Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

19 hours ago, Pitcher said:

We held the 100 ma.  We may slip below it on market pressure but I can tell from the action the Apes aren’t selling and some brave Souls are spitting in the big boys face.  Way to go bkeiller, you are strong.  Those big boys are getting nervous.  They aren’t adding to their shorts because one good green up day and they will have to cover.  This is a momentous battle.  

I’m ready to buy.  Waiting for my triggers. Here is my chart. I circled where we have been testing the 100 ma.  If we do break the 100 ma I see support system" rel="">support at 35ish and 29ish. The 200 ma is around 24.  I will say this, the RSI above the chart is getting oversold. The Stochastics and MACD below the chart are getting into oversold territory as well.  I don’t buy bottoms but I do buy above the 20 ma. and one good bump up and I’m buying more.  Probably around 45. 

We have to hold tight here Apes!!

image.thumb.png.d09641556cd6f44b8c131908b015a910.png

If these idiot hedgies push this thing down to $35 dollars tomorrow I'm going to make the largest purchase of mine to date. 

Don't know much about the machinations of the market methods but you don't need to be a scholar of economics to understand that when the majority of owners aren't selling a product and that products price is in free fall there is serious manipulation going on. It stands to reason that they are going to have to cover the fake shares. 

Of course, they could just get away with this crime and see what happens to their game when the majority of retail investors vacate the market all together. 

These morons running the scam think that people can't pull their funds from the market because their funds are in 401Ks. Well I got news for all, you can take your money out of your 401K simply by declaring a hardship.  I just did this and purchased my very first order of Gold. {usually by silver} And now I'm going to put the rest of my investment on AMC. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 8

28 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If these idiot hedgies push this thing down to $35 dollars tomorrow I'm going to make the largest purchase of mine to date. 

Don't know much about the machinations of the market methods but you don't need to be a scholar of economics to understand that when the majority of owners aren't selling a product and that products price is in free fall there is serious manipulation going on. It stands to reason that they are going to have to cover the fake shares. 

Of course, they could just get away with this crime and see what happens to their game when the majority of retail investors vacate the market all together. 

These morons running the scam think that people can't pull their funds from the market because their funds are in 401Ks. Well I got news for all, you can take your money out of your 401K simply by declaring a hardship.  I just did this and purchased my very first order of Gold. {usually by silver} And now I'm going to put the rest of my investment on AMC. 

You may get your chance tomorrow. And what a sale that will be for APENATION!

• Pow! 6

1 minute ago, 3KINGS said:

I know I don't understand the stock market world , but boys and girls , are we not going in the wrong direction??? has been red way too many days now

Normally Red isn't good in the stock market unless you are shorting a stock. However, AMC is not a normal play. The price we see isn't even real. So green or red doesn't really reveal what AMC is worth, because the value is in how many fake shares exist and those that refuse to sell them until they see the true value. 

As soon as the fake shares are forced to be bought back, then the true price will show it's beautiful head. 

• Pow! 6

1 minute ago, keylime said:

Normally Red isn't good in the stock market unless you are shorting a stock. However, AMC is not a normal play. The price we see isn't even real. So green or red doesn't really reveal what AMC is worth, because the value is in how many fake shares exist and those that refuse to sell them until they see the true value. 

As soon as the fake shares are forced to be bought back, then the true price will show it's beautiful head. 

but we can still buy them at the ''fake'' price , so that i guess is what throws me if the price is not real , how can we buy them for the number posted? , you don't have to answer that lol , just say it's all good and i will trust in my fellow apes , fyi , just bought 5 more shares

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, 3KINGS said:

but we can still buy them at the ''fake'' price , so that i guess is what throws me if the price is not real , how can we buy them for the number posted? , you don't have to answer that lol , just say it's all good and i will trust in my fellow apes , fyi , just bought 5 more shares

And what a bargain price it is. Something similar is that you can buy the Iraqi Dinar right now for an artificially mandated price. But the true value when they go to it will make us rich.

