Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

NOTHING should run any of us off. How long are you willing to hold for Life Changing Wealth like the 1% have? Or does working til you drop dead make a better alternative? So if they want to play these games I will just stand on the side line until they wear themselves out, and if I can afford to buy more, I will buy more, but they aren't getting what I got until they pay my dream price for it.

All this other green/red, up and down by dollars and cents is part of the blinking, flashing lights, and loud music you see on a carnival ride that only adds to the fun and excitement. Ultimately, it has nothing to do with the actual ride that you paid for.

Stay strong Apes. We've weathered way harder than anything these numbnuts can throw at us in our lives. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

Well while not green, but we did go green for a time, which really shows buying and holding strength, they spent millions to drop it 44 cents.

44 CENTS!!!!

I can't even wrap my brain around the arrogance and stupidity and criminality behind the mask that is supposed to be a fair market. 

BOOM!

Mind blown...Ha ha ha!!! 44 cents that cost millions of dollars...LOL!!!!

And more millions tomorrow....And we were so strong today, we actually could go green tomorrow....

• Pow! 8

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

I hope the ships are out to sea, so funny this is the only post I've stayed current with in months! lol Dinar who? I hope this happens while I'm still young to enjoy it! My birthday is 10-7 so let's hope I have a GREAT, OUTSTANDING, AMC movie type of birthday! GO AMC!

I hope your B'day is filled with $$$$ signs!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Up and down she goes. Where she stops nobody knows. 

At least today. Hard to get a read on it because we don't know if the Apes have enough buying power to combat the Hedgies short attacks and dark pool, and PFOF shennanigans and leave us seeing green, or even if the Hedgies shot their wad this week and won't have the firepower to keep it from becoming a Green Boom Candle. Add to the fact that this is quadruple witching day, which in the past has meant very little to the price movement but with the new regulations it could affect the Hedgies ability to kick the can down the road and force them to buy back some of their out of the money shares from months ago.

Or will it just trade sideways all day until the power hour where the tug of war will begin for 50.01?

Time my fellow Apes is on our side. Even if nothing else in this crooked market isn't.

Buy, Hold, and Share in any order. Not financial advice.....Let's have fun most of all!!!

It's FRIDAY!!!!

• Pow! 9

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/q/quadruplewitching.asp

What Is Quadruple Witching?

Quadruple witching refers to a date on which stock index futures, stock index options, stock options, and single stock futures expire simultaneously. While stock options contracts and index options expire on the third Friday of every month, all four asset classes expire simultaneously on the third Friday of March, June, September, and December.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• Quadruple witching refers to a date on which derivatives of stock index futures, stock index options, stock options, and single stock futures expire simultaneously.
  • Quadruple witching occurs once every quarter, on the third Friday of March, June, September, and December.
  • Quadruple witching days witness heavy trading volume, in part, due to the offsetting of existing futures and options contracts that are profitable.
  • While it may result in increased volume and arbitrage opportunities, quadruple witching does not necessarily translate to increased volatility in the markets.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/q/quadruplewitching.asp

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

May the shorts river of red turn green and go to high tide in our favor.

Going to try and buy 2 more on this dip, it's not many but it's 2 they won't get cheap!

This minor dip just prolongs it for the heggies and does nothing but cost them money.

Come on AMC let's blast off today.

Cheers, pp

And may that GREEN HIGH TIDE lift our MOASS BOAT higher and higher above all of their crimes until it comes to rest safely on the MOON!!!!

Cheers and Salutations APES!!!!

• Pow! 5