Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

image.jpeg.248e30b7d4ebbce1b358715958c9d42e.jpeg

Good morning Apes.  I have posted this chart to make a point.  It’s a Daily chart using the Heiken Ashi candlesticks.  It’s best to show trend imo.  This is a no brainer.  When in doubt zoom out to see that we are trending sideways, especially since the end of August.  

So congratulations you have worked the Evil Empire to a draw, a Mexican standoff. What’s going yo take place next will depend on several things.  Market sentiment, some big macro world event or a big shake out.  I don’t like to make predictions so I won’t.  I will say that when stocks coil and go sideways for months you usually get a sudden breakout up or down.  That’s what I mean by a shake out. Someone will blink and the other side will pounce. This chart is screaming for a breakout.  

There is no doubt in my mind there are a few whales who aren’t Hedge Funds that are playing this stock.  Just look at the green volume in late May.  That’s not just Joe/Jane Retail.  

It’s a waiting game and the big boys live for these moments. Someone will show their hand soon.  I just wait with them.  If the Evil Hedges try to take it lower I suspect they could work it down to the 200 ma around 25.  If Apes get nervous and sell it could get real ugly.  

If we could get a push over 40-42 with volume you may see another big leg up. Over 100.  That’s when the good whales will hop on.  That’s what I’m waiting for too.  (over42)

This is an interesting play.  I’m hanging and will hold it to zero.  That’s the only mentality that will beat the Citadel and the Big Banks like JPM and GS.  They don’t want Citadel to go broke.  They need them.  Its a rigged system exasperated by the Fed’s easy monetary policy.  

Uncle Lou may be correct about the coming week-weeks.  Stuff about to go down.  Try to hold if they take us lower but more importantly do what’s in your best interest financially.  I’m in a point in my life that I can hold. If we do break down below that orange line (the 200 ma around 25) be prepared for next support system">support around 12 bucks 

Thanks for the update Pitcher always love your analysis. Okay from my research from different people on youtube, reddit and others I am looking for another spike up as soon as tomorrow or Wednesday but specifically tomorrow we will see if the research is solid. This should be another $5-$6 spike up tomorrow hope the DD turns out to be true. Also read a really good analysis as to why the hedgies don’t want AMC to get close to the $80 mark if we are ever able to get another gamma squeeze above $80 then it’s game over that will supposedly trigger the short squeeze and we will shoot up from there! So take it for what it’s worth I have been busy too and don’t have the links to post, just passing on some very good DD from really knowledgeable posters that have done extensive research on AMC!! 

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

close to the $80 mark if we are ever able to get another gamma squeeze above $80 then it’s game over that will supposedly trigger the short squeeze and we will shoot up from there! So take it for what it’s worth I have been busy too and don’t have the links to post, just passing on some very good DD from really knowledgeable posters that have done extensive research on AMC!! 

Edited 44 minutes ago by Dinarrock

Thank you Dinarrock.  I always enjoy and appreciate your posts.   

I  agree 100% with the 80 buck mark. There is no magic number per say but somewhere between 75-100  there will be some major problems for those Shorting.  I’ve been thinking for some time this could be a Lehmann moment for the Stock Market and the trigger for a crash of the the entire Economic System. 

We’ve been discussing this in the VIP with the Cryptos. Many think we need to crash in order to bring in the new System.  I’m not betting on that but I have been out of the Stock Market for over a year. (except for this stock and one other I’ve  held for years.)   I own some good sized bags of Cryptos and have bought some hard assets to try and survive this coming economic storm.   (RE, metals, bartering assets like ammo and alcohol). 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

13 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Dinarrock.  I always enjoy and appreciate your posts.   

I  agree 100% with the 80 buck mark. There is no magic number per say but somewhere between 75-100  there will be some major problems for those Shorting.  I’ve been thinking for some time this could be a Lehmann moment for the Stock Market and the trigger for a crash of the the entire Economic System. 

We’ve been discussing this in the VIP!">VIP with the Cryptos. Many think we need to crash in order to bring in the new System.  I’m not betting on that but I have been out of the Stock Market for over a year. (except for this stock and one other I’ve  held for years.)   I own some good sized bags of Cryptos and have bought some hard assets to try and survive this coming economic storm.   (RE, metals, bartering assets like ammo and alcohol). 

I, too, believe the 80- 100 dollar mark is a trigger for a gamma/fomo squeeze and ultimately our long awaited MOASS. They are so desperate to even keep it below the 55 dollar mark as this would lead to the 60's and then it would be extremely difficult for them to not only keep it down but  drag it back down as they do now. They are so deep in interest payments that any rise past that 55 to 60 mark is the noose that tightens around the smaller hedgies forcing their hands which will in turn force the bigger ones.

Where we stand right now is just about where we were when we ran up to the 70's with over a 100 percent gain in that one day around June 2nd if I remember correctly. The interest is above 20 percent which was the case then. The volume had been low for a couple weeks, and SUDDENLY! They are so scared of another suddenly that they truly can't afford it. It would be the straw that breaks their back. 

Over the next couple of weeks into November it is not critical for us, but for them. We just keep buying and holding and forget about the distractions that they are daily throwing at us. But on their side, bleeding, bleeding, bleeding billions. It will run out. Those new regulations put in place will squeeze them. Apes exposing all manner of their illegal activities will eventually get Congress to act as well. 

Uncle Lou always claimed this is a "Managed Event" in as much as they can. So the delays, the ladder attacks, the false information they put out, like smaller hedgefunds covering is all BS to get us to sell now.

Not happening and they know it. But they have no choice. They own the media, they own some if not most of our Representatives who have probably been in on the shorting and inside info to play the market for decades because the stupid folks in those areas keep voting these criminals in to represent them. Serving only themselves and their families while the dummies in those districts suffer needlessly swallowing every lie they regurgitate. But that's another peeve. HA!

In the end, it seems like we are starting to be able to nibble upwards with low volume even when they are sending 60-70 percent of our buys in the dark pool. This is another big sign they are losing this fight and won't be that long before that dark pool crap can even keep this from shooting up.

Slow and steady. Steady and slow will get us there with solid footing, solid higher lows that will keep us going higher until the day this breaks out again.

I'm hopeful for a very THANKFUL THANKSGIVING as this turkey is baking oh so nice and deliciously in the MOASS oven; browning just right until that little red or in this case "green" thermometer pops and it is ready to be taken out and enjoyed by all us Apes. And it will come with all the fixins.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1