Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

Good morning APES! We are going to fight today to get above 48.50. If we do, then 50 to 52 is the next channel that we could be trading in the rest of the week. If we do get into that channel it will have been about a month or so and that bodes well for our bullishness and proves we are not going anywhere but up.

That channel will psychologically set us up nicely for a try at 58 to 62 channel in the next two weeks. This may seem slow but we are building a strong floor of resistance to the downside, unlike our rocket to 72 that had very little resistance to dropping back down to that 29 to 30 dollar level. Now we have millions of shares bought in that 30 to 50 range that will be hard to ladder attack it back down because APES are not selling.

The Shorters never intended AMC to go even above 12 dollars because they were trying and are still trying to bankrupt us. BANKRUPT?! Are they crazy? There is now no reason to be shorting this company. It is twice as strong as it was in the first quarter which was considered even then to be in a strong position with over a billion dollars backing it. Now in quarter two it more than doubled that position being now twice as strong. Now add to the fact that it is not only breaking ticket records, but it is breaking those records set before the Plandemic.

This company is not going anywhere, and in fact, is buying up other closed theaters for expansion purposes.

We are in such an awesome place right now and soon the buying and holding pressure, as well as the new regulations and exposure of massive fraud, massive manipulation, massive dark pool routing, massive, massive, massive synthetic share selling, etc. coupled with an even better foundation of APES having bought in the 30s and 40s, and large institutional buying is truly setting us up for a WIN, WIN situation.

I have shares. I have time. I have a Big Smile on my face.

I have MOASS on my mind. (sing that last line with a Willie Nelson cackle)

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Yesterday they attacked GME with little attention to us because GME was releasing its quarterly earnings. Today, from what it looks like in pre market they have their sights set on AMC and GME is green. I think AMC getting above 50 is going to make these guys poop their pants and they can't afford to let that happen. 

I expect an all out blitz today to get us back down to the lower 40s if they can. And GME running a bit before they turn their attention back to them. I think this shows how strong both companies are and how much weaker they are having to now divide their attacks, picking and choosing which one to hit at strategic times. But in the end it will all be futile because they will not be able to keep either company down and it's just going to explode in their face. It's like putting saran wrap on top of a volcano to keep it from exploding. Not going to happen.

GREEN lava anyone?

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

Just now, keylime said:

Yesterday they attacked GME with little attention to us because GME was releasing its quarterly earnings. Today, from what it looks like in pre market they have their sights set on AMC and GME is green. I think AMC getting above 50 is going to make these guys poop their pants and they can't afford to let that happen. 

I expect an all out blitz today to get us back down to the lower 40s if they can. And GME running a bit before they turn their attention back to them. I think this shows how strong both companies are and how much weaker they are having to now divide their attacks, picking and choosing which one to hit at strategic times. But in the end it will all be futile because they will not be able to keep either company down and it's just going to explode in their face. It's like putting saran wrap on top of a volcano to keep it from exploding. Not going to happen.

GREEN lava anyone?

Looking like you were correct. Their going after AMC hard this morning, but so far Apes have helped keep the red down to a minimum of around a $1.50 down.

I anticipate a late rally were we see some minimal green gains. Everyday that goe's by is costing the hedgies huge bucks.

The writing is on the wall, our day is not far off. Go Apes, Stay strong and HODL

pp

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Sigh....how much longer can this keep happening!!! Dark pools gotta GO!....NOW! SMH

They spent millions to drop it about 43 cents. How long do you think they are going to want to keep doing that? And they call us "Dumb Money"

LOL!

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 3

12 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Well I want this just as much as everyone else,  but I refuse to cave in to temptation. I have my exit strategy and believe me they are going to pay big time. 

HODL so I can retire comfortable 

pp

Me Toooooooooooooooooo Already retired I would love to be comfortable though.  :D

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

So let me ask this so if they are losing millions a day why not let it get up to let's say 500 a share. I think at that point some would sell all or some at that point. I guess it would be like a water leak if your water bill is $800 a month and the bill is 40,000 to get it fixed it seems like they should take an initial lose as that would save them money. Instead of losing millions a day for what 4 months? I guess putting in Dinar terms why not RV at .80-1.00 then many would cash in and then have the currency go up from there. I think the longer this goes on and nothing happens they are losing more money rather then just getting it out of the way. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

So let me ask this so if they are losing millions a day why not let it get up to let's say 500 a share. I think at that point some would sell all or some at that point. I guess it would be like a water leak if your water bill is $800 a month and the bill is 40,000 to get it fixed it seems like they should take an initial lose as that would save them money. Instead of losing millions a day for what 4 months? I guess putting in Dinar terms why not RV at .80-1.00 then many would cash in and then have the currency go up from there. I think the longer this goes on and nothing happens they are losing more money rather then just getting it out of the way. 

I think they are arrogant enough to believe they can outlast us and still bankrupt the company. They are closer to zero than 500 as far as the price goes. Plus they are evil.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

A nice finish for the day apes ! I stopped watching so close this AM as it was dipping pretty good at the time. Was killing me not to " peak " but I managed to wait till close LOL. Next stop..... $50 + !!!!!

Also, what exactly is a ladder attack ? I myself have no clue. jg1 gave me a guess on what it is but like me, he was not really sure.

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

A nice finish for the day apes ! I stopped watching so close this AM as it was dipping pretty good at the time. Was killing me not to " peak " but I managed to wait till close LOL. Next stop..... $50 + !!!!!

Also, what exactly is a ladder attack ? I myself have no clue. jg1 gave me a guess on what it is but like me, he was not really sure.

pp

JG1 said it right. It is a step down attack on a stock that knocks the price down after a rise. So up the ladder the price goes, then attack it with a sell off or what looks like a sell off to get paper handed investors to sell as well, and down the ladder it goes. However, with AMC it can only go so low from its rise because APES don't sell, we buy on those ladder attacks, but they are effective in stopping a rally.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

yes, from what I've seen, it is more arrogance than anything else. Hedgies feel they are the smart experienced ones and we, retail, are the dumb money that don't know what we're doing.

Like I said in a previous posts: DON'T LET THE BASTARDS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****************HODL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************************

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2