AMC is being bought and sold for basically 35 today. But that is a reflection of roughly 65 percent of sales being funneled through the dark pool and 100 percent of sales going directly to the ligitimate market. Throw in the fact that the shares being bought and sold should not even exist and the true value of this stock is through the roof. They say according to the reported numbers, (and they have to use the 500 million share count because otherwise they would be admitting fraud and naked short selling) that APES own 80 percent of the float. But reality is we own 5 to 6 times the float and probably more. 

So the price is being manipulated but because we control so much of it, even the fake shares, the Hedgies can only knock it down so far. Apes are still buying and holding everyday but the price doesn't reflect the buys. 

However, one fine day, when the birds are singing, the sun is shining and the callalillies are in full bloom, the Hedgies are going to be forced to buy back every single share. 

Then, over a period of weeks, you will see the true price because there will be no payment for order flow, or dark pool snookery. Why? Because the only ones buying will be the hedgefunds and Apes will only be selling when their price is right.

That's the long and SHORT of it 

Ha!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

6 hours ago, markb57 said:

Yep here it is and even worse then we thought the Market maker shitadel can create as many naked shorts as they want and it’s completely Legal!!! Oh and guess what they are NOT paying the short fees to create all these synthetics and fake shorts wow wow wow! So now we finally know why I have been asking and saying that GME has had no shorts covered also is because shitadel the market maker can legally just keep creating as many as they want because again it’s legal to keep the market liquid!! Same thing with AMC so until the law changes there will be no short squeeze shitadel can diver that ever they want to the dark pools and create as many short shares Free by the way at no cost to them to carry that position yes wrap your head around that if it costs them nothing to carry that position then market crash or not no banks will be margin calling them for what?? Corruption, Greed, Theft is the New Norm in our country which is extremely sad to say!,

Please someone tell me I am wrong this was all just exposed in this video you MUST WATCH as well as others!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yep here it is and even worse then we thought the Market maker shitadel can create as many naked shorts as they want and it’s completely Legal!!! Oh and guess what they are NOT paying the short fees to create all these synthetics and fake shorts wow wow wow! So now we finally know why I have been asking and saying that GME has had no shorts covered also is because shitadel the market maker can legally just keep creating as many as they want because again it’s legal to keep the market liquid!! Same thing with AMC so until the law changes there will be no short squeeze shitadel can diver that ever they want to the dark pools and create as many short shares Free by the way at no cost to them to carry that position yes wrap your head around that if it costs them nothing to carry that position then market crash or not no banks will be margin calling them for what?? Corruption, Greed, Theft is the New Norm in our country which is extremely sad to say!,

Please someone tell me I am wrong this was all just exposed in this video you MUST WATCH as well as others!!!

@keylime

What do you think of this?

Fake news or the real deal.

• Pow! 1

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

@keylime

What do you think of this?

Fake news or the real deal.

I'm not saying it's fake but it's not as monumental as we may think because smarter folks than me , whether in Reddit or on YouTube aren't throwing their arms up and shouting it's over. 

When something this negative comes out I look for reaction from guys like Lou and Trey, and other DD monsters involved like Roensch Capital and Simulate and Trade. 

I do know millions of dollars are going forth to spread FUD and if we are in this for one goal, a goal that can change our entire fortunes, there is nothing anyone can do or say to get me to let go and jump ship.

I'm all in and I am not going to let the devil or his workers steal my blessing like the Israelites in the day of Moses got scared out of going into the Promised Land and died in the desert. Not me. I'm going into my Promised Land. I already know what living in the desert is like and I am packed and ready to leave. Not even a sand storm, or anything else can stop me.

I'm holding for not only me but my family and future generations. I will not let go. I will not have them look back and say, "If only he held."

Not me. Like a Champion racehorse heading towards the finish line, I have Blinders💙 on and I am going to cross it with a full head of steam, and WIN WIN WIN!

