Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

4 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Disappointing day....

Not really. Yes we wanted to take that 48.50 but this price right now isn't real. We want to see it go up because of normal traders wanting to jump on board to cause fomo, but the truth is, if it stays right where it is until they cover it doesn't really matter because this stock is going to MOASS and whether it drops to fifty cents or goes to fifty dollars it's not going to change the end result. MOASS! MOASS! MOASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

THIS!!!

🔥US Treasury to DEFAULT on America's Debt Mid to Late SEPTEMBER. Proof of synthetic shares in form of BDR's in BILLIONS! BTG Pactual Bribed senators & CEO ARRESTED & CHARGED in 2016=$788 MILLION in bribes! BLOOMBERG TERMINAL was no glitch & 100% CORRECT showing ETF baskets=GME 1.2 BILLION = SUCK IT : amcstock (reddit.com)

Basically, the whole float, over 500 million shares of AMC, is being sold piecemeal through a Brazilian exchange. Those shares are all synthetic and are supposed to be held by Citibank. Citibank has less than 100,000 shares. So how the hell are they supposed to be holding them? They aren't. And those all have to paid back as well.

This well is deeper than anyone can imagine. And it's tentacles are world wide. World Wide!

Buy and HODL!!!! 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 5

Happy Friday!!! Don't know where it's going to go but unless they start to cover it almost doesn't matter. However, the catalysts that will fuel the MOASS outside Sharing, Buying, and Holding, are the regulations that have been passed. I believe one of those comes into effect today which will restrict PFOF(Payment for order flow). The Hedgies and MM's are being pushed into a corner little by little until they have to buy all of these shares back. 

Ladder attacks are shortly becoming their only weapon against price action and eventually that will be taken  away. It looks like they have borrowed 11.41 million shares to short us with as well. It could get bloody today APES.

Can we finish above 45 today for the battle of 45.01? Time will tell.

Let's have a Blessed GREEN DAY!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

@keylime

I bought my AMC stock at Webull because you said you bought yours there, and I figured it's as good as anyplace else, as I did not have a brokerage account elsewhere.

I have a question.  Do you find this acceptable?  I looked at my account statement and nowhere does it say I own AMC stock.  It gives me the dollar figure of what my account is currently worth, but no mention of what stock I own.  I did not allow them to lend out my shares, so I don't think that's why it doesn't say I own AMC stock.

This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen.  Is your account that way too?  Should I worry about this, or is that just the way it's done?

• Pow! 3

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Happy Friday!!! Don't know where it's going to go but unless they start to cover it almost doesn't matter. However, the catalysts that will fuel the MOASS outside Sharing, Buying, and Holding, are the regulations that have been passed. I believe one of those comes into effect today which will restrict PFOF(Payment for order flow). The Hedgies and MM's are being pushed into a corner little by little until they have to buy all of these shares back. 

Ladder attacks are shortly becoming their only weapon against price action and eventually that will be taken  away. It looks like they have borrowed 11.41 million shares to short us with as well. It could get bloody today APES.

Can we finish above 45 today for the battle of 45.01? Time will tell.

Let's have a Blessed GREEN DAY!!!!

It’s not the PFOF today the SEC I am sure will take their sweet time to ever ban that! What took effect today at 10am is the Margin requirements per account. Every member had to increase their liquidity from 10K to 250K per account by 10am this morning or they would margin call you. Personally I think most all these players that are shorting AMC and GME this will be nothing to them other then an inconvenience. I can’t believe their margin requirement were actually this small to be honest so I am not expecting much to happen with this new rule.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

It’s not the PFOF today the SEC I am sure will take their sweet time to ever ban that! What took effect today at 10am is the Margin requirements per account. Every member had to increase their liquidity from 10K to 250K per account by 10am this morning or they would margin call you. Personally I think most all these players that are shorting AMC and GME this will be nothing to them other then an inconvenience. I can’t believe their margin requirement were actually this small to be honest so I am not expecting much to happen with this new rule.

I was under the impression that the PFOF regulation was enforceable today but that could be rumor. The 250,000 will not affect the larger hedgefunds but it will the smaller ones forcing their hand to start covering. When that happens, the price will begin to run up and that's when the larger hedgefunds will get caught holding the bag if they don't begin to cover. So I am hoping that will start the cookie to crumble.

We shall see.

• Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

@keylime

I bought my AMC stock at Webull because you said you bought yours there, and I figured it's as good as anyplace else, as I did not have a brokerage account elsewhere.

I have a question.  Do you find this acceptable?  I looked at my account statement and nowhere does it say I own AMC stock.  It gives me the dollar figure of what my account is currently worth, but no mention of what stock I own.  I did not allow them to lend out my shares, so I don't think that's why it doesn't say I own AMC stock.

This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen.  Is your account that way too?  Should I worry about this, or is that just the way it's done?

I would definitely call them because it should be listed under your account position I believe. 

I started with Webull until I learned a company like Fidelity would be better to trade with sending our buy orders directly to the exchange. You can transfer to them any time. It will take about 3 to 5 business days. Or keep the Webull account and set up a second one with Fidelity for any future buys.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

@keylime

@Floridian

I love my after tax Roth IRA with Fidelity for employed investors. Free trades that aren't bought on dark pools and tax free withdrawals after 57 on the original deposits AND gains.

Also, you can take out your original deposits without penalties at any time. I forget the annual investment/deposit limit, but I think it is around 6k a year.

It can be a great tax avoidance tool on your gains in retirement. That can give you more flexibility on reducing withdrawals from taxable pension accounts when the markets are down, allowing you to avoid selling low. As I get closer to retirement, I will build my cash holdings in my Roth IRA, so I don't have to tap my 401k/403b if the markets are down.

Imagine tax free on potential AMC gains!!!

Gimme dem bananas!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

@Floridian

I love my after tax Roth IRA with Fidelity for employed investors. Free trades that aren't bought on dark pools and tax free withdrawals after 57 on the original deposits AND gains.

Also, you can take out your original deposits without penalties at any time. I forget the annual investment/deposit limit, but I think it is around 6k a year.

It can be a great tax avoidance tool on your gains in retirement. That can give you more flexibility on reducing withdrawals from taxable pension accounts when the markets are down, allowing you to avoid selling low. As I get closer to retirement, I will build my cash holdings in my Roth IRA, so I don't have to tap my 401k/403b if the markets are down.

Imagine tax free on potential AMC gains!!!

Gimme dem bananas!

Thanks, but too late.  😂

Already retired.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, keylime said:

I would definitely call them because it should be listed under your account position I believe. 

I started with Webull until I learned a company like Fidelity would be better to trade with sending our buy orders directly to the exchange. You can transfer to them any time. It will take about 3 to 5 business days. Or keep the Webull account and set up a second one with Fidelity for any future buys.

Okay, thanks.