Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Damn Dinarrock, 125k!!!!

I am very sad that had to happen to you but you earned yourself a PHD in Market Thievery.   It cost me about 35k to get my Masters about 12 years and another 50k to get my PHD 8 years ago. 

My advice is fo not Day Trade unless you like to lose money.  I did it for 5 years and only 2 of it was profitable. In my opinion you are better off studying charts and researching the companies.  Once you understand the market waves and momentum it is so much easier to wait for the setups.  It’s also better on the nerves.

Develop a buy and sell discipline and execute safely.  Never let your loses tear up your portfolio.  I still lose occasionally but when I’m wrong I get out quickly and most times that is less than 3-5% of my portfolio. There is always another train to hop onto.  

I hope this AMC trade works out and all whi have lost regain the money which was stolen by a pack of thieves.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

58 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Just to let you know I have not sold but as you can see now the market is corrupt and the elites control it. They are laughing at us all the while still making billions on AMC alone in the past 6 months. You can see how THEY let the market in AMC float up when they want to a certain level then it stalls before starting its descent back down so they are buying low and selling high so watch this thing will bottom out again $30-$32 then run back up hopefully into the $50’s again. However if you see it stall for a few days and then start to slide lower you will see. Personally I told myself I was going to daytrade this thing the next time it went up but I didn’t because of all the hype and this is it so I held instead of selling out and buying back in right now which cost me about $125,000. Yes hindsight is always perfect and everyone would be a millionaire but These elites and hedgefunds are playing us all the while still making billions on these run ups and downs! In the very least I should have double the amount of shares I have now. These wave patterns on AMC will hopefully keep going until SOMEONE CHANGES THE LAW, but until then you can bet this will not get even to GameStop levels. These corrupt people and hedgefunds are smarter then the retail investors, they have more money then we do and they have figured out absolutely how to keep AMC from skyrocketing like GameStop did! Yes we were able to force this run up with a lot of buying so far but again they have adapted and can keep Creating Naked Shorts with no cost to them into however many billions they want to! Again until the LAW changes this we will see this stock go up and down, up and down. We just have to hope it goes up again because with a market crash this stock will fall as well. Even Roensche Capital has said the negative beta on the stock is overhyped, it was a negative 14 one day and then it was a 2 the following couple of days. So as we can see the stock is moving mostly with the market. Just my opinion and not financial advice and everyone has to make their own financial decisions but again the elites and corruption that goes on in our markets and governments only point to one thing money for them!

I hear you. Frustrating. To say the least. But that's the battle I have chosen. If it goes down below 25 I will be jumping all over it. This and GME are really unlike anything else out there. And no one truly knows how this or when this is going to blow up. I'm going to wait and watch through October. If it is the same old game then perhaps getting in at lows and out at peaks is the way to play it, doubling up on shares until it makes it's MOASS run. 

I'm definitely never getting out and only looking for more as it runs it hills and valleys. 

Let's see what Pressures October brings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Damn Dinarrock, 125k!!!!

I am very sad that had to happen to you but you earned yourself a PHD in Market Thievery.   It cost me about 35k to get my Masters about 12 years and another 50k to get my PHD 8 years ago. 

My advice is fo not Day Trade unless you like to lose money.  I did it for 5 years and only 2 of it was profitable. In my opinion you are better off studying charts and researching the companies.  Once you understand the market waves and momentum it is so much easier to wait for the setups.  It’s also better on the nerves.

Develop a buy and sell discipline and execute safely.  Never let your loses tear up your portfolio.  I still lose occasionally but when I’m wrong I get out quickly and most times that is less than 3-5% of my portfolio. There is always another train to hop onto.  

I hope this AMC trade works out and all whi have lost regain the money which was stolen by a pack of thieves.  

Well let me clarify I meant doing exactly what you said not daytrading. I guess you would call it swing trading right? Studying the charts and watching the wave patterns on AMC for the past 4-5 months looks pretty predictable! But yes we this thing stalled up around $52-53 dollars this last and then slow bled off if I had sold I would be up at $52 and bought back in today I would be up 125k..lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

Continuing to buy bunches on the way down @$34.20.

