Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I believe those regs are in reference to the banks having a certain amount of liquidy and Hedgefunds as well. This may force the selling off of large holdings and positions and also force Hedgies to cover as well. 

Another log on the MOASS fire.

This is correct and I thought it was like one million dollars they had to hold in liquidity if I am not mistaken but you are absolutely correct but will this do anything who knows. Always remember they will do anything and everything not to get margin called or buy back their shares…why you ask well let me tell you because when they do they automatically will put themselves and many other companies out of business!!! So until we either get a major market crash or somehow a glitch happens where a ton of buy order end up the lit exchanges to shove the price up so we get a gamma squeeze and FOMO buying we will just be hanging out where we are in the same price ranges up and down that we have been. What I am hoping for is the elite corrupt also have bought so many amc shares and will eventually allow this to happen but until then I bet we sit in this range for awhile unfortunately. The reason I say this again is all you have to do is look at GameStop it went to almost $500 and they stopped it by cancelling the buy button yet they are still in business and even went public like Robinhood seriously WTF! How do you let a company as corrupt as Robinhood secure billions and go public after what they did??

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 7

And just to add again GME has had no shorts cover and has been over $200 for quite sometime now. AMC should be trading and worth more per share then GME but again they have more outstanding shares. So how deep do we all think the shorts are upside down in GME when they have been over $400 and again no margin call ever happened?? Even now at $200 how far upside down are the shorts. They will not allow this squeeze to happen because it will put them out of business.. who do you think would be the market maker if Shitadel goes out of business??? Their would be no market to make right?? If either of these two squeezes happens they way it should all the brokers would go bankrupt along with the market maker so even if the government or insurance steps in to pay it would completely crash our stock market our dollar and so forth. So please tell me WHY again we think this will happen other then yes it should!! Evil and corruption will not let us crash our entire economy and stock market and yes that is exactly what would happen if AMC squeezed to the price it should and somehow we really believe the Elite 1% or our corrupt government is somehow going to just let this happen??? Sorry to be a downer again today but when you actually stop and think about the reality of this actually going to happen and with the BILLIONS YES BILLIONS of naked and synthetic shares that would have to be bought back I just don’t see it???

I think we have a much better chance of the dinar to RV before a squeeze happening of AMC into the thousands for sure if you stop and think about the ramifications of what would actually happen if AMC were to even hit 10k per share!! Think about it seriously!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

33 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

And just to add again GME has had no shorts cover and has been over $200 for quite sometime now. AMC should be trading and worth more per share then GME but again they have more outstanding shares. So how deep do we all think the shorts are upside down in GME when they have been over $400 and again no margin call ever happened?? Even now at $200 how far upside down are the shorts. They will not allow this squeeze to happen because it will put them out of business.. who do you think would be the market maker if Shitadel goes out of business??? Their would be no market to make right?? If either of these two squeezes happens they way it should all the brokers would go bankrupt along with the market maker so even if the government or insurance steps in to pay it would completely crash our stock market our dollar and so forth. So please tell me WHY again we think this will happen other then yes it should!! Evil and corruption will not let us crash our entire economy and stock market and yes that is exactly what would happen if AMC squeezed to the price it should and somehow we really believe the Elite 1% or our corrupt government is somehow going to just let this happen??? Sorry to be a downer again today but when you actually stop and think about the reality of this actually going to happen and with the BILLIONS YES BILLIONS of naked and synthetic shares that would have to be bought back I just don’t see it???

I think we have a much better chance of the dinar to RV before a squeeze happening of AMC into the thousands for sure if you stop and think about the ramifications of what would actually happen if AMC were to even hit 10k per share!! Think about it seriously!!

The elite would love a market crash. They would only get richer as they have done this last year. How many of the elite have AMC and GME shares? All of them. Large institutions also. It will be the safe haven when it does crash. This thing is going to happen exactly how they direct it. And they don't care if 4 million plus Apes make millions. That is what they are banking on. Cause where are we going to put our money? In their banks and their businesses. The 1% don't have their money with Citadel. And when Citadel does go under, another snake will rise out of the ashes so fast it will make Gary Genslers head spin. 

