all watch their videos period! They come up with whatever content they can so people watch and they make money plain and simple!! They have new regulations where they can halt trading in any stock for up to 2 days by the chair of the SEC just from their opinion it will be harming the market it’s on the register today! So make no mistake no one knows what will happen with AMC or GME when and if the short squeeze happens but all I do know is either way this will be the one and only time we will have a shot at getting financial freedom with a stock play, they will make sure this doesn’t happen again count on it. Which is why I am not waiting for 100k per share price period most of my shares will all be sold before that on the way up. If and when this does hit 100K by then I will probably have 400-500 shares is all period but I will have millions secured already in the bank before then because selling on the way up! Just my thoughts for the day now Let’s go AMC TO THE MOON and COME ON RV!!! 

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

I entered with a conservative amount today on news and price getting over the 200 ma on the one hour chart. 41.28.  We tagged the 200 ma on the 4 hour and backed off.  Hopefully this rally will continue and get over the .618 Fib around 47.   The volume has been good the last few days and we’ll see what happens. I plan on buying a lot more if we continue climbing.  

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Looking good today so far now at just over $43.00!! Please please everyone I caution you as this is absolutely a one time play this will never happen again IMO!!! With that being said please secure your financial future and sell some shares ON the way UP! No one knows how high AMC will go maybe it goes to 1K, or 5K or even 10K but if you hold all your shares until 100K and the max is say 22K and all the shorts get filled this stock will crash down to $100 or lower very very very quickly that is a fact once all shorts have covered!! You DO NOT want to miss life changing wealth being stubborn because of all the REddit and Youtubers saying 100K is easy they don’t know period!! All these Youtubers are making money every single day a lot of money because we all watch their videos period! They come up with whatever content they can so people watch and they make money plain and simple!! They have new regulations where they can halt trading in any stock for up to 2 days by the chair of the SEC just from their opinion it will be harming the market it’s on the register today! So make no mistake no one knows what will happen with AMC or GME when and if the short squeeze happens but all I do know is either way this will be the one and only time we will have a shot at getting financial freedom with a stock play, they will make sure this doesn’t happen again count on it. Which is why I am not waiting for 100k per share price period most of my shares will all be sold before that on the way up. If and when this does hit 100K by then I will probably have 400-500 shares is all period but I will have millions secured already in the bank before then because selling on the way up! Just my thoughts for the day now Let’s go AMC TO THE MOON and COME ON RV!!! 

I agree as I somehow get notifications from youtube all the time saying...It's over they covered....the squeeze has is happening today etc. I'm like you I'm selling on the way up. Even though it's not exactly the same I have a MOUNTAIN of baseball cards like Roger Clemons, Jose Canseco, Dwight Gooden, D. Strawberry etc etc etc...If I had sold at the time I would have a mountain of money. Now those are almost worthless. Should be very interesting. As Kenny says you have to know when to hold em and know when to fold em....Until then gets go AMC!!!!!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

Good post Dinarrock.  If and when the chart goes parabolic people need to plan to take some profit.  I always say filter in and filter out.  I’ll be around to give my 2 cents on what I’m seeing on the charts. It will happen very fast going straight up and just as fast coming back down.  

We are a ways from any of that action imo.  When we get above the ATH off 73ish start paying close attention to the news and the charts. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Even though it's not exactly the same I have a MOUNTAIN of baseball cards like Roger Clemons, Jose Canseco, Dwight Gooden, D. Strawberry etc etc etc...If I had sold at the time I would have a mountain of money. Now those are almost worthless. Should be very interesting. As Kenny says you have to know when to hold em and know when to fold em....Until then gets go AMC!!!!!

Baseball cards and memorabilia is making a comeback.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Good post Dinarrock.  If and when the chart goes parabolic people need to plan to take some profit.  I always say filter in and filter out.  I’ll be around to give my 2 cents on what I’m seeing on the charts. It will happen very fast going straight up and just as fast coming back down.  

We are a ways from any of that action imo.  When we get above the ATH off 73ish start paying close attention to the news and the charts. 

Pitcher you always bring it, thank you so much for your info! GO AMC

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Agreed and yes please give us your thoughts on the graphs once we are making ATH’s. Personally once we get over $80 I fully believe this will start to skyrocket above $100 very quickly and we will start to see trading halts for the 15 minutes at that point, hopefully the gamma squeeze will start and then push the shorts to start covering and then we will be off to the moon IMO!!

Also I just bought another modest 100 shares!! Lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

40 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

thanks pitcher! Your avatar, reminds me a lot of my brother Les, he was a pitcher for Pittsburgh Pirates, remember my dad use to make me be his catcher, I would always tell him you throw it at me 100 MPH, we're going to have problems! Oh the days.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

I agree as I somehow get notifications from youtube all the time saying...It's over they covered....the squeeze has is happening today etc. I'm like you I'm selling on the way up. Even though it's not exactly the same I have a MOUNTAIN of baseball cards like Roger Clemons, Jose Canseco, Dwight Gooden, D. Strawberry etc etc etc...If I had sold at the time I would have a mountain of money. Now those are almost worthless. Should be very interesting. As Kenny says you have to know when to hold em and know when to fold em....Until then gets go AMC!!!!!

Jose Canseco was my customer. I managed his satellite system at his house and his personal chef would make him so much food she would call me a couple times a week to take it home with me. Lol!

Jose was a great guy. And he ate good. Ha!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5