Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

5 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

This guy knows his ****. 

Wow, that he does GG11. Lots of swearing, but after Uncle Lou, I'm kind of getting use to it, lol

Thxs for posting this. My head is starting to swim with all this new Information. Never realised before now how bad I was getting ripped off in the Market.

pp

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

We have very little movement again.  They are stringing us out.  The BB are tightening which is good and the MACD is starting to signal a possible move up.  The other indicators are flat and the Price is still below the 8 ma.  Carry on. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

PP it is crazy!  I just hope we can beat the big boys at their game!  The ones that are supposed to be protecting the retailers are the ones abusing their power and ripping us off!!! Now what?!?

Hang in there. A war was never won by surrendering. Which is what they want us to do. We stick to our guns and we will win. Simple as that.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

Hedgies and Market Makers spend millions and millions of dollars on negative campaigns and spreading FUD. Why not take those millions and drive the price down to a dollar? Because they can't. We got them. Now who blinks first? It's not going to be APES. 

So they've lost. Their goose is cooked. We know it. They know it.

All they can really do is tread water. Drive the price down by dark pooling 60 to 70 percent of the sales. Eventually even that won't work. 

Patience Danielson. Patience.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Hang in there. A war was never won by surrendering. Which is what they want us to do. We stick to our guns and we will win. Simple as that.

🎵Yes Dear 🎵 :D  We are hanging and Holding with the best of them!! RIght Girls :twothumbs:

9 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

PP it is crazy!  I just hope we can beat the big boys at their game!  The ones that are supposed to be protecting the retailers are the ones abusing their power and ripping us off!!! Now what?!?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

image.thumb.png.2e6d9eff1341dc601a46b495032562bb.png

We had a nice close today.  Look at the 3 indicators I circled.  Above the chart is the RSI.   It’s not in the buy zone yet but it’s close. Below the chart the Stochastics are trying to signal an up move.  Below that graph is the MACD.  Do you see the green dot.  That’s a good signal for an up move.  It needs to cross over the white line so it’s not ready yet. 

On the chart you can see the green candlestick that  took us to the upper BB and above the 9 ma.  I would like to see the BB’s curl up and the Price close above the 20 ma (red line).  The 50 ma and 100 ma are close by.  

We could see a quick burst up over the 20 and 50 and then a retest of the 9, 20 or 50 ma’s or we could see a move down to the lower BB and a continuous sideways movement between the BB’s for another week or so. 

I don’t and won’t make a price prediction. I just react to what the charts are telling me.  Presently it’s telling me to be paying attention if you are looking to buy more or enter.  

I’m in no hurry.  I want to be correct in the trend. I hate to anticipate and buy too early only to have it come crashing down 2 days later.  Some of what happens will depend on market conditions, sentiment, and news. 

I’m always looking for the correct moving average alignment , 200, 100, 50, 20 and 9. We also want the 9 ma crossing up over all the moving averages that are above it.  We want the BB’s rising and the Price Candlestick in the middle of the Upper BB and the 9 ma.  

We still have some work to do on this chart but we’re getting closer.  Be patient. I’m always willing to give up some up side to be 100% correct in the trend.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

image.thumb.png.2e6d9eff1341dc601a46b495032562bb.png

We had a nice close today.  Look at the 3 indicators I circled.  Above the chart is the RSI.   It’s not in the buy zone yet but it’s close. Below the chart the Stochastics are trying to signal an up move.  Below that graph is the MACD.  Do you see the green dot.  That’s a good signal for an up move.  It needs to cross over the white line so it’s not ready yet. 

On the chart you can see the green candlestick that  took us to the upper BB and above the 9 ma.  I would like to see the BB’s curl up and the Price close above the 20 ma (red line).  The 50 ma and 100 ma are close by.  

We could see a quick burst up over the 20 and 50 and then a retest of the 9, 20 or 50 ma’s or we could see a move down to the lower BB and a continuous sideways movement between the BB’s for another week or so. 

I don’t and won’t make a price prediction. I just react to what the charts are telling me.  Presently it’s telling me to be paying attention if you are looking to buy more or enter.  

I’m in no hurry.  I want to be correct in the trend. I hate to anticipate and buy too early only to have it come crashing down 2 days later.  Some of what happens will depend on market conditions, sentiment, and news. 

I’m always looking for the correct moving average alignment , 200, 100, 50, 20 and 9. We also want the 9 ma crossing up over all the moving averages that are above it.  We want the BB’s rising and the Price Candlestick in the middle of the Upper BB and the 9 ma.  

We still have some work to do on this chart but we’re getting closer.  Be patient. I’m always willing to give up some up side to be 100% correct in the trend.  

Keep em coming Pitcher. Can't wait to see your MOASS Chart. Ha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Right Nannab! Hold till we squeeeeeze! Everything is coming out in the open. I know it takes time to restructure the entire stock market....what the hell did you get us into Keylime!  Lol, jk

Misery might love company but Blessings love a crowd. 

So glad All of you are here sticking this out. Weez gonna have MOASS one day and when it hits, Oh the party we'll have on here. 

:)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

All of you are here sticking this out. Weez gonna have MOASS one day and when it hits, Oh the party we'll have on here. 

I’m sticking around for MOASS

Hey, I got a fever and the only solution is MOASS or MOCOWBELL 

image.gif.cc29f829ed0aae672b8b85bdd98930d5.gif

• Haha 7

All because of you :woot: :woot:  Thanks to you pitcher and to OTHERS  who are willing

to teach and share. We are blessed  :hug:

Misery might love company but Blessings love a crowd. 

So glad All of you are here sticking this out. Weez gonna have MOASS one day and when it hits, Oh the party we'll have on here. 

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2