Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Well up a $1.31 for the day. Nice little turnaround. Lets hope we can keep it up and force the hedge funds to cough up all the cash they have stolen over the years.

I am at at point now were they will NEVER GET MY SHARES unless it's on my terms. Believe me, it won't be cheap.

pp

That's what I'm talking about! And you know dis man!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

I almost bought some today but it’s Friday and one of my rules is never buy on Friday.  😀

This AMC chart did some good work yesterday climbing above the 200ma and the 9 ma.   Better news today is we are holding those gains.  

We have 3 major moving averages converging which is always a time to pay extra attention.  We have the price today sitting just below the 50 ma and the 20 and 100 are not too far away.  

When a stock is getting ready to make a big parabolic move it usually happens when the major moving averages are juxtaposed or all near one another.  The major moving averages to me are the 200, 100, 50, 20, 9, and on a big pump the 5 ma. 

I look for the 9 ma to cross over all of those ma’s, especially when it crosses the 20 ma. Usually when that takes place you will see the Bollinger Bands separate and BOOM, it’s go time.  The Moving Averages will fan out into the Perfect Alignment.  The Perfect Alignment is from the bottom, 200, 100, 50, 20, 9, and then the Price Candlestick and the Upper Bollinger Band.   

This is what I and most traders live for, this Perfect Alignment and a major parabolic bull run.  Once you reach the top and cross down through the 5 ma it’s time to consider taking profits.  Those of you who are Long 3-5-10 years will just hold but you will almost always see a 25-35% correction off that high.   This is where you have to decide is it better for your Portfolio to sell and take profits and pay the higher taxes or hold and pay a lower Capital Gain tax if you have held it over 1 year.  If you are a buy and hold investor you buy the 30% dips.  

I usually have a Long bag and a trading bag in my investments.  This AMC is a different animal because of the pressure the Apes are bringing to the Hedges.   I haven’t sold any yet and I’m looking to buy more shortly when I see the correct entry points for my disciplines.  

I have to leave but I will bring some charts for you to look at later after the close.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I almost bought some today but it’s Friday and one of my rules is never buy on Friday.  😀

This AMC chart did some good work yesterday climbing above the 200ma and the 9 ma.   Better news today is we are holding those gains.  

We have 3 major moving averages converging which is always a time to pay extra attention.  We have the price today sitting just below the 50 ma and the 20 and 100 are not too far away.  

When a stock is getting ready to make a big parabolic move it usually happens when the major moving averages are juxtaposed or all near one another.  The major moving averages to me are the 200, 100, 50, 20, 9, and on a big pump the 5 ma. 

I look for the 9 ma to cross over all of those ma’s, especially when it crosses the 20 ma. Usually when that takes place you will see the Bollinger Bands separate and BOOM, it’s go time.  The Moving Averages will fan out into the Perfect Alignment.  The Perfect Alignment is from the bottom, 200, 100, 50, 20, 9, and then the Price Candlestick and the Upper Bollinger Band.   

This is what I and most traders live for, this Perfect Alignment and a major parabolic bull run.  Once you reach the top and cross down through the 5 ma it’s time to consider taking profits.  Those of you who are Long 3-5-10 years will just hold but you will almost always see a 25-35% correction off that high.   This is where you have to decide is it better for your Portfolio to sell and take profits and pay the higher taxes or hold and pay a lower Capital Gain tax if you have held it over 1 year.  If you are a buy and hold investor you buy the 30% dips.  

I usually have a Long bag and a trading bag in my investments.  This AMC is a different animal because of the pressure the Apes are bringing to the Hedges.   I haven’t sold any yet and I’m looking to buy more shortly when I see the correct entry points for my disciplines.  

I have to leave but I will bring some charts for you to look at later after the close.  

Wow Pitcher, am I ever glad your here to help tutor on on trading stocks. I have learned more from you in a month than I ever knew.

Thxs for all your Information you bring to this thread.

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

Pitcher LOVE hearing your analysis, even though I'm getting about 65% of what you are saying. LOL 

The Perfect Alignment is from the bottom, 200, 100, 50, 20, 9, and then the Price Candlestick and the Upper Bollinger Band. 

Do you see this in next week or more of a long term deal?

Thanks so much!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

image.jpeg.de5ac6071eb9fdca55658155655ac360.jpeg

This is a chart of AMC from June. This chart could be any Stock or Crypto on a breakout.  When I see this chart pattern I go in big and ride it up.  When it crosses down the 5 ma I will usually sell half my position which in most cases allows the other half to be on the house.  You can put up with a lot of pain if your cost basis is zero.  You can also build a nice portfolio if you do it over and over.  

You should be able to see my major moving averages. From the bottom up to the price candlestick 

200 ma is teal

100 ma is light blue. ( looks gray)

50 ma is red

20 ma is green

9 ma is purple 

The Bollinger Bands are yellow.  Do you see how the moving averages fan out and the price jumps up and starts “walking up” the upper Bollinger Band? When you see this it’s go time.  I will usually buy every bar up on these spike runs. They will usually go straight like this for 2-6 bars.  Once the trade exhausts it will go sideways and correct and drift lower or come down violently and spike back up almost as violently before it corrects. 

If you are long you just take it all in stride but understand the big spikes will always correct 25-35%.  If I’m a trader I take half out on the 5 ma and all out on the 9 or 20 ma cross down.   You will pay higher taxes but you will gain shares if that’s your goal.  

I apologize that I don’t have more time to share more.  I have a family member I need to go see in the hospital.  

txxWrestling I don’t do predictions but let’s just say I’m watching the AMC chart for a solid entry.  We closed below the 9 ma which was something I would have not liked to see. This chart has some work to do to get that proper moving average alignment.  Don’t be in a hurry to enter.  I always wait and when I do enter I filter in.  Sometimes you get a head fake move where the price gets over the 20 and comes right back down.  Then you are trapped.  It might take another few weeks of sideways movement or it could break out and up on a news or market item.  It’s never easy and anyone who says it is easy trading is a liar.  I work at my craft everyday.  I read, watch vids, study charts and talk to a group of trusted friends EVERYDAY!!!!!   Fast money earned usually just as easily is Lost!!!   Once you enter the arena of trading you must have a plan.  You need a entry discipline, an exit discipline. A stop loss discipline.  You must have some sort of basic Technical Analysis ability and a basic chart set up on your phone or home computer.   I use a number of charting platforms but I probably use Trading View the most.  

Always do your own research and due diligence.  Don’t trust anyone. 
I paper traded for a year before I started trading for real. Even after all of that fake trading I still got smoked because I had not developed my disciplines properly.   Losing money is the pits but once you get over the hump it does get easier.  Do I lose.  Yes, not often but occasionally I screw up because I enter too soon or break my entry disciplines. The key is to admit you messed up and get out before you wreck your portfolio.  (again if you are Long you can just hold). 

I’ve been in the Stock Market for over 40 years.  I’ve been an active trader for almost 24 years.  It’s a passion for me and I truly like what I do.  

One last tidbit.  In my 40 years of being in the Stock Market. I have always earned more by being Long.  Do not Day Trade unless you have had extensive training.  Day Trading is extremely difficult.   What I was describing in my post earlier is Swing trading or Trend Trading.  That can be very lucrative if you are patient and understand the patterns.  

I will try to post some more charts tomorrow.  What I showed you is just one pattern and I only showed one strategy.   I use moving averages but I also use Fibonacci and Elliot Wave. What I have posted is very very basic information but it works. The main ingredient is PATIENCE!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3