Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

JMO,,Somethings Brewing, still pumped about the Dinar, hoping AMC will be the start, for a great Harvest coming this Fall. thought it was interesting timing, October 1, Big Banks, will be required to have, $1Trillion, in high, quality reserves,Im thinking High Quality, will have to be something of Liquid value,

Living on single belief we are one day closer. Have a Great Weekend, friends!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

18 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for all the vids Mark. This investment is getting interesting.  I appreciate everyone who has shared the articles and vids to keep us informed.  I truly appreciate you all.  

So do I. Thank you to everyone who has posted and also to everyone who has bought and is holding for our dreams to come true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

GOOD MONDAY APES!!!

Let the Battle for our Generational Wealth begin anew!!!

You know what to do. You know what the deal is. You know they are not just handing it over without their evil wicked greedy ways of keeping it from us.

ALL we have to do is BUY and HODL and SHARE this opportunity with others. 

I don't know what this week will HOLD but I know GOD HOLDS us and this week in His Hands.

Lastly, I leave you with this passage from James from the Holy Bible. Verses 1-9. The Priest read this as his passage message this past Sunday and I thought it perfect for where we are at right now.

MOASS is coming. We just have to be patient, and wait for this situation to play itself out. Which it will.

And now the Word of the LORD

James 5

New International Version

Warning to Rich Oppressors

1 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter.[a] You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.

Patience in Suffering

Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near. Don’t grumble against one another, brothers and sisters, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

Someone mentioned that I think Oct 10th new rules or regulations are starting. Does anyone know more about that? GO AMC!

I believe those regs are in reference to the banks having a certain amount of liquidy and Hedgefunds as well. This may force the selling off of large holdings and positions and also force Hedgies to cover as well. 

Another log on the MOASS fire.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5