Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

21 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Had an interesting talk with my money advisor today. I won't say the company name. The interesting part was when I said I had bought AMC. He went from 0-100 in temperament. He said AMC will go bankrupt and blames retail holders. That the short sellers, hedge funds are all doing the right thing....blah blah blah...

I think I need a new advisor............................

I hope you made some wild ape sounds and stormed out.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, markb57 said:

Had an interesting talk with my money advisor today. I won't say the company name. The interesting part was when I said I had bought AMC. He went from 0-100 in temperament. He said AMC will go bankrupt and blames retail holders. That the short sellers, hedge funds are all doing the right thing....blah blah blah...

You definitely need a new advisor. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, jg1 said:

I hope you made some wild ape sounds and stormed out.

This guy is just regurgitating what his heroes say on TV. He obviously has done zero research on AMC or he would know they are financially secure with a couple billion in the pickle jar. 

I'd get my money as far away from this guy as possible. And when AMC goes to the MOON there are going to be no shortage of his investors who will be out for his head. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Here was a good comment"

For everyone wondering: Fridays are when options expire. An option is a contract that can be exercised at a stated strike price in exchange for 100 shares. If the option expires below it’s stated strike price, the option is worthless because you can’t exercise it for shares. However, if the contract expired above the strike price, it can then be exercised. El Diablo is the firm who writes the contracts for people to buy/sell. Therefore, they are responsible for purchasing the shares in order to fulfill exercised contracts. Therefore, the higher the stock price goes, the more options that are in the money, and the more shares that El Diablo must purchase to satisfy their side of the contract. Closing over $40 was important because there were around 22,000 options expiring on Friday at that strike price. Therefore, closing above $40 guaranteed us an extra 2,200,000 (22,000 * 100) shares that need to buy purchased next week. As Lou stated, this could be the catalyst to get the ball rolling on the squeeze. Mondays/Tuesdays are when the shares would be purchased which is why he said watch those days. This is not financial advice, entertainment purposes only

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

On 8/27/2021 at 5:39 PM, markb57 said:

He's probably just pi$$ed off because after this thing hits he knows you won't need him :lol:

• Haha 7