But that's just me. You do you. This is not financial advice.

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

I’m looking for a bottom in the next day or so. The indicators are in oversold territory but the markets are acting like they are waiting for some Macro event. The last 2 weeks have been agonizing as they gradually take us down.  

If you look at any chart you can see what happens when the price crosses below the major moving averages 10, 20, 50, and 100.   The next solid support is 28.70ish to 30.  If we do not hold and bounce off that we will try the 200 ma around 24. 

I’m looking to buy but there is no sense in being a hero with your hard earned money.  Let the chart do what it has to do and look to BUY WHEN WE BOUNCE OFF (and up) OF support .  

Maybe it is 32 ( which is a weak
support line), 28.70-30 (a decent  support zone) or the 200 ma at 24ish ( strong line of suppor). If we go much lower than the 200 then buckle up because that would probably be on bad news or a Macro event. 

This is not Financial advice and I have no special AMC knowledge.  My only agenda is to share what I do know about charting.  I wish us all good luck as we try to make a statement against the crooked Hedge Funds and the powers that allow this blatant theft of average Joe/Jane investments. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

14 minutes ago, keylime said:

I'm not saying it's fake but it's not as monumental as we may think because smarter folks than me , whether in Reddit or on YouTube aren't throwing their arms up and shouting it's over. 

When something this negative comes out I look for reaction from guys like Lou and Trey, and other DD monsters involved like Roensch Capital and Simulate and Trade. 

I do know millions of dollars are going forth to spread FUD and if we are in this for one goal, a goal that can change our entire fortunes, there is nothing anyone can do or say to get me to let go and jump ship.

I'm all in and I am not going to let the devil or his workers steal my blessing like the Israelites in the day of Moses got scared out of going into the Promised Land and died in the desert. Not me. I'm going into my Promised Land. I already know what living in the desert is like and I am packed and ready to leave. Not even a sand storm, or anything else can stop me.

I'm holding for not only me but my family and future generations. I will not let go. I will not have them look back and say, "If only he held."

Not me. Like a Champion racehorse heading towards the finish line, I have Blinders💙 on and I am going to cross it with a full head of steam, and WIN WIN WIN!

But that's just me. You do you. This is not financial advice.

:)

Just to let you know I have not sold but as you can see now the market is corrupt and the elites control it. They are laughing at us all the while still making billions on AMC alone in the past 6 months. You can see how THEY let the market in AMC float up when they want to a certain level then it stalls before starting its descent back down so they are buying low and selling high so watch this thing will bottom out again $30-$32 then run back up hopefully into the $50’s again. However if you see it stall for a few days and then start to slide lower you will see. Personally I told myself I was going to daytrade this thing the next time it went up but I didn’t because of all the hype and this is it so I held instead of selling out and buying back in right now which cost me about $125,000. Yes hindsight is always perfect and everyone would be a millionaire but These elites and hedgefunds are playing us all the while still making billions on these run ups and downs! In the very least I should have double the amount of shares I have now. These wave patterns on AMC will hopefully keep going until SOMEONE CHANGES THE LAW, but until then you can bet this will not get even to GameStop levels. These corrupt people and hedgefunds are smarter then the retail investors, they have more money then we do and they have figured out absolutely how to keep AMC from skyrocketing like GameStop did! Yes we were able to force this run up with a lot of buying so far but again they have adapted and can keep Creating Naked Shorts with no cost to them into however many billions they want to! Again until the LAW changes this we will see this stock go up and down, up and down. We just have to hope it goes up again because with a market crash this stock will fall as well. Even Roensche Capital has said the negative beta on the stock is overhyped, it was a negative 14 one day and then it was a 2 the following couple of days. So as we can see the stock is moving mostly with the market. Just my opinion and not financial advice and everyone has to make their own financial decisions but again the elites and corruption that goes on in our markets and governments only point to one thing money for them!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5