This will happen. The 1% are priming the pump. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

We just step out in Faith, believing, that God has placed our footsteps in the right direction.

Amazing the government runs out of money, Thursday! Im not shocked a bit! Seems Miss Nana doesnt have enough,  votes. I believe the pain we have all suffered, will be replaced with rejoicing!

FRET NOT yourself because of evildoers, neither be envious against those who work unrighteousness (that which is not upright or in right standing with God). For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb!! Appreciate you brother!

• Upvote 5

We held the 100 ma.  We may slip below it on market pressure but I can tell from the action the Apes aren’t selling and some brave Souls are spitting in the big boys face.  Way to go bkeiller, you are strong.  Those big boys are getting nervous.  They aren’t adding to their shorts because one good green up day and they will have to cover.  This is a momentous battle.  

I’m ready to buy.  Waiting for my triggers. Here is my chart. I circled where we have been testing the 100 ma.  If we do break the 100 ma I see support at 35ish and 29ish. The 200 ma is around 24.  I will say this, the RSI above the chart is getting oversold. The Stochastics and MACD below the chart are getting into oversold territory as well.  I don’t buy bottoms but I do buy above the 20 ma. and one good bump up and I’m buying more.  Probably around 45. 

We have to hold tight here Apes!!

image.thumb.png.d09641556cd6f44b8c131908b015a910.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

8 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

We just step out in Faith, believing, that God has placed our footsteps in the right direction.

Amazing the government runs out of money, Thursday! Im not shocked a bit! Seems Miss Nana doesnt have enough,  votes. I believe the pain we have all suffered, will be replaced with rejoicing!

FRET NOT yourself because of evildoers, neither be envious against those who work unrighteousness (that which is not upright or in right standing with God). For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb!! Appreciate you brother!

Psalms 37. My favorite. :)

God gives you the desires of your heart. If you commit your way to Him, He will bring them to pass. 

May the Lord bless us all and our investments.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

We held the 100 ma.  We may slip below it on market pressure but I can tell from the action the Apes aren’t selling and some brave Souls are spitting in the big boys face.  Way to go bkeiller, you are strong.  Those big boys are getting nervous.  They aren’t adding to their shorts because one good green up day and they will have to cover.  This is a momentous battle.  

I’m ready to buy.  Waiting for my triggers. Here is my chart. I circled where we have been testing the 100 ma.  If we do break the 100 ma I see support system" rel="">support at 35ish and 29ish. The 200 ma is around 24.  I will say this, the RSI above the chart is getting oversold. The Stochastics and MACD below the chart are getting into oversold territory as well.  I don’t buy bottoms but I do buy above the 20 ma. and one good bump up and I’m buying more.  Probably around 45. 

Thank you for sharing 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Don't listen to anything that says the MOASS can't happen. That's FUD at the highest level. All these Hedgies have is lies. And they have to pay to spread them. 

We have billions of fake shares that have to be bought back. 

The MOASS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

If you own even 1 AMC share you are going to have an awesome payday. 

Wait for it. The pressure of all of us holding is killing them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

11 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I’m ready to buy.  Waiting for my triggers. Here is my chart. I circled where we have been testing the 100 ma.  If we do break the 100 ma I see support system" rel="">support at 35ish and 29ish. The 200 ma is around 24.  I will say this, the RSI above the chart is getting oversold. The Stochastics and MACD below the chart are getting into oversold territory as well.  I don’t buy bottoms but I do buy above the 20 ma. and one good bump up and I’m buying more.  Probably around 45. 

Cheers, Pitcher!  Thanks for sharing your knowledge. It takes a Shrewdness of Apes to protect them there bananas!?

Got a good chunk riding on this and the carbon is getting compressed every day on my hands. This is just like the dinar play: lots of danger, ups and down, wondering if it will happen soon, navigating corrupt players and systems, but the fundamentals are there, just like us! 

🍌  🍌. 🍌 🦍  🦾. 🦍. 🦾. 🦍. 🦾💸  🌎. 🚀  🌙

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

12 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Hooah…Thx Pitcher!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4