🍌 🍌 🍌

I believe we have a bottom for now. 
33.64. Will it hold and is it tradable to  me?  It’s to early to tell just yet. The indicators on the 1 and 4 hr look good. 

When I trade I’m looking for a trend.   I don’t need to know the exact bottom, only the correct trend over the next days and weeks.  One candlestick up isn’t a trend but watch it carefully if you are a buyer. My discipline has me filtering in starting at 40ish and 43.   There is a lot that can happen before we get to those numbers. This could be a head fake but it’s positive enough of a move for me to write this.  

DYOR and do what’s right for your portfolio 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

guess you would call it swing trading right? Studying the charts and watching the wave patterns on AMC for the past 4-5 months looks pretty predictable! But yes we this thing stalled up around $52-53 dollars this last time and then slow bled off if I had sold I would be up 125K lol..

Ok, that’s cool.  Everyone has different pain tolerances and disciplines.  I have found that when you get those spike up runs it’s a pretty good idea to take some profit.  I use a 5 ma as a sell half my shares.  If it crosses the 9 ma I will sell some more or all depending on the indicators. Usually by a cross down of the 20 ma I’m out.  I can always buy it back. 

if the up trend is a slow steady pace I will use the 9 as a half out and all out on the 20 or 50 ma.  If you are still in in a cross down thru the 50 ma you are either a Long term investor or trying to define you’re exit strategy.   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Wow that was fast. Maybe too fast. We are at a critical point on the Daily. We have the price candlestick just crossing the 50 ma and the 100 and 8 ma.  I don’t think it will hold but if it continues up tomorrow I may be going in.  

Buying big bars is a chase. Not ideal but Damn, it’s exciting as hell. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 9

49 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Ok, that’s cool.  Everyone has different pain tolerances and disciplines.  I have found that when you get those spike up runs it’s a pretty good idea to take some profit.  I use a 5 ma as a sell half my shares.  If it crosses the 9 ma I will sell some more or all depending on the indicators. Usually by a cross down of the 20 ma I’m out.  I can always buy it back. 

if the up trend is a slow steady pace I will use the 9 as a half out and all out on the 20 or 50 ma.  If you are still in in a cross down thru the 50 ma you are either a Long term investor or trying to define you’re exit strategy.   

Thanks exactly my point had I done this over the past few months I would be up 200K+ in this stock instead of just holding watching my account have these big ups and downs and me missing out on all that profit since I own so much of it..lol.. but great to see the pop up this past hour atleast hopefully we continue this into the last 20 minutes today we see another spike up and continue running tomorrow!! And I highly highly doubt me buying and selling 8-10K shares will have any effect on any sort of short squeeze when it comes! But again with the news out yesterday about how a market maker can create and naked short without any borrowing or fees is truly depressing and bad news for the market and any foreseeable short squeeze in the near term. Will we eventually have it absolutely but obviously not until Laws are changed and people see this which may take much longer then anyone thinks, hopefully not as long as this dinar investment has taken none the less!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

folks, I apologize if some of the vids upset you. I post the good and the bad and let you decide.

good or bad, the moneys spent.

I AM HOLDING....

No worries ever and you where right I strayed over to the pop ups

That's what I get for being board. :lol: The politicians are entertaining screaming

at each other and getting paid very well by tax payers.

55 minutes ago, keylime said:

Keep posting. I love them.

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, markb57 said:

folks, I apologize if some of the vids upset you. I post the good and the bad and let you decide.

good or bad, the moneys spent.

I AM HOLDING....

Nothing to apologize about Mark. We need to know ALL the news good and bad as well as the odd.

Your solid in our books.

pp

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, markb57 said:

once this is over, I don't think I'll touch the stock market again

Mark,

It's like jumping into a pool filled with alligators.  Every once in a while, someone comes out the other side, but most of the folks get eaten alive.  At least with the pool, you know what you are jumping into!

Thank you for the videos.  I've learned enough to know that I don't know very much!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

God always has a time when He pulls the plug on the wicked and their wicked ways and blesses those they oppressed. I believe AMC and GME are the instruments that He is using to pull that plug. I believe we are in that time period.

I also believe we are on the cusp of this blessing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6