Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

This is AMC on a Heiken Ashi candlestick chart. It’s the only chart for trend trading imo.  So as  you can see we are red and trending down. This is not the time to dip buy. Always look to buy off a bounce of support when the candlesticks are green. 

Today we bounced off the 50 ma. That is huge. Premarket will be very important to get a gauge of market sentiment. If the Market digests the news from China as a China only problem we may see a gap open tomorrow.  If not then we will blast through the 50 and try the next support which is the pink line or the 100 MA. If we bust through that then the 200 comes into play.  The moving averages are extremely important to traders and many of the Algos are pegged to them. 

At the top of my chart is the RSI which is diving.  No bueno ideally you want that above 45-50 and rising. 

Below the chart you have the Stochastics going lower and the MACD going lower. No bueno. 

Keylime is 100% correct imo.  When you get big sell offs guys on margin sell anything and everything to keep from getting a Margin Call.   The Stock Market was very over bought. It needed an excuse to knock off 10-25%

We’ll need to keep a close eye on how the markets view this China News. If it is nothing the game resumes. That’s when new money comes in and that’s were shorts can really get burned.  I’m always a buyer on the dips but you HAVE to make Damn well sure the selling is over. Watch the RSI and MACD for an up movement. And watch those moving averages for a bounce up off of support.  

image.thumb.png.ec4c72dbc7ecd689c08f51a0ee9bd251.png

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

This is AMC on a Heiken Ashi candlestick chart. It’s the only chart for trend trading imo.  So as  you can see we are red and trending down. This is not the time to dip buy. Always look to buy off a bounce of support system" rel="">support when the candlesticks are green. 

Today we bounced off the 50 ma. That is huge. Premarket will be very important to get a gauge of market sentiment. If the Market digests the news from China as a China only problem we may see a gap open tomorrow.  If not then we will blast through the 50 and try the next support system" rel="">support which is the pink line or the 100 MA. If we bust through that then the 200 comes into play.  The moving averages are extremely important to traders and many of the Algos are pegged to them. 

At the top of my chart is the RSI which is diving.  No bueno ideally you want that above 45-50 and rising. 

Below the chart you have the Stochastics going lower and the MACD going lower. No bueno. 

Keylime is 100% correct imo.  When you get big sell offs guys on margin sell anything and everything to keep from getting a Margin Call.   The Stock Market was very over bought. It needed an excuse to knock off 10-25%

We’ll need to keep a close eye on how the markets view this China News. If it is nothing the game resumes. That’s when new money comes in and that’s were shorts can really get burned.  I’m always a buyer on the dips but you HAVE to make Damn well sure the selling is over. Watch the RSI and MACD for an up movement. And watch those moving averages for a bounce up off of support.  

image.thumb.png.ec4c72dbc7ecd689c08f51a0ee9bd251.png

As always Pitcher, I thank you for your insight and expertise. Pre Market will be a big tell as to whether investors feel comfortable jumping back in. Tomorrow may be a little early I think because of Evergrande possibly going down. Any little thing scares investors and they may just hold out on the sideline tomorrow which will allow Hedgies to short AMC and GME down even more. However, we did have a strong push to the upside during power hour and that could signal some buying power and belief that these Meme stocks are indeed swimming against the tide. We may get a hard push down like today with a small bounce back to nibble at the losses. Then as the market corrects and investors feel more comfortable we will take that lost ground back. If Evergrande goes down, the market goes down, and AMC and GME will reap the benefits of that whirlwind in the end.  Blackrock is a huge bagholder in Evergrande and may have to sell off their large stake in AMC, although the interesting and ironic thing is, (and they very well may have planned this) they have loaned out a ton of shares and would be in the position to demand them back, which means those Hedgies would have to buy them back, which would drive the price up, making Blackrock a winner on both ends of the candlestick. They are perfectly positioned to make huge profits both ways. Genius, I'd say.

Either way we are in a win win situation. Hedgies have to cover, sooner or later. This situation in China which bleeds into our market may very well be the catalyst that has those crooks sweating balls right now and they are throwing everything at us to make it look like a sell off. But as always...

APES AIN'T SELLIN'!

This is really getting fun.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

A side note to the Evergrande situation. The bloodbath is happening in our market, but the market that can't get into until Wednesday may really pull the plug on Evergrande and pull the rug out from under the US Market. Wednesday through Friday could make today's bloodbath look like a blood drizzle.

r/amcstock - Whew

• Thanks 5

OCTOBER 10TH IS WHAT WE ARE WAITING FOR!🤑

The change in the rules for trading and hedge funds was supposed to change back in September but they pushed it back until October 10th. I forget exactly what those rules were, but I know that it's something in our favor if they stick to those rules. 

• Upvote 7