Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

We are over the 20 ma and headed to the 100 ma. Looking good. Now we just need to make sure this isn’t a head fake.  I’m watching very closely now.  I usually like to buy in from Tues-Thurs. if I’m going to buy.  Never on Friday.  If we stay above the 20 and are holding our gains I will start filtering in a portion of what I have in cash dedicated to spend on AMC.  Filter in is the key phrase.  This could be a head fake but if it is then it’s a good. one.  My indicators are just about at the buy point.  

This is not Financial advice.  Everyone must do your own DD and what is right for your portfolios.   What I described in my posts the last few days is how I look at buying stocks using TA from my years of experience. It’s not necessarily the correct way as there are numerous Systems and everyone develops their own style and disciplines.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, markb57 said:

one point I disagree on is share transfer. I transferred my shares from Webull to Merril with no problem. Took 5 days but they did transfer

Can I ask why you transferred?  Is there something wrong with Webull?  That's where I have my AMC shares.

I remember reading that someone else transferred their shares too.  I'm getting concerned.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Right after my last post AMC pulled back some.  The Price Candlestick has rejected the 20 and 50 ma’s and  

has come back into the Bollinger Bands. The upper BB is like a resistance point.  Many times you will see a big burst and the candlestick runs way out or above that upper BB.  They will always get back inside of that Upper BB so you have to be very careful not to be too quick in your entry.  

This is actually the best scenario for an entry in the future.  The trend continues it’s sideways movement while the moving averages flatten out and get into that perfect Alignment that I talk about.  The closer the ma’s become to each other and the tighter the BB’s become the bigger the breakout becomes.  The 20 ma really needs to flatten some and it’s getting there.  When you see the 9 ma cross up and over the 20, 50, and 100 ma’s it’s going to be break out time imo.  I’m still seeing a possible entry around 40-42 depending on all the other factors.  I’ve been saying this for about a week now. It still looks to be about right. Be patient and let it come to you.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Lou is like a shot of tequila. Take it in quick doses spread throughout the day and night. And keeps you feeling right. Ha!

Oh the memories, last time I took a shot of Tequila, truthfully it was more than a shot, I woke up on the sidewalk in front of the post office! Rest of the band members had left me there, they thought I had got into the back seat, true story, when I came to, on that bright sunny morning, I could hear people going in to the post office, laughing and saying do you think hes alive?

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Can I ask why you transferred?  Is there something wrong with Webull?  That's where I have my AMC shares.

I remember reading that someone else transferred their shares too.  I'm getting concerned.

The reason Apes are getting out of Webull is because the share buys do not go directly to the NYSE and therefore are not counted individually and thus do not drive up the price. Fidelity does go directly to the NYSE and therefore any shares purchased are counted and the price movement reflects it. You don't have to worry about your shares or selling when the time comes but Apes are getting away from any brokerage involved with Payment For Order Flow. PFOF. Because it is deemed a hindrance or speed bump to the MOASS.

Some APES are leaving their shares in Webull, restricting them from being loaned and then opening a Fidelity account so if they buy anymore they buy through Fidelity. Apes are also now registering their shares with Compushare which also involves transferring them. They report it is faster to transfer them from Fidelity to Computershare than from a brokerage like Webull.

For my own part, I am leaving my shares in Fidelity and if I buy anymore I will purchase through Computershare which gives a true account of the actual shares being bought. That's why Apes are transferring and registering their shares with CS to have an actual accounting of how many shares are owned by the Apes. It will be interesting to see if it results in the number of registered shares being more than the actual float and then how many more shares like mine that aren't registered are out there. In the Billions most believe. 

The short answer is you are fine in Webull.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

AMC is trending on Twitter.   I’m not the only one who sees the setup and the build to a break out.  Just be patient and enter properly because when BB’s are tightening  doesn’t mean we are going higher.  We can just as easily break down and go lower.   

Below are some of the tweets I think are decent. 

image.thumb.png.31477607ded8aab0916d76f7f359c53f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

46 minutes ago, keylime said:

The reason Apes are getting out of Webull is because the share buys do not go directly to the NYSE and therefore are not counted individually and thus do not drive up the price. Fidelity does go directly to the NYSE and therefore any shares purchased are counted and the price movement reflects it. You don't have to worry about your shares or selling when the time comes but Apes are getting away from any brokerage involved with Payment For Order Flow. PFOF. Because it is deemed a hindrance or speed bump to the MOASS.

Some APES are leaving their shares in Webull, restricting them from being loaned and then opening a Fidelity account so if they buy anymore they buy through Fidelity. Apes are also now registering their shares with Compushare which also involves transferring them. They report it is faster to transfer them from Fidelity to Computershare than from a brokerage like Webull.

For my own part, I am leaving my shares in Fidelity and if I buy anymore I will purchase through Computershare which gives a true account of the actual shares being bought. That's why Apes are transferring and registering their shares with CS to have an actual accounting of how many shares are owned by the Apes. It will be interesting to see if it results in the number of registered shares being more than the actual float and then how many more shares like mine that aren't registered are out there. In the Billions most believe. 

The short answer is you are fine in Webull.

Okay, thanks a lot.  The reason I bought on Webull in the first place is because you said you bought your shares there.

Otherwise, I would have used an American Exchange.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Hey Pitcher can you give us a market wrap up for the end of the day please?

There appears to be a risk on today in the Stock Market and the Crypto Market.  If I was looking to enter a stock with a chart like AMC I would have probably started filtering in today around 40.  

AMC is a different animal so I want to make damn sure before I buy more.  I haven’t bought more AMC since Early July.  When I buy more it won’t be 100 shares so I need to be right in trend.  This chart looks ready to go but I never buy on Friday’s. The little sell off the last 2 hours of today’s market is probably just a fibble attempt to get Apes from not piling in at close.  

Tomorrow we will need to watch premarket and the open.  If you are looking for a pinpoint entry watch the 1 and 4 hour charts.  Just make sure you aren’t buying a red trend on the 4 hour. I’m still thinking 41-42 will be a good place to start filtering in.  I’m waiting a few more days but that is just me. I’m no guru I just have a way I like to trade.  I don’t mind sharing my thoughts but please make sure you do what you think is best for you and your portfolio.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5