Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

One thing I am seeing in allot of these vids is the push to hold even though for many that got into this only got in to make a little money for a vacation, new car etc...

Many people are just starting to understand the possibility of life changing, even generational wealth is an actual and real possibility. 

And all they have to do is fight temptation and hold....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

One thing I am seeing in allot of these vids is the push to hold even though for many that got into this only got in to make a little money for a vacation, new car etc...

Many people are just starting to understand the possibility of life changing, even generational wealth is an actual and real possibility. 

And all they have to do is fight temptation and hold....

It’s THE only reason I’m in. I will never be in again after this is over. I knew it was rigged and that’s why I’ve never been in before. Even knowing it’s a rigged racquet I am dumbfounded how bad it actually is and still allowed to happen. I worked way to hard to earn my meager wages to just let the criminally and morally corrupt steal what little I had. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

8 hours ago, cws said:

It’s THE only reason I’m in. I will never be in again after this is over. I knew it was rigged and that’s why I’ve never been in before. Even knowing it’s a rigged racquet I am dumbfounded how bad it actually is and still allowed to happen. I worked way to hard to earn my meager wages to just let the criminally and morally corrupt steal what little I had. 

You've broken the code cws. With Progressive, Elitist, Scumbag, Liberals, it hurray hoorah for them and "F" you!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

It was a bloodbath for the Hedge Funds today I'm sure. Did not close as high as I expected, but we still did pretty good.

Lets hope this trend continues all week until the MOASS has to happen !

pp

A two dollar rise or so a day gets us close to 60 or over by end of day Friday. Nibble nibble nibble then BIG BITE!!!!

• Pow! 6

7 minutes ago, txwWrestling said:

I didn't want to see any $40's again.....I thought we were over that...lol...GO AMC!

I saw it coming with tapering volume yesterday and low volume in pre market. Perfect time to attack and push us down. But when that volume goes back up so will we. There's still way more buying than selling but they hide it in the dark pools. Volume can overcome some of that and the price can rise. Without it we will see a dip. However that creates more buying opportunities and thus more volume to take back the ground they